Watermelon activist taken down by Mata... LOL!

(17-06-2024, 02:50 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  [Image: CO0-EUUJHim-V.jpg]

Hari Raya Haji and Hari Raya Puasa....

I had thought of sending Hope and him a HRH greeting but felt that it was against my belief to do so.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(17-06-2024, 11:49 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You know very well why I ignore your buddy. If he can promise me he will never again insult my mother or my family, I will stop ignoring him.

I did not insult your mommy.  It was you who insulted her.

Why do I say that?

You see, your conduct and behaviour could have been shaped by society, and your school teachers, but your parents, especially your mommy, are your first teachers.

If you behave well, you honour your mommy.  If you mock and taunt peepur, how does that honour her?  Rolleyes

(17-06-2024, 02:41 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  There is no why like that! Jesus has a role to fulfill....unlike Muh lah! He has plenty of time for perfume, wine, slaves, women! Big Grin 

When you are young Muh is your role model because he has all that you wish for...
But at 61yrs old...your priorities should be different now lah....haiya!

Why is it that in the ot we read of God's promise he will protect the promised Messiah but in the nt we read of God turning a deaf ear to the desperate plea of the promised Messiah? 

Yes, it is like that, an inner contradiction.

(17-06-2024, 02:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  A prophet who loves wine, perfumes, camels, women and yet still have time to reveal God's relevations.....what can I say abt him? Big Grin very good at multi tasking! Big Grin

Why do you like to spread lies about our prophet? Why did that president of a Christian uni purposely spread lies about the Quran?

(17-06-2024, 02:50 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  ...

Why do you participate in objectifying women?

(17-06-2024, 03:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you like to spread lies about our prophet? Why did that president of a Christian uni purposely spread lies about the Quran?

Where got lie? It is the truth.

(17-06-2024, 03:54 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you participate in objectifying women?

Do you love your son and daughter equally?

(17-06-2024, 03:46 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why is it that in the ot we read of God's promise he will protect the promised Messiah but in the nt we read of God turning a deaf ear to the desperate plea of the promised Messiah? 

Yes, it is like that, an inner contradiction.

Where got contradiction? Jesus submits to his Father's will

(17-06-2024, 03:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Hari Raya Haji and Hari Raya Puasa....

I had thought of sending Hope and him a HRH greeting but felt that it was against my belief to do so.

Send him some pics of the 72 bergins will do... Tongue

Here wishing the Moslem brothers Selamat Hari Raya...
Here is a song from my ex gf to you  Big Grin

(17-06-2024, 09:01 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Send him some pics of the 72 bergins will do... Tongue

Curry nah, I sent him five already and he didn't even say 特里妈 kasih.   Rolleyes

(17-06-2024, 11:07 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Here wishing the Moslem brothers Selamat Hari Raya...
Here is a song from my ex gf to you  Big Grin

This song is for Hope and _______________  Love

The lyrics and graphics are meaningful...they should watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4wN9A9Hp9c

(17-06-2024, 05:50 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Where got contradiction? Jesus submits to his Father's will

Its not about Jesus's submission to God's will. 

We read in the OT about God's promise to protect the promised Messiah from harm such that even a thorn would not be able to harm him. But you believe the promised Messiah was stripped, flogged, tortured, and eventually killed. That is the contradiction.

https://youtu.be/h_WXGsTQkW0?si=PHqcmCCcJpYMI6jc

[video=youtube Wrote:https://youtube.com/shorts/cPs8RvR3Tyk?s...lCAmKgRjCM[/video]Oyk pid='921095' dateline='1718677486']
This song is for Hope and _______________  Love

The lyrics and graphics are meaningful...they should watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4wN9A9Hp9c

https://youtube.com/shorts/cPs8RvR3Tyk?s...lCAmKgRjCM

(18-06-2024, 12:19 PM)Hope Wrote:  https://youtu.be/h_WXGsTQkW0?si=PHqcmCCcJpYMI6jc

Not moslem also 
Its relationship not religion.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(18-06-2024, 11:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Its not about Jesus's submission to God's will. 

We read in the OT about God's promise to protect the promised Messiah from harm such that even a thorn would not be able to harm him. But you believe the promised Messiah was stripped, flogged, tortured, and eventually killed. That is the contradiction.
Background and themes. The Midrash states that Psalm 91 was composed by Moses on the day he completed the building of the Tabernacle in the desert. The verses describe Moses' own experience entering the Tabernacle: "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty".

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(18-06-2024, 11:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Its not about Jesus's submission to God's will. 

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but rather, it was made to appear to them so. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. (157) Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise. (158)

— Quran 4:157–158[239]
Islamic traditions teach that Jesus ascended to Heaven without being put on the cross, but that God transformed another person to appear exactly like him and to be then crucified instead of him.

Is Allah a trickster?

(18-06-2024, 12:50 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but rather, it was made to appear to them so. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. (157) Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise. (158)

— Quran 4:157–158[239]
Islamic traditions teach that Jesus ascended to Heaven without being put on the cross, but that God transformed another person to appear exactly like him and to be then crucified instead of him.

Is Allah a trickster?

I do  not subscribe to the view of deceiving people into believing Jesus was crucified, for God is not a man that he should trick. And Jesus was no coward that he should want someone else to die for him.

Several prophets of God who came before Jesus had been killed horribly too, but the only difference between the, and the Lord Jesus is that he's able to take back his life after he has given it up.

The story made up by Muhammad is nothing more than a ruse to try and discredit the most essential part of a faith that began almost 600years before Islam, which is the death, resurrection, and ascension of Christ.

Lies are permissible in Islam to obtain an objective
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(16-06-2024, 10:01 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I will listen to what the government says on this matter. I only wish they take a stand against Israel, for the sake of justice and nothing else, like South Africa. Without justice, there can never be peace.

Sadly, there is nothing the world can do. Even if the ICJ rules against Israel, the law cannot be enforced on Israel. They will just show the finger to the world and carry on doing what they want to do. In today's world, might is right.

We need a hero.

A Malay asked then PM Lee this question about GAZA.  Watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQa17uG_oyY

(18-06-2024, 01:07 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I do  not subscribe to the view of deceiving people into believing Jesus was crucified, for God is not a man that he should trick. And Jesus was no coward that he should want someone else to die for him.

Several prophets of God who came before Jesus had been killed horribly too, but the only difference between the, and the Lord Jesus is that he's able to take back his life after he has given it up.

The story made up by Muhammad is nothing more than a ruse to try and discredit the most essential part of a faith that began almost 600years before Islam, which is the death, resurrection, and ascension of Christ.

Lies are permissible in Islam to obtain an objective

Your good friend denies the crucifixion, that Jesus had died and rose from the dead on the 3rd day. He's very respectful when mentioning Jesus because he would add pbuh. That external veneer of high respect is itself a deception because in truth, calling Jesus a prophet is blasphemy. 

It's like Moses coming down from the mountain proclaiming that Prophet Yahweh pbuh gave him the Ten Commandments. Respectful? Very indeed lorh. But it's blasphemy to call the Creator a creature which is what a man including a prophet is.

Christ's Death and Resurrection are the cornerstone of Christianity.

If Christ had only died and did not rise from the dead, then there's no Salvation for us. We are dead in and with Christ.  His Resurrection is our hope for eternal life.

Your good friend is leading us to call Paul a liar but he does not say it. Once you leave Christianity, he wants you to say the Shahada which consists of 2 parts. One is a declaration that there's only Allah and no other god and the other is that Muh is his prophet.  Saying the first without saying the second, that Muh is a prophet of Allah, will not qualify you to become a Muslim.

Since Muh is so essential to becoming a Muslim, that he's mentioned along with Allah, so we read up about Muh and asked questions.

Your good friend would dismiss everything you asked as lies without offering counter evidence while trying to steer the discussion back to the Bible to continue his mocking and taunting....which he denied.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post