Wang Lei is angry over reports....he 'sia suay' Singapore

(29-12-2021, 09:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  How he sia suay SG? Pls explain to me.
Throwing vulgarities in a foreign land is unbecoming of a citizen. Going to the extreme of teaching foreigners those vulgarities words is a disgrace to Singaporeans.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(30-12-2021, 06:57 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  

Rotfl Laughing

(30-12-2021, 06:57 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  

[Image: shame.png.jpg?itok=VvXQAthv]
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(30-12-2021, 01:59 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Throwing vulgarities in a foreign land is unbecoming of a citizen. Going to the extreme of teaching foreigners those vulgarities words is a disgrace to Singaporeans.  Doing good deeds and showing another side of his character are 2 different thing.

Is it in our constitution or law that "Throwing vulgarities in a foreign land is unbecoming of a citizen"

He did in his own personal time his own personal FB with no links to SG. He did not SHOUT …. COME I A SINGAPOREAN wanna teach you bad words.

There are more disgraceful Singaporeans in action everyday and everywhere ….. dun tell me, you NEVER did anything disgraceful before your whole life?

So dun act like a virgin when you are not.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(30-12-2021, 02:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Is it in our constitution or law that "Throwing vulgarities in a foreign land is unbecoming of a citizen"

He did in his own personal time his own personal FB with no links to SG. He did not SHOUT …. COME I A SINGAPOREAN wanna teach you bad words.

There are more disgraceful Singaporeans in action everyday and everywhere ….. dun tell me, you NEVER did anything disgraceful before your whole life?

So dun act like a virgin when you are not.

Can claim so call " Singapore Celebrity " you already disgrace as been a Singaporean.

Even Well known Hollywood celebrity earn MORE , some even trillionmaire also get comment by the USA folks , IF They disgrace the Amercian

So there you go.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(30-12-2021, 01:55 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I did not assume, its from way people projected themselves as holier than others. 
Making criticism and judgement of another behaviour whom have absolutely no relations to them is a reflection of their pretentiously snobbish superficial "dog eyes" character.
Bottomline, ask yourself this, who are you to judge?

That's what you've been harping over and over, that people are green-eyed over him. That's ASSUMPTION from you.

You're very funny, when people criticize another for bad behaviour you also want to kpkb. Then you come here kpkb on our thinking for what? Hypocritical!

When we see bad behaviour we said it's bad behaviour, judge simi? Don't tell me you see one guy cut queue you have totally no opinion of him? Please lah.. you're the one acting holier than others here.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(30-12-2021, 01:59 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Throwing vulgarities in a foreign land is unbecoming of a citizen. Going to the extreme of teaching foreigners those vulgarities words is a disgrace to Singaporeans.

That's what I said.

If we criticise, we then become hypocrites and sour grapes. So we cannot criticize any ah beng, ah lian who spew vulgarities, in even in front of children and families.

But can criticise PAP and anti vaxxers .... ??

In fact, criticism is good, even for for WL. Hopefully he will change and improve but seems impossible given his latest replies, which seems very arrogant and yaya.
[+] 3 users Like RichDad's post

Again I read the article as writers comment who ask this Wang lei as host for books.

Wang lei again claim what " earn , have to put 3 meals on table blah blah " SO ??? AS IF ONLY HIM?
EVERYONE TOO WHAT.

I only can say this fellow , last time poor, owned tons of debts , really talk pity , but humble because poor

Now earn big money so YAYA , arrogant. He better learn from Henry , H Gei , he also doing good from poor to rich but still humble

Forget this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOXPe8JNJD0

(30-12-2021, 02:26 PM)RichDad Wrote:  In fact, criticism is good, even for for WL. Hopefully he will change and improve but seems impossible given his latest replies, which seems very arrogant and yaya.

Yep, when we behave badly and someone told us so, we should reflect on ourselves, because it will make us a better person. If what they said is not true, then clarify properly without vulgarity.

No matter what we think, people tend to stereotype when we don't behave well. When overseas, foreigners will look at us and think that all Singaporeans are like that. This is an undeniable fact.
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(30-12-2021, 02:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Can claim so call " Singapore Celebrity " you already disgrace as been a Singaporean.

Even Well known Hollywood celebrity earn MORE , some even trillionmaire also get comment by the USA folks , IF They disgrace the Amercian

So there you go.

Then how about Singapore celebrity donate drive achieve RM800,000 to help victims in Muddysia Flood. So there you GO!

They way you guys nitpick the bad and ignore the good just expose your negative and toxic nature. This is shows that you are just a green eyes monster fill with envy and jealousy of his success.

(30-12-2021, 03:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then how about Singapore celebrity donate drive achieve RM800,000 to help victims in Muddysia Flood. So there you GO!

They way you guys nitpick the bad and ignore the good just expose your negative and toxic nature. This is shows that you are just a green eyes monster fill with envy and jealousy of his success.

How many times you don't know the DIFFERENCE.

He is using " Donation" drive to COVER HIS UGLY act teach westerner scold bad word and feel proud ??? Because netizen comment bad on his behaviour oversea.

Hey You think only he local celebrity do charity by selling things on line???

Terrance Chao also and recently he and his team donate money to one Local charity organisation.

You think Wang lei don't have " hidden agenda " ??? Donate to Malaysia ? He got lots of show at Malaysia , is just trying to gain retain his frame so when things back to normal , You bet a lot Malaysian ask him go there sing or host whatever.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(29-12-2021, 09:05 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Why you like to mix the issues? Of course he did good in helping Bolehland.  No one had ever dispute this fact.  That's well done by him. Give credit where credit is due.

But he xia suay SG is a different matter.  Anything wrong to criticise? Do good means cannot be criticised for other misbehaviours?

It is like you can only praise Robin Hood...

(30-12-2021, 02:26 PM)RichDad Wrote:  That's what I said.

If we criticise, we then become hypocrites and sour grapes. So we cannot criticize any ah beng, ah lian who spew vulgarities, in even in front of children and families. 

In fact, criticism is good, even for for WL. Hopefully he will change and improve but seems impossible given his latest replies, which seems very arrogant and yaya.

See the way you guys wanna seperate a person good and bad shows that you are just a negative toxic person.

Keep picking on his flaw ignore the good a person just because he is more successful than one, reflects they a envious jealous of the person and the only way they wanna show they are better is keep picking on his flaw.

This is no assumption.

So his so call " classy , atas resturants " brag ALL From this own money

so means he indirectly " Hao liao " rah ?

even in the video I posted , he do comment Hao liao

but heard rumours he bluff is not solely he alone invest behind got few investors

so true or fake ?

(30-12-2021, 02:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yep, when we behave badly and someone told us so, we should reflect on ourselves, because it will make us a better person. If what they said is not true, then clarify properly without vulgarity.

No matter what we think, people tend to stereotype when we don't behave well. When overseas, foreigners will look at us and think that all Singaporeans are like that. This is an undeniable fact.

Who are you to tell another to reflect on themselves. What makes you better than him?
When you show the ONLY negative of course it shows the negative.
Foreigners will not be so narrow minded like you. They may see him as a foul mouth person with a heart of gold.

(30-12-2021, 03:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So his so call " classy , atas resturants " brag ALL From this own money

so means he indirectly " Hao liao " rah ?

even in the video I posted , he do comment Hao liao

but heard rumours he bluff is not solely he alone invest behind got few investors

so true or fake ?

While he makes hard earn money and enjoy spending his money … why cannot Hao Lian? He ask or borrow from you?

Why you jealous he can and you can't? Maybe you are just a jobless good for nothing whom fantasise having a rich gay uncle while he works hard and make $$$, is that why your eye so green issit? Maybe you should stop dreaming about a rich gay uncle and start working

(30-12-2021, 03:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  How many times you don't know the DIFFERENCE.

He is using " Donation" drive to COVER HIS UGLY act teach westerner scold bad word and feel proud ??? Because netizen comment bad on his behaviour oversea.

Hey You think only he local celebrity do charity by selling things on line???

Terrance Chao also and recently he and his team donate money to one Local charity organisation.

You think Wang lei don't have " hidden agenda " ??? Donate to Malaysia ? He got lots of show at Malaysia , is just trying to gain retain his frame so when things back to normal , You bet a lot Malaysian ask him go there sing or host whatever.

All the above you mentioned …. anything to do with you? He got borrow $$$ or steal from you?

Why you so jealous? NO good you know, envy is a poison on one soul. Are you jealous he can go sell branded stuffs in France and rewarded with a holiday in Switzerland while you hide behind your keyboard dreaming of some rich gay uncle?

(30-12-2021, 03:17 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  While he makes hard earn money and enjoy spending his money … why cannot Hao Lian? He ask or borrow from you?

Why you jealous he can and you can't? Maybe you are just a jobless good for nothing whom fantasise having a rich gay uncle while he works hard and make $$$, is that why your eye so green issit? Maybe you should stop dreaming about a rich gay uncle and start working

This is why My Uncle wealth never lose.
I tell you the more Wang Lei hao liao , arrogant , etc , you see he will go downhill one day

than AGAIN , talk pity , here and there , than gamble again own debts blah blah

(30-12-2021, 02:26 PM)RichDad Wrote:  That's what I said.

Precisely. Set a bad precedence to his younger generations. Wang Lei do not understand the meaning of family education.  It wud be like teaching and guiding them the wrong path. Hope his grandchildren don’t pick up his wrong habits.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

(30-12-2021, 03:08 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  See the way you guys wanna seperate a person good and bad shows that you are just a negative toxic person.

Keep picking on his flaw ignore the good a person just because he is more successful than one, reflects they a envious jealous of the person and the only way they wanna show they are better is keep picking on his flaw.

This is no assumption.

"envious jealous" ? LOl, that's hilarious. This discussion has nothing to do whether he is successful or not. In fact, I don't even know he is or not. I only know he is one vulgar bugger.

But I read that he did some good by raising money for bolehland and for that, I applaud him. But this isn't about him being kind or not. It is all about his crude behaviour, period. Don't confuse the issues.

And are you are implying that once a guy does good, he can do anything he wants later on? This kind of argument sounds very familiar.... Liew Mun Leong. Pappies keep defending him saying he has made big contributions, etc. Sure but his case was another matter. In the end, he was untouched. Maybe that's what you expect. I don't know.

But whatever lah, you happy ok liao Big Grin

No point arguing lah.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Wang lei used to be a gambling addict who was so broke ...he stole money from his dying mother to gamble

This paris incident is rather minor whether he is right or wrong it's not a  big deal. You can see it as him having some low class fun with foreigners or embarrassing Singaporeans with his behavior .he is one of us and a celebrity so we do have a say. It sort of comes with his celebrity status.

I thought the big story is how this coffeeshop helper who almost committed suicide turned his life around to be a successful online salesman millionaire...

I do not like his coarse language and his boasting but still there is something to learn from his turnaround.

Full story below:

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(30-12-2021, 04:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why My Uncle wealth never lose.
I tell you the more Wang Lei hao liao , arrogant , etc , you see he will go downhill one day

than AGAIN , talk pity , here and there , than gamble again own debts  blah blah

Only people always see their reflection on another 
Dun be a salty sour puss lah ….. he talk talk which part your body pain… he got owe you debts? he got come and borrow money from you?
You just a simple envious small hearted person who eyes green when other have a bit of success

(31-12-2021, 05:27 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Only people always see their reflection on another 
Dun be a salty sour puss lah ….. he talk talk which part your body pain… he got owe you debts? he got come and borrow money from you?
You just a simple envious small hearted person who eyes green when other have a bit of success

LOL, Talk so much still? End of the day HE HAPPY BEHIND LAUGHING TO BANK WHEREAS YOU STILL POOR Understand?

For FYI , Chris that guy with Fann Wong, he also donated You see SO MANY also donated , never make a Big ho ah.

This fellow Wang Lei , is full of " stunts , tricks " Just like Mak lee , Jack Neo, can see one rah
They are good to use " marketing tactics to boast their frame in reverse way "

(30-12-2021, 08:34 PM)RichDad Wrote:  "envious jealous" ? LOl, that's hilarious. This discussion has nothing to do whether he is successful or not. In fact, I don't even know he is or not.  I only know he is one vulgar bugger.

But I read that he did some good by raising money for bolehland and for that, I applaud him. But this isn't about him being kind or not. It is all about his crude behaviour, period. Don't confuse the issues. 

And are you are implying that once a guy does good, he can do anything he wants later on? This kind of argument sounds very familiar....  Liew Mun Leong. Pappies keep defending him saying he has made big contributions, etc.  Sure but his case was another matter. In the end, he was untouched. Maybe that's what you expect. I don't know.

But whatever lah, you happy ok liao  Big Grin

No point arguing lah.

Aiya all said and done those who chastise him are just narrow hearted envious sour envious green little monster lah
Before you critique him need to look at themselves first.
Get off your high moral horse and stop using "disgrace to SG". I am a 3rd generation Singaporean, I dun see he did anything wrong and many have the same feeling.
Stop using your lack of achievement as a thorn on others success lah

(31-12-2021, 05:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL, Talk so much still? End of the day HE HAPPY BEHIND LAUGHING TO BANK WHEREAS YOU STILL POOR Understand?

For FYI , Chris that guy with Fann Wong,  he also donated You see SO MANY also donated , never make a Big ho ah.

This fellow Wang Lei , is full of " stunts , tricks " Just like Mak lee , Jack Neo, can see one rah
They are good to use " marketing tactics to boast their frame in reverse way "

He laugh all the way to his bank its his matter and capability and nothing to do if I am poor. At least I am not envious of others success. If they are successful its their capability nothing to do with me.
Also I poor or rich also got problem with you issit? Why you such a kaypoh gossipy wet market ah soh

(31-12-2021, 05:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya all said and done those who chastise him are just narrow hearted envious sour envious green little monster lah
Before you critique him need to look at themselves first.
Get off your high moral horse and stop using "disgrace to SG". I am a 3rd generation Singaporean, I dun see he did anything wrong and many have the same feeling.
Stop using your lack of achievement as a thorn on others success lah

Looks like you don't understand or didnt read what I wrote. Your post is not even relevant.

It is nothing to do with success or lack of. But NVM. Dont bother lah. Not important.

Shake head

Maybe Tangsen is wanglei.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

Vulgarities should not be promoted, more so teaching foreigners in social media,
Why angry?

(01-01-2022, 05:14 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Maybe Tangsen is wanglei.

Thanks … I wish I am but I am not.

(01-01-2022, 05:58 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Vulgarities should not be promoted, more so teaching foreigners in social media,
Why angry?

Exactly, anyway its own live stream and in his own time. If you dun like his style dun watch lor simple as that.

Why sudden everyone become a saint and criticise him? Maybe like you just state your opinion and not attack the person. He did not beg steal borrow from anyone of us.

Those that condemned him are just salty and sour after looking at themselves. They ask why this 60yrs old foul mouth ah being can achieve so much and they themselves atas high SES wanna be achieved shit. That make them insecure in turn breed the soul poisoning envy and jealousy within them