Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore?

(18-12-2021, 08:21 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore economy will kaput W/O ExxonMobil and Shell?

Hiding in comfort zone for much too long, becoming lazy,  no drive to find alternative solution.

Fossil fuels will have to go sooner

(18-12-2021, 07:58 PM)debono Wrote:  In a way, you are right, but we need them to boost our economy..... Clapping

Singapore leaders don't have a choice? 
Or never thought of other alternative sources or solution into the future.

Both ExxonMobil and Shell are hazard 
Burning fuel remain as sore eyes.

(18-12-2021, 08:46 PM)debono Wrote:  It will surely affect our GDP...... crying

Are those 2 sore thumbs thats keeping Singapore alive and not the skill and quality of leadership?

So why are we paying them so much?

(18-12-2021, 07:29 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Air-Toxic Particles very lively

Yet, Singapore leaders ignore the danger, and pretending nothing has happened 

So many Singaporeans are not aware of the health hazard.

An unprecedented wave of lawsuits, filed by cities and states across the US, aim to hold the oil and gas industry to account for the environmental devastation caused by fossil fuels – and covering up what they knew along the way.

Coastal cities struggling to keep rising sea levels at bay, midwestern states watching “mega-rains” destroy crops and homes, and fishing communities losing catches to warming waters, are now demanding the oil conglomerates pay damages and take urgent action to reduce further harm from burning fossil fuels.

Which areas is good to live in ?

(20-12-2021, 07:36 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Which areas is good to live in ?

Punggol  Big Grin

(20-12-2021, 07:36 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Which areas is good to live in ?

(20-12-2021, 12:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Punggol  Big Grin

My take is that to get fresher air and less polluted environment, living in the Eastern part of the island is healthier .......the western end are filled with industries, therefore will get lots of pollution from the industries..... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

I have and am still living in the North, South, East, West, Center part of Singapore aka This Little RED DOT.

I am TELLING YOU, the whole place including TUAS ( I served as a telephone operator in Tuas during my NS years)....ARE VERY LOVELY AND LIVEABLE PLACE TO LIVE.

I AM MOST QUALIFIED TO TELL U SINCE I STAY IN THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE.

THE KEY is to find places where there WILL BE MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT COMING UP..like PUNGOOL.

It is your Call to believe me or not...You cannot dispute a humsome man like me, CAN YOU ?

Dun try to STIR OK ? DUN MAKE ME JUDGE YOU...!!!!

(20-12-2021, 01:04 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I have and am still living in the North, South, East, West, Center part of Singapore aka This Little RED DOT.

I am TELLING YOU, the whole place including TUAS ( I served as a telephone operator in Tuas during my NS years)....ARE VERY LOVELY AND LIVEABLE PLACE TO LIVE.

I AM MOST QUALIFIED TO TELL U SINCE I STAY IN THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE.

THE KEY is to find places where there WILL BE MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT COMING UP..like PUNGOOL.

It is your Call to believe me or not...You cannot dispute a humsome man like me, CAN YOU

As I have just said, living in the west of the islands, will mean, breathing in polluted air, cos there are many industries/factories in that area. But I am living in the south west of the island, as an irony....... Clapping Laughing
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(20-12-2021, 01:09 PM)debono Wrote:  As I have just said, living in the west of the islands, will mean, breathing in polluted air, cos there are many industries/factories in that area. But I am living in the south west of the island, as an irony....... Clapping Laughing

Singapore politicians got no guts to touch ExxonMobil and Shell

(20-12-2021, 01:09 PM)debono Wrote:  As I have just said, living in the west of the islands, will mean, breathing in polluted air, cos there are many industries/factories in that area. But I am living in the south west of the island, as an irony....... Clapping Laughing
West coast and Jurong residents smelling burning gasoline 24/7 and yet, do nothing.

If they know that it's a health hazard and it's dangerous to them and their children, they can simply call 9,9,9 and let the police handle the situation .

Free aroma therapy la

(20-12-2021, 07:57 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Free aroma therapy la

Causing cancer and slow deaths

A silent killer

The number of residents died of cancer must be recorded highest for those facing the 2 refineries

(18-12-2021, 07:29 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Air-Toxic Particles very lively

Ticking time bomb

Silent killer

With more residents in staycation, and isolation @ home, many more will breathe gasoline and many more died of cancer

Nothing was done

To save life, ExxonMobil and Shell should go..

They are not welcome

(17-12-2021, 01:23 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Rubbish, my fat cousin lives in West Coast, I served my NS in Tuas, and have one tenanted condo called Botannia in West Coast. My CDL uncle Kwek's wife also has a Penthouse in Botannia.

So far nothing happened to me except now my kukubird cannot stand, as for my tenant or my fat cousin, she is living happily with her family and they have healthy babies.

My kukubird cannot stand now is likely due to age than the air in the West.
Your kkj problem may not be due to age since you are only in your early 40s.

Please see a doctor for a FULL BLOOD TEST as you could be having STD, undetected, which you contracted from a prostitute..
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Just as bad
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post
Thumbs Up 

(25-12-2021, 06:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Your kkj problem may not be due to age since you are only in your early 40s.

Please see a doctor for a FULL BLOOD TEST as you could be having STD, undetected, which you contracted from a prostitute..

u know wat, u got a point but too bad, i have health check every year...too bad..

WOWOWOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...GOOD TRY anyway.  nudie nudie Clapping

(26-12-2021, 04:39 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  u know wat, u got a point but too bad, i have health check every year...too bad..

WOWOWOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...GOOD TRY anyway.  nudie nudie Clapping

No harm going to another doctor for a second opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Our Environment Dept and MOH only check on hawker owners and food centre to provide ratings..

But why are they afraid to check on ExxonMobil and Shell...?

Definitely no good.  Pasir Gudang with its toxic fumes will suffocate you sooner than later. Chenghu no dare say only for fear of severe public backlash.  Thanks to our northern neighbor Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

https://www.99.co/singapore/insider/hdb-...udang/amp/

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-12-2021, 06:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://www.99.co/singapore/insider/hdb-...udang/amp/

Ticking time bomb

Cancer is very painful deaths

(26-12-2021, 08:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No harm going to another doctor for a second opinion.

Good suggestion BUT i m not a spendtrift, this doc sees me since i was born and now his doc daughter is seeing me.

Nice try anyway...WOAHAHAHHAHAha

West coast use to be a nice place for resident.. away from city life slight..

(28-12-2021, 08:51 AM)FangFang Wrote:  West coast use to be a nice place for resident.. away from city life slight..

The oil refineries destroyed the skyline

(28-12-2021, 08:50 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  Good suggestion BUT i m not a spendtrift, this doc sees me since i was born and now his doc daughter is seeing me.

Nice try anyway...WOAHAHAHHAHAha

You need to see a doctor who specializes in brain damage.

When you tried to write like a human you got your spelling wrong...like "spendtrift" (sic)

When you tried to bark, you also cannot bark correctly..............WOAHAHAHHAHAha