Woman in MRT reserve seat refuses to let 3 yr old girl sit

(05-12-2022, 04:00 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont be so petty lah!
Kid is 天真无邪, they dont hide their emotion.

I'm not being petty but it's the kid's behaviour that irks me. 
I feel like slapping kids who don't respect and give 白眼 to others, anyhow.
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(05-12-2022, 04:04 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You cant use your bad experience to think all parents behave this way.
Simple consideration makes a person happier. Helping ppl make yourself a happier person too.
要做君子就要懂得吃亏,不然你跟小人没分别。

要看是什么亏,不然就是mong goi  Rolleyes

(05-12-2022, 04:14 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  I'm not being petty but it's the kid's behaviour that irks me. 
I feel like slapping kids who don't respect and give 白眼 to others, anyhow.

that's true. if both the kids and parents are like that, only bongkang would entertain them

(05-12-2022, 03:31 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  I won’t give up my seat to spoilt kids la.

Once a kid came to sit at the empty seat beside me but he kept insisting his father to sit beside him too. As he demanded his father to ask me to give up my seat, he gave me disgusted lookS….  Wabiang eh, what made today’s kid to be so self-entitled and no manner? 没家教的家伙,想起来就生气。

Same thing happened to moi and I can pass off as a senior with my grey hair streaks. Was seated next to the reserved seating,  this kid who looked  7-8 [quite tall  but could be 6 as her older siblings were babying her] walked in and stood right in front of me and kept giving me pointed looks and even told her parents she wanted to sit. Fortunately her mother told her to stand as I pulled a stony face. There were young adults seating opp moi and no one offered their seats. Silly entitled  kid thinks older pple will give way to them bcos they are soft hearted. If she were 3 I would have stood up immediately but not for those older, able bodied type. Worse thing is you give up your seat for young kids who later jump up and run around the carriage wasting your seat.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(05-12-2022, 04:47 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Same thing happened to moi and I can pass off as a senior with my grey hair streaks. Was seated next to the reserved seating,  this kid who looked  7-8 [quite tall  but could be 6 as her older siblings were babying her] walked in and stood right in front of me and kept giving me pointed looks and even told her parents she wanted to sit. Fortunately her mother told her to stand as I pulled a stony face. There were young adults seating opp moi and no one offered their seats. Silly entitled  kid thinks older pple will give way to them bcos they are soft hearted. If she were 3 I would have stood up immediately but not for those older, able bodied type. Worse thing is you give up your seat for young kids who later jump up and run around the carriage wasting your seat.

You have done the right thing..... Laughing Clapping