We don't agree with PAP's nonsense strategy of Living with Covid Virus

Here is how chenghu doing roti prata. Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20210927-WA0003.jpg]

(09-10-2021, 04:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Mark my words, they will FLIP PRATA YET AGAIN AS USUAL.

(09-10-2021, 10:11 AM)FangFang Wrote:  I come to understand how easy for them to manage, not really a difficult task. Skill to find execuses is important.
Ho Ching. PM wife goes rescue from left to right the arm on vaccines policy.

Termasek chair woman foundation chief offering Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines to 2000 seniors. May need HSA approval too. Tnink so.

(09-10-2021, 04:32 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Actually the living with covid model is an experiment and not that the MTF or any so called experts out there know it will succeed. It is still tikam tikam stage. I heard LW said they noticed Europe had a big wave of spiking while we were doing the zero covid model with circuit breaker and now the infection in Europe has fallen and stabilized. So they think that the West are smart and we naive and decided to change strategy to living with covid by implementing herd immunity. 

Who knows Europe might suddenly have a 3rd wave which can be bigger than the last wave to prove them wrong again........ Rolleyes
Wrong huhh...Roti Prata again. Big Grin

Temasek Foundation offering free SinoPharm vaccines. 2000 seniors as well as younger CHAS card holders, as part of a study.

Those sign up will be offered free SinoPharm vaccines, plus free blood tests to check the neutralising antibody levels at different time periods, 3-6 blood tests depending on whether they do 2 shots or 3 shots.

Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines as booster shots, owing largely to a fear of side effects from the third dose of an mRNA jab.

Vaccines like Sinovac and Sinopharm use inactivated viral particles to teach one's immune system to make antibodies.

Govt is dragging their feet, slow to introduce more brands of vaccine
and other than jab type.

We need inhale and pill solution together
with new treatment methods because nothing promise 99.9% cure.

How to live with virus with such poor preparation.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

If seniors blame mRNA vaccines, in the future they cannot blame them. They are given the choice to volunteer for an experiment.

(09-10-2021, 07:26 PM)theold Wrote:  If seniors blame mRNA vaccines, in the future they cannot blame them. They are given the choice to volunteer for an experiment.

I wonder if the 2,000 (volunteers) knows that they are the guinea pigs, and that they get the Sinovac/Sinopharm vaccine, free of charge,.

What guinea pig? do you means China jabbed billions of pig, don’t be the same thinking as dowenger. Only she still think China vaccine not working and need her to carry out the test, what a joke of the century.

I also find it strange. What are they trying to prove? Sinopharm/ Sinovac have already past a billion worldwide. Are they trying to prove it's lousy and offend China???

(09-10-2021, 10:02 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  I also find it strange. What are they trying to prove? Sinopharm/ Sinovac have already past a billion worldwide. Are they trying to prove it's lousy and offend China???

No matter what, our govt. dare not offend China, and will eventually allow Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines to be administered here...

(09-10-2021, 08:29 PM)debono Wrote:  I wonder if the 2,000 (volunteers) knows that they are the guinea pigs, and that they get the Sinovac/Sinopharm vaccine, free of charge,.

Not entirely true. They could be getting your buddy p1acebo and not supposed to know about it