Who keen on JB property

announcing soon
500k ringets

So cheap….

Buy but very hard to sell.
Remember Century Mall. It was just a stone throw from the old immigration check point. After the new checkpoint was built, and after the opening of the City Square, most of the tenants left. One year later, it was a completely empty mall. The entire building is still there, like a ghost town

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(24-04-2023, 05:34 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Buy but very hard to sell.
Remember Century Mall. It was just a stone throw from the old immigration check point. After the new checkpoint was built, and after the opening of the City Square, most of the tenants left. One year later, it was a completely empty mall. The entire building is still there, like a ghost town

This is common in Msia…many nice buildings are empty inside, maybe have 7-11 store at ground floor, all other stores are empty, not sure got offices upstairs got people live upstairs.  One of the malls in JB has got Coldstorage upstairs but the rest of the mall is empty….so when you buy properties there dunt be fooled by the agent telling you got a mall nearby.

Strata Title problem!!!

[Image: IMG-9293.png]

[Image: IMG-9294.png]

(24-04-2023, 12:17 PM)Talent Wrote:  who want to go on JB this sat to view property

transport to and fro provided
pick up at bedok mrt 9am

pm me

[Image: 20230424-120319.jpg]

Never heard of clob?

Cheong Kong 1 time, can be forgiven. Kena the same trick twice, it's yr prob.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..