Where are u all gg this year end.

I am gg to taiwan. hope Xi dont drop bomb on my head, 
or Xi attk taiwan so we can claim back the airfare and go elsewhere no so cold.

My stupid kid  book ticket without asking me..now cannot cancel as it is a group booking.

dont feel like gg cause i cannot tahan the cold..10 degreeC can dies...also i been there a few times..

nothng to see,, makan makan only...

(19-09-2023, 02:47 AM)victortan Wrote:  I am gg to taiwan. hope Xi dont drop bomb on my head, 

My stupid kid  book ticket without asking me..now cannot cancel as it is a group booking.

dont feel like gg cause i cannot tahan the cold..10 degreeC can dies...also i been there a few times..

Taiwan ok lah. Not so cold. U go Tainan actually quite warm.

pulau tekong for my BMT.

Taiwan is nice lah. Remember last time ROC training, it was just 6 deg C in the morning.

Nice weather, nice food, beautiful women.

Sio bak Chang?

Me poor so I think I’ll just go somewhere nearby. Maybe Simei or Tampines Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

why must go somewhere
then come back again

some wont be going anywhere
becos they will be dead
as the new vaccine is roll out

Going to look forward to next year lor

(19-09-2023, 07:41 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Me poor so I think I’ll just go somewhere nearby.  Maybe Simei or Tampines Thinking

So you are an Eastlander?

tomorrow will be a better day

(19-09-2023, 08:17 AM)surfer Wrote:  So you are an Eastlander?

I pitch tent at East Coast huan Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Now a days holiday is overrated if you are not dam rich.

Unless u are dam rich go those places where by normal tourist don’t go one due to
Limited , only cater for those can afford

Etc

I see ppl go various countries standard
Go their city areas , tourists spot
That it

(19-09-2023, 10:10 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I pitch tent at East Coast huan Big Grin

Park and tree rangers never look for you?😳

tomorrow will be a better day

I am going to Japan to eat Nuclear fish. Rotfl
Yen exchange rate see liao damn song.
Please depreciate more. I may buy Iphone 15 pro max in Japan.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Just don't go to the US, Korea and Japan and all the US lapdog countries!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(19-09-2023, 02:47 AM)victortan Wrote:  I am gg to taiwan. hope Xi dont drop bomb on my head, 

Can go and stay in farm land and play fire work.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

If you are staying around the 2 main cities of Taipei & Kao Hsiung, you can escape most of the cold by hanging around in temperature controlled areas. Anyway taxis are very cheap in Taiwan, just zip around from the hotel to your destinations and exposure to cold should be very limited.

The only drawback is cannot go night markets, but to me these place are mostly overhyped tourist bazaars like Chatuchak - the real night markets that many locals go to are actually quite small with limited food and merchandise.

(19-09-2023, 11:53 AM)Fit Wrote:  Just don't go to the US, Korea and Japan and all the US lapdog countries!

Dont be biased. 
It is the govt not the ppl.

(19-09-2023, 11:53 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I am going to Japan to eat Nuclear fish. Rotfl
Yen exchange rate see liao damn song.
Please depreciate more. I may buy Iphone 15 pro max in Japan.

wahhh you buy every IPhone new release... 

btw, yesterday there was a travel program about Takachiho Gorge at Mizayaki on channel U. the place looks quite interesting. 
my colleague been there before covid. it is in my traveling plans.

Gg chiangmai 3 weeks.

(19-09-2023, 12:08 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  wahhh you buy every IPhone new release... 

btw, yesterday there was a travel program about Takachiho Gorge at Mizayaki on channel U. the place looks quite interesting. 
my colleague been there before covid. it is in my traveling plans.

Japan is a nice place. Must go one.

Enjoy your trip n take some punctures to share.lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Going to China to look for my xiaosan  Big Grin