Went to a classy restaurant to celebrate my cousin's birthday.

(12-06-2022, 03:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Where to try gras?

Don't eat it as it's very high in cholesterol. I ate twice and those two times I almost want to faint. Not even tasty. Moreover, they force fed the goose which I find to be inhumane.

many scold ahtiong for eating dogs, but eating foie gras is high class

(12-06-2022, 03:55 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  I don’t think so. He enjoys kena hantam left right centre. 

And there he goes again. Hahaha ah butt…

I was only joking my dear wabbit that talks hahaha
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(12-06-2022, 03:23 PM)drgn Wrote:  yes, bought many times.

seasoned properly.  just need to put in the oven to bake.

that was over 10 years ago.   don't whether they still sell
Got mixed up or not. NTUC finest oso no have leh. Was it Carrefour you bought it from.

Actually I find dat zhut zhut tastes quite similar to snails for those curious about what the fuss iz about. 

https://cdn4.sg.orstatic.com/userphoto/p...EDACpx.jpg

(11-06-2022, 01:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  First time I ate this dish called escargot which is actually snail. Its a French dish  ..very nice cooked  with garlic.

I think most people have never eaten this dish.

[Image: suOcdYn.jpg]

My main course is sirloin steak
[Image: yZIlmZk.jpg]

Restaurant is very nice.
The restaurant is called Saizeriya.

Total damage how much.

(12-06-2022, 04:43 PM)Blin Wrote:  Total damage how much.

I did not see receipt. My uncle paid.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-06-2022, 04:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I did not see receipt. My uncle paid.

no GST, no service charge.

[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: Untitled1.png]

(11-06-2022, 11:03 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I went to get a mc fish burger for old time's sake only to be disappointed... Lol even the taste is bad now.

These days I only get Carl's Jr if I really want a burger.

Mac franchise was started by my classmate’s brother Robert Kwan.

tomorrow will be a better day

(12-06-2022, 04:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I did not see receipt. My uncle paid.

Another uncle or FA's uncle? Laughing

That takes me back to my first time trying it too. I remember feeling a bit hesitant at first, but oh man, the flavor was something else! It's funny how some dishes seem exotic until you give them a try. Reminds me of this charming little French bistro I stumbled upon. The ambiance was cozy, and the chef insisted I try their escargot with garlic. It was a game-changer! If you're ever in the mood to explore more delish cuisine, I've heard https://theborschtbelt.com/ features some fantastic dining experiences. They might just have another escargot surprise waiting for you!