Went to a classy restaurant to celebrate my cousin's birthday.

(11-06-2022, 07:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Rich don't mean always go restaurant eat rah, I already say depend his mood.
This is why I always say Govt quote is WRONG come GST , Claim rich people spend more thus pay more GST.

Unless a miracle food come along else Rich spend more overwhelming on house, education, car, travel etc.

Now hardly see any snails crawls by

(11-06-2022, 01:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  First time I ate this dish called escargot which is actually snail. Its a French dish  ..very nice cooked  with garlic.

I think most people have never eaten this dish.

[Image: suOcdYn.jpg]

My main course is sirloin steak
[Image: yZIlmZk.jpg]

Restaurant is very nice.
The restaurant is called Saizeriya.

Wa lau... this is one is quite common now. If you go on Cruise in Royal Caribbean’s 
You can have it every day. It is no more exclusive cruisine.
You should try foie gras...

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

This restaurant every where also have their price consider the cheapest compare to Aston, steak house etc. Their price quite affordable for many people.

TS edited from high class restaurant to classy after all our feedback Laughing

(11-06-2022, 06:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's nonsense those who say this place is casual dining.
Casual means coffeeshop and hawker center.

You mean you eat in this type of restaurant every day with Europeans cuisine like French and Italian food.... No right. Only special occasions then go and eat right.

[Image: mueQbMz.jpg]

Sorry to offend you during school holiday My family are almost 2 times a week their prices are comparable with some foodcourt
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(12-06-2022, 10:47 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Sorry to offend you during school holiday My family ate there almost 2 times a week their prices are comparable with some foodcourt

Before used to go to cdans branch for lunch
Quite reasonable price plus free drinks

(11-06-2022, 01:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  First time I ate this dish called escargot which is actually snail. Its a French dish  ..very nice cooked  with garlic.

I think most people have never eaten this dish.

[Image: suOcdYn.jpg]

My main course is sirloin steak
[Image: yZIlmZk.jpg]

Restaurant is very nice.
The restaurant is called Saizeriya.

this is not a classy restraurant.  the food is cheap.

snail is only $1 each.

sirloin steak just $12.

I think you gave too much ang pow.

Ya, the food looks so so especially that steak. I think Ah Butt got short changed by his cousin. Can be considered kena scammed....... Big Grin

(11-06-2022, 07:11 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Many decades ago even cold storage was carrying frozen escargot topped with garlic butter and breadcrumbs.
It was a common item on the menu of most ang mo style restaurants  in the last century.

You kay kay swakoo or real...

Saizerya is not cheap bcos  their food iz under par/underwhelming.

even ntuc fairprice sells it.

(12-06-2022, 11:35 AM)drgn Wrote:  even ntuc fairprice sells it.

NTUC got sell snails meh?

Many mountain tortoises like me have never seen dwa zua pang sai.

(12-06-2022, 10:45 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  TS edited from high class restaurant to classy after all our feedback Laughing

Perhaps TS has a glassy heart, think so?
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

aiya ah butt just wanted to boast a bit about his high grass dinning experience, aso kena hantum like that

(12-06-2022, 03:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya ah butt just wanted to boast a bit about his high grass dinning experience, aso kena hantum like that

Pls la u think in real life he like that meh..he just love to protray a warren buffett style of scrimp living under a small home la..actually not...

(12-06-2022, 03:12 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Pls la u think in real life he like that meh..he just love to protray a warren buffett style of scrimp living under a small home la..actually not...

actually there is really MILLIONAIRE live in HDB , I NOT preferring what Loo SG butt like to watch.

These millionaire live in HDB are daily chill , never headache about money , never waste time doing youtube video, tell people how to invest.

These Millionaire is , JUST ENJOY LIFE simple as that because Money already feel nothing for them.
They stay in HDB because why not? Got Govt small rebate also money
property tax also save blah blah as long is Public housing is always get " goodies " from Govt

also neighbourhood buy things easy no need drive .

In fact now a days a lot REAL rich don't drive much.

(11-06-2022, 01:37 PM)winbig Wrote:  Saizeriya is a casual restaurant. Not high class as u claim.

Exactly, you look at the restaurant utensils u know already it is not high end types.

(12-06-2022, 03:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually there is really MILLIONAIRE live in HDB , I NOT preferring what Loo SG butt like to watch.

These millionaire live in HDB are daily chill , never headache about money , never waste time doing youtube video, tell people how to invest.

These Millionaire is , JUST ENJOY LIFE simple as that because Money already feel nothing for them.
They stay in HDB because why not? Got Govt small rebate also money
property tax also save blah blah as long is Public housing is always get " goodies " from Govt

also neighbourhood buy things easy no need drive .

In fact now a days a lot REAL rich don't drive much.

I agree. Many downgraded from privates with loads of cash.

(12-06-2022, 03:21 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Exactly, you look at the restaurant utensils u know already it is not high end types.

High end restaurant utensils got fancy design , is kinda like " unique " special ones
got that ' Atas brand " label behind

(11-06-2022, 01:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I didn't know what he wanted so I gave him ang pow.

Guess your Ang pow around $5?

(12-06-2022, 12:49 PM)winbig Wrote:  NTUC got sell snails meh?

yes, bought many times.

seasoned properly.  just need to put in the oven to bake.

that was over 10 years ago.   don't whether they still sell

(12-06-2022, 03:22 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I agree. Many downgraded from privates with loads of cash.

This is why " some BTO flat fetch million " The REAL Rich buying beside locals also PRs or new citizen.
yea, they downgrade is having more EXTRA cash TO BURN . Real Rich money for them is to BURN, not earn.

Look at this, then is HIGH CLASS, you idiot:

https://langelus.sg/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

https://langelus.sg/wp-content/uploads/2...scaled.jpg

ZZZZ SG butt like to watch Crap Local Financial guru on Youtube
never go check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y20nldUQ36Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImUGy6usa1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJEa_ZgIZLc

I think got one also consider Atas expensive one , near that place people park Yacth one forget the place.

the surrounding also a bit like MBS rooftop view, you eat at the rooftop oversee the sea one.

Do not bluff the innocent here,

first your "high class" restaurant utensils look cheap. second, they do not even have table cloth.

(12-06-2022, 10:28 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Wa lau... this is one is quite common now. If you go on Cruise in Royal Caribbean’s 
You can have it every day. It is no more exclusive cruisine.
You should try foie gras...

Where to try gras?

(12-06-2022, 01:56 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Perhaps TS has a glassy heart, think so?

I don’t think so. He enjoys kena hantam left right centre. 

And there he goes again. Hahaha ah butt…
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(12-06-2022, 12:16 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  High class should use silverware.

Sis, which restaurant in Sinpwn got use silverware still. Id be beri sarprize. Beri high maintenance. Hard to wash and polish. Some more iz quite toxic due to easy corrosion. 

Normally nowadays iz all stainless steel cutlery albeit those heavy expensive type [eg. Noritake]