Why I don't trust PAP will solve any of our problems...

This is not anti PAP rhetoric but a logical thinking process that is evidence based. What are the most serious problems faced by our society and citizens....high housing costs, high coe, job insecurity, low fertility rate, rising inequality and poverty. While I do not expect things to be perfect, I expect things to improve but these serious problems just get worse every year. Why? Itvhas been more than 10yrs ago the PAP said they are committed to solving these problems yet they have gotten worse. Even the most ardent fans of the PAP system cannot deny the facts.

Let's go through each and feel free to correct me if I get any thing wrong..

1. High housing costs. 4 room flats being sold at above 1M is the latest phenomena. The PAP has said it is concerned about housing costs causing Singaporeans to have high debts. But they keep importing  people until the housing and rental market  become so tight. The rise in cost is passed to Singaporeans.

2. Poor job security. These come in various forms including ageism where older workers cannot find jobs. 10yrs ago the PAP.said it is committed to solving this problem ....today the problem is much worse. 
[Image: UoU0Ra3.jpg]
Why does this happen?
[Image: 88zBMUP.png]

Here again the PAP is the one causing the problem with its policies by allowing companies access to pools.of younger foreigner workers  at the same time claiming it wants to solve the ageism problem!!! When companies have the choice of younger foreigner workers which they prefer,  older Singaporeans don't stand a chance.

3. Low fertility.  The PAP for.lasf 20yrs claimed  they are doing what they can to improve fertility but fertility keeps getting lower and it threatens the Singaporean core as our population shrinks relative to the total population . Yet when one looks at the root cause of low fertility.

[Image: Pb6JYFg.jpg]

The main cause of low fertility is high population density. The PAP claims it wants to improve fertility but year after year they adopt policies that make Singapore more crowded causing high population density. If you are serious about solving a problem you need to address the root cause. But PAP just makes things worse.

One can go through more of these problems and you discover  bad policies are behinds every single one of them causing things to deteriorate year after year.

I find the PAp cannot be trusted to solve our social problems and their leadership makes things worse.

If you don't agree you are free to present your arguments and evidence. If you are not able to, then why are you still supporting them and hoping they will solve problems?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 4 users Like sgbuffett's post

This Govt is the only one in the world that tells us to fix the poorly designed policies and problems they imposed on us.

(07-11-2023, 03:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is not anti PAP rhetoric but a logical thinking process that is evidence based. What are the most serious problems faced by our society and citizens....high housing costs, high coe, job insecurity, low fertility rate, rising inequality and poverty. While do not expect things to be perfect, I expect things to improve nlbit these serious problems just gets worse every year. Why? Since 10yrs ago the PAP said they are committed to solving these problems yet they have gotten worse. Even the most ardent fans of the PAP system cannot deny facts.

1. High housing costs. 4 room flats being sold at above 1M is the latest phenomena. The PAP has aaid it is concerned about houaing costs causing Singaporeans to have high debts. But they keep importing  people until the housing and rental market  become ao tight. The rise in cost is passed to Singaporeans.

2. Poor job security. These come in various forms including ageism where older workers cannot find jobs. 10yrs ago the PAP.said it is committed to solving that problem ....today the problem is much worse. 
Why does this happen?

Here again the PAP is the one causing the problem with its policies by allowing companies access to pools.of younger foreigner workers  at the same time claiming it wants to solve the ageism problem!!!

3. Low fertility.  The PAP for.lasf 20yrs clakm they are doing what they can to improve fertility but fertility keeps getting lower and it threatens the Singaporean core as our population shrinks relative to the total. Yet when one looks at the root cause of low fertility.

The main cause of low fertility is high population density. The PAP claims it wants to improve fertility but year after year they adopt policies that make Singapore more crowded causing population density. If you are serious about solving a problem you need to address the root cause. But PAP just makes things worse.

One can go through more of these problems and you discover  bad policies are behinds every single one of them causing things to deteriorate year after year.

I find the PAp cannot be trusted to solve our social problems and their leadership makes things worse.

🥺🥺😡😡😡

Their rhetoric will never realise.
We are programmed to believe in imaginary stuff.
Rotfl

为什么人会相信虚构的东西?
我们是活在虚构的世界!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

But 69% voted for this garment
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

PAP don't need our trust, they do what they think is right for the ppl.

yes, very logical thinking.

Right now there are no such ppl with this type of deep logical thinking in the porliament. That is why citizens are suffering. ppl in the porliament are part time workers/ participants but the beauty part is that they are elected albeit some have entered by back doors. They are given high allowance$. They don't need to think to solve ppl's problems. They just sleep in the meeting and the $ auto bank in.

PAP is already very happy and successful when they can easily get 70% of sinkees to trust them.  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

How do I expect to trust them with their plentiful mistakes and blunders? And yet, failed to admit it gentlemanly. Such arrogant mindset is very undesirable.

(07-11-2023, 03:08 PM)Observer Wrote:  1. Sgbuffet is not working but talking about job insecurity. 

2. Sgbuffet is single but talking about high population density  Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(07-11-2023, 04:02 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  PAP don't need our trust, they do what they think is right for the ppl.
They thought they are doing what is right for the people doesn’t mean people wil think likewise. One man meat is another man poison.

(07-11-2023, 04:31 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  yes, very logical thinking.

Right now there are no such ppl with this type of deep logical thinking in the porliament. That is why citizens are suffering. ppl in the porliament are part time workers/ participants but the beauty part is that they are elected albeit some have entered by back doors. They are given high allowance$. They don't need to think to solve ppl's problems. They  just sleep in the meeting and the $ auto bank in.

All cabinet ministers are working full time in their respective ministries.

(07-11-2023, 03:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Let's go through each and feel free to correct me if I get any thing wrong..

All your things are wrong.
If the mandate drops to 49%, PAP cannot do those things.

Every 5 years, 60% support PAP to do those things.
PAP has 60% mandate to do those things.

If 70% did not support Tharman, Tharman cannot become President by himself.
similarly, if 60% did not support PAP, PAP cannot do those things by themselves.

if the 60% support is always there, why should PAP do things differently or do more things to improve.

if you always have 60% market share, will you reduce price ?
no, you will increase price to boost profit.

(07-11-2023, 04:59 PM)forum456 Wrote:  All your things are wrong.

similarly, if 60% did not support PAP, PAP cannot do those things by themselves.

if the 60% support is always there, why should PAP do things differently or do more things to improve.

Actually I ask those always vote PAP ones , they actually don't want to vote PAP but " No Choice " in the sense Opposition always cannot get people etc...

WP can win Sengkang because they managed to get good candidates on par with PAP but the rest cannot win due to mixture of good candidates and so so ones.

the rest no need say , always just only have two good candidates the rest so so .

(07-11-2023, 05:00 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  My mother also work full time in Geylang. For $5 she will zhut zhut... 

(07-11-2023, 04:59 PM)forum456 Wrote:  All your things are wrong.

S'poreans continue to send our leaders the message every 5 years that we want more hardship.  Of course, the Govt will continue to dish out more of their nonsense, and keep rewarding themselves for making our lives miserable. 

(07-11-2023, 05:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually I ask those always vote PAP ones , they actually don't want to vote PAP but " No Choice " in the sense Opposition always cannot get people etc...

WP can win Sengkang because they managed to get good candidates on par with PAP but the rest cannot win due to mixture of good candidates and so so ones.

the rest no need say , always just only have two good candidates the rest so so .

SK WP on par with PAP?

I absolutely disagree.

No one in PAP can tell lape stories rike RK
Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(07-11-2023, 05:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually I ask those always vote PAP ones , they actually don't want to vote PAP but " No Choice " in the sense Opposition always cannot get people etc...

So which opposition MPs you can trust?     Big Grin

Carl Jung

(07-11-2023, 05:09 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So which opposition MPs you can trust?     Big Grin

PSP , Leong with SDP , Dr Chee , WP Sylvia Lim

SDP got one Dr also good but sadly he lost in last GE SMC contest. That yet another SAF Scholar that lady won.

(07-11-2023, 05:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  PSP , Leong with SDP , Dr Chee , WP Sylvia Lim

These 3 cannot be considered as MPs lah. Leong is nominated one and the other two are not MPs.    Big Grin

Carl Jung

(07-11-2023, 05:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  These 3 cannot be considered as MPs lah. Leong is nominated one and the other two are not MPs.    Big Grin

Actually I forget to mention,

are those Opposition people really in the sense SPEAK UP , grind back PAP failure

(07-11-2023, 05:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  SK WP on par with PAP?

I absolutely disagree.

No one in PAP can tell lape stories rike RK
Rolleyes

Yes I don't trust WP under Pritam. They will destroy Singapore in double quick time.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(07-11-2023, 03:57 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  🥺🥺😡😡😡

You angry for frak??

Keep spewing nonsense on TKL with your juvenile circles and arrows, and you think TKL should do the job for free some more

You're just a bottom-feeding hypocrite, useless to the noble cause of checking PAP AND ITS ABJECT INCOMPETENCE
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(07-11-2023, 04:35 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  PAP is already very happy and successful when they can easily get 70% of sinkees to trust them.  Big Grin

Including Traitor from Malaysia

Because the PRO- Foreigner Policy benefitted them

Who believes that FTs create more good jobs for us?

[Image: FTs-create-jobs-for-FTs.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(07-11-2023, 05:51 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Yes I don't trust WP under Pritam. They will destroy Singapore in double quick time.

For now, he's all talk and no action. His lack of action will be defended by the 39% who will say he's not the government, so what can he do?

So we can only listen to his talk. The 39% listen to him as though he's dripping pearls of wisdom.

(07-11-2023, 05:51 PM)Observer Wrote:  You all not happy with my trolling? Fug off! Fug Fug Fug.

Hehehe. 

(07-11-2023, 05:51 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Yes I don't trust WP under Pritam. They will destroy Singapore in double quick time.

You got crystal ball.

Did you ever talk to Pritam before? Rotfl
Dont judge a book by its cover lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-11-2023, 03:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is not anti PAP rhetoric but a logical thinking process that is evidence based. What are the most serious problems faced by our society and citizens....high housing costs, high coe, job insecurity, low fertility rate, rising inequality and poverty. While do not expect things to be perfect, I expect things to improve but these serious problems just get worse every year. Why? Itvhas been more than 10yrs ago the PAP said they are committed to solving these problems yet they have gotten worse. Even the most ardent fans of the PAP system cannot deny the facts.

1. High housing costs. 4 room flats being sold at above 1M is the latest phenomena. The PAP has aaid it is concerned about houaing costs causing Singaporeans to have high debts. But they keep importing  people until the housing and rental market  become ao tight. The rise in cost is passed to Singaporeans.

2. Poor job security. These come in various forms including ageism where older workers cannot find jobs. 10yrs ago the PAP.said it is committed to solving this problem ....today the problem is much worse. 
Why does this happen?

Here again the PAP is the one causing the problem with its policies by allowing companies access to pools.of younger foreigner workers  at the same time claiming it wants to solve the ageism problem!!! When companies hmthe choice kf younger foreigner workers which they prefer,  older Singaporeans don't stand a chance.

3. Low fertility.  The PAP for.lasf 20yrs claimed  they are doing what they can to improve fertility but fertility keeps getting lower and it threatens the Singaporean core as our population shrinks relative to the total population . Yet when one looks at the root cause of low fertility.

The main cause of low fertility is high population density. The PAP claims it wants to improve fertility but year after year they adopt policies that make Singapore more crowded causing population density. If you are serious about solving a problem you need to address the root cause. But PAP just makes things worse.

Our problem will always be our problem.
Their problems are our problems.
So far, never hear them say they need us to trust them.
These are their messages I believe I received from them.

[+] 2 users Like whylah's post

70% vote for them, what say you???

(07-11-2023, 03:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is not anti PAP rhetoric but a logical thinking process that is evidence based. What are the most serious problems faced by our society and citizens....high housing costs, high coe, job insecurity, low fertility rate, rising inequality and poverty. While do not expect things to be perfect, I expect things to improve but these serious problems just get worse every year. Why? Itvhas been more than 10yrs ago the PAP said they are committed to solving these problems yet they have gotten worse. Even the most ardent fans of the PAP system cannot deny the facts.

Why does this happen?

Here again the PAP is the one causing the problem with its policies by allowing companies access to pools.of younger foreigner workers  at the same time claiming it wants to solve the ageism problem!!! When companies hmthe choice kf younger foreigner workers which they prefer,  older Singaporeans don't stand a chance.

You think Oppositions can meh? Thinking