Watermelon activist taken down by Mata... LOL!

You can't find tis thread at WhorewareZone cos, it's taken down & several ppl banned.

Watermelon activist which calls themselves SG-Butoh-team/collection/or something......LOL what a name... kena mata watched.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SingaporeRaw/co...urce=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

knn misleading title : me thought is chio bu with big watermelon neh neh.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Must hit them hard. 
Tell them not allow here still want to go against the law.

Chiu rike that the 321 gang will notch happy with chiu one lololololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Our government should already be aware of the anger in our Muslim community which we must keep in check. Exercising patience is utmost in these times.

If our government don't know this, it means our Islamic leaders did not advice our government, or they are afraid of telling the truth.

I must also add that we are not angry at our government. We are angry at the Zionist entity in Israel.

You guys can AMA about this.

Btw, it's not just the Muslims who are angry. The anger is across the board. Look at all the generally peaceful protests happening across the globe. Even Jews are angry at what is happening in Palestine.

There are no peaceful protest overseas. Maybe except here cos of SG law.

Even to point that another Euro country decide to put an end to Islamists in France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQzJWy_Jstg

(15-06-2024, 08:56 PM)exhwz23 Wrote:  There are no peaceful protest overseas.  Maybe except here cos of SG law.

Even to point that another Euro country decide to put an end to Islamists in France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQzJWy_Jstg

Yes there were. In Asia alone, we saw peaceful protests in South Korea and Japan.

We don't want to see what's happening in US over here.
2 different camps protestor fighting over Isreal Gaza war. Later fighting with law enforcers.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(15-06-2024, 09:19 PM)moonrab Wrote:  We don't want to see what's happening in US over here.
2 different camps protestor fighting over Isreal Gaza war. Later fighting with law enforcers.

So we should keep our anger bottled up? Or is it better to allow people to speak out their anger?

(15-06-2024, 09:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So we should keep our anger bottled up? Or is it better to allow people to speak out their anger?

Our country's unity comes first before personalised Geopolitical anger.
Without Singapore unity, what is Singaporean? 
How about our home?

Individual anger in Geopolitical challenges can be express together with our foreign affairs agency. In a pragmatic way with well interests for peace and the security of everyone involved. 

A better choice is to help through donations for the victims of both sides. As a tiny nation, that is the best thing we can do to help.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(15-06-2024, 10:21 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Our country's unity comes first before personalised Geopolitical anger.
Without Singapore unity, what is Singaporean? 
How about our home?

Individual anger in Geopolitical challenges can be express together with our foreign affairs agency. In a pragmatic way with well interests for peace and the security of everyone involved. 

A better choice is to help through donations for the victims of both sides. As a tiny nation, that is the best thing we can do to help.

I will listen to what the government says on this matter. I only wish they take a stand against Israel, for the sake of justice and nothing else, like South Africa. Without justice, there can never be peace.

Sadly, there is nothing the world can do. Even if the ICJ rules against Israel, the law cannot be enforced on Israel. They will just show the finger to the world and carry on doing what they want to do. In today's world, might is right.

We need a hero.

(16-06-2024, 10:01 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I will listen to what the government says on this matter. I only wish they take a stand against Israel, for the sake of justice and nothing else, like South Africa. Without justice, there can never be peace.

Sadly, there is nothing the world can do. Even if the ICJ rules against Israel, the law cannot be enforced on Israel. They will just show the finger to the world and carry on doing what they want to do. In today's world, might is right.

We need a hero.

S’pore calls for immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza to halt rising civilian casualties

The United Nations on Dec 12 demanded an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in the Gaza Strip. 

UPDATED DEC 13, 2023, 10:19 PM

Singapore has joined 152 other nations in calling for an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in the Gaza Strip as Israel faces growing diplomatic isolation in its war on the enclave.

Singapore stance on Isreal Gaza war is loud and clear internationally. 

As a tiny island nation, Singapore has done her part, punching above her weight, in promoting Peace for our world. No less for the Palestinian people too. 

South Africa is a big continent countries, with many seats in UN. Much louder voice in UN.
Cannot compares with Singapore. 
Even the Malaysian always claims Singapore is vulnerable as a small country. Big brother and small brother analogy. 
Surely everyone living in Singapore understood such situations we had been living in over decades. 

One must be pragmatic in expectation over emotions. Cheers!

(16-06-2024, 10:15 AM)moonrab Wrote:  S’pore calls for immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza to halt rising civilian casualties

The United Nations on Dec 12 demanded an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in the Gaza Strip. 

UPDATED DEC 13, 2023, 10:19 PM

Singapore has joined 152 other nations in calling for an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in the Gaza Strip as Israel faces growing diplomatic isolation in its war on the enclave.

Singapore stance on Isreal Gaza war is loud and clear internationally. 

As a tiny island nation, Singapore has done her part, punching above her weight, in promoting Peace for our world. No less for the Palestinian people too. 

South Africa is a big continent countries, with many seats in UN. Much louder voice in UN.
Cannot compares with Singapore. 
Even the Malaysian always claims Singapore is vulnerable as a small country. Big brother and small brother analogy. 
Surely everyone living in Singapore understood such situations we had been living in over decades. 

One must be pragmatic in expectation over emotions. Cheers!

Do we condemn the actions of Israel against the Palestinian people?

(16-06-2024, 10:01 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I will listen to what the government says on this matter. I only wish they take a stand against Israel, for the sake of justice and nothing else, like South Africa. Without justice, there can never be peace.

We need a hero.

Hero is coming soon. He will liberate the humanity from chaos; tyranny, oppression and injustice.

The world will not come to pass until a man from among my family, whose name will be my name, rules over the Arabs.”
– Prophet Muhammad

The promised Mahdi will be among my family. God will make the provisions for his emergence within a single night.”
– Prophet Muhammad

A group of my Ummah will fight for the truth until near the day of judgment when Jesus, the son of Mary, will descend, and the leader of them will ask him to lead the prayer, but Jesus declines, saying: “No, Verily, among you Allah has made leaders for others and He has bestowed his bounty upon them.”
– Prophet Muhammad 

(16-06-2024, 10:35 AM)Hope Wrote:  
Hero is coming soon. He will liberate the humanity from chaos; tyranny, oppression and injustice.

The world will not come to pass until a man from among my family, whose name will be my name, rules over the Arabs.”
– Prophet Muhammad

The promised Mahdi will be among my family. God will make the provisions for his emergence within a single night.”
– Prophet Muhammad

A group of my Ummah will fight for the truth until near the day of judgment when Jesus, the son of Mary, will descend, and the leader of them will ask him to lead the prayer, but Jesus declines, saying: “No, Verily, among you Allah has made leaders for others and He has bestowed his bounty upon them.”
– Prophet Muhammad 

Could these relevations be written while he was under black magic?

We need a hero.

You want peace , justice and hero? Big Grin I am sure Israel can do that and they have the full capacity to get the job done for you...all it takes is one hero to press a button.. Big Grin

(15-06-2024, 04:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You guys can AMA about this.

Sure or not! So now you masquerade as a spokesperson for the Palestine?

(16-06-2024, 10:56 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You want peace , justice and hero? Big Grin I am sure Israel can do that and they have the full capacity to get the job done for you...all it takes is one hero to press a button.. Big Grin

Do you condemn Israel?

(16-06-2024, 11:17 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you condemn Israel?

Has the Palestinian authority condemned Hamas? Big Grin

(16-06-2024, 11:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Has the Palestinian authority condemned Hamas? Big Grin

No, I don't think so.

Do you condemn Israel?

(15-06-2024, 08:53 AM)exhwz23 Wrote:  You can't find tis thread at WhorewareZone cos, it's taken down & several ppl banned.

Watermelon activist which calls themselves SG-Butoh-team/collection/or something......LOL what a name... kena mata watched.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SingaporeRaw/co...urce=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Whorewarzone?  Rotfl

We don't have a Sgbutoh here but we have a SgButt.  Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(16-06-2024, 11:27 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I don't think so.

Do you condemn Israel?

Condemn for what? You have to be specific! Big Grin

(16-06-2024, 11:32 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Condemn for what? You have to be specific! Big Grin

For genocide, or ethnic cleansing at the very least. Let's start with that. Do you condem Israel?

(15-06-2024, 04:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You guys can AMA about this.

Are you planning to lie about your AMA again? 

You said AMA in another thread, and I asked you about some allegations about Islam, you couldn't answer and just said they were lies about your prophet.

So your cut and dried answer is just "It's a lie" to all the AMA that are inconvenient?  Rolleyes

(16-06-2024, 10:29 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do we condemn the actions of Israel against the Palestinian people?

"Israel's response to Hamas attack has 'gone too far', but severing ties would not help Palestinians, says Singapore

"Whilst we may feel a diversity of emotions on this, the worst thing would be to let this quarrel polarise and divide us as Singaporeans," says Foreign Affairs Minister Vivian Balakrishnan.

SINGAPORE: Israel's military response to the Oct 7 Hamas attack has "gone too far", but severing diplomatic ties with the country would not resolve the situation nor reduce the suffering of Palestinians, Minister for Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan said in parliament on Thursday (Feb 29).

Dr Balakrishnan was responding to MPs' questions on the Israel-Hamas war while laying out his ministry's budget spending plans for the year.

While the war has evoked strong emotions among Singaporeans, he urged them not to let the issue affect the country's harmony or cohesion.

"Whilst we may feel a diversity of emotions on this, the worst thing would be to let this quarrel polarise and divide us as Singaporeans," he told parliament.

It is the in the interest of all Singaporean in the aftermath that counts. Cheers!!! Majulah!!!

(16-06-2024, 11:36 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  For genocide, or ethnic cleansing at the very least. Let's start with that. Do you condem Israel?

Do you condemn Hamas? Why?

That's a AMA.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(16-06-2024, 11:36 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  For genocide, or ethnic cleansing at the very least. Let's start with that. Do you condem Israel?

75yrs of ethnic cleansing and now you want to condemn it? Big Grin