Why so many young have tattoos?

I see so many young people have tattoos. Some whole arm or leg. If it's some sort of a fashion thingy ..... Good luck to them
I have some friends that have those fashion tattoos 20yrs ago ..... all regretted it.
If there is a removing tattoo company or technology to invest in, I will am keen

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(30-05-2023, 11:48 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I see so many young people have tattoos. Some whole arm or leg. If it's some sort of a fashion thingy ..... Good luck to them
I have some friends that have those fashion tattoos 20yrs ago ..... all regretted it.
If there is a removing tattoo company or technology to invest in, I will am keen

Damn ugly leh! Confused

(30-05-2023, 01:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Damn ugly leh! Confused

Next time when they are in their 50s ... tiger become Garfield... HOW?

(30-05-2023, 01:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Next time when they are in their 50s ... tiger become Garfield... HOW?

They die their own problem lah! Big Grin

(30-05-2023, 11:48 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why so many young have tattoos?

Individuality? Stupid way to show that but sometimes people are like that.

Me saw many xmm also tattooed in their nnp.

YOLO bro...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(30-05-2023, 11:48 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I see so many young people have tattoos. Some whole arm or leg. If it's some sort of a fashion thingy ..... Good luck to them

girls for me to see
boys for wifey to see

(30-05-2023, 01:55 PM)Levin Wrote:  Individuality? Stupid way to show that but sometimes people are like that.

I am sure the will regret it in their later years

These people looks like coming from Boleh Land and Land of Smiles.

(30-05-2023, 01:59 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  YOLO bro...

Yupe, You Only Lose Once  Rotfl and that thing gonna stuck there till they die  Laughing

you hiding in which mountain ?

laser removing tattoos had been in used for yrs and it is a less painful way of removing it but costly.

(30-05-2023, 02:00 PM)menghuii Wrote:  girls for me to see
boys for wifey to see

Old liow, no one wanna see  Rotfl

[Image: IMG-2347.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2348.jpg]

tattoo give ppl impression is gangster hooligan in olden days. now modern but still i got some reservation when so many tattoo on a person body look intimidating.

[Image: IMG-2351.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2350.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2349.jpg]

(30-05-2023, 02:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  tattoo give ppl impression is gangster hooligan in olden days. now modern but still i got some reservation when so many tattoo on a person body look intimidating.

Because they lack confidence and have low self-esteem, so they have them to pretend or fool themselves they are not

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(30-05-2023, 02:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-2347.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2348.jpg]

Crazy. Face also.  I think Face is eraseable ink drawing not real tattoo.

(30-05-2023, 01:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Next time when they are in their 50s ... tiger become Garfield... HOW?

i blamed on Messi and Beckham and all the Ah BengSeng Angry

Smile

Most of the young with tattoos are from broken family.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

They wanted to remove hand and leg hair, so tattoo.

(30-05-2023, 05:59 PM)Sticw Wrote:  They wanted to remove hand and leg hair, so tattoo.

There is easier and cheaper way lah

Problem with tattoos is how they become stretched and distorted when the skin grows old.

[Image: IMG-2363.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2364.jpg]

Smile I got sayant thai tattoo but is not visible outside.

(30-05-2023, 08:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-2364.jpg]

To save on bra?

No way you can remove the tattoo.
It is engraved into your deeper real skin.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-05-2023, 01:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Damn ugly leh! Confused

If the abalone is tattoed, I will jitao reject.  Just saying...I am already old enough to be a young chick's grandpa.  Laughing

(31-05-2023, 07:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  No way you can remove the tattoo.
It is engraved into your deeper real skin.

It CAN be removed, but is a very painful procedure.   Rolleyes

(30-05-2023, 02:06 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because they lack confidence and have low self-esteem, so they have them to pretend or fool themselves they are not

Thumbsup