World Cup Saudi vs Argentina..Saudi takes 2-1 lead

(22-11-2022, 05:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Met 4 times I'm the past
2 draws
2 wins by Argentina.

Conclusion Saudi has 50% chance to draw?

Stats count for nothing in world cup. Ball is round. What is your tote for saudi to win the world cup?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

messi must retire and ronaldo also

their days are over
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(22-11-2022, 08:56 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  messi must retire and ronaldo also

their days are over

Too old liao

(22-11-2022, 08:57 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Too old liao

In soccer they are too old to play....... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(22-11-2022, 08:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I still feel Final is Argentina Vs Portugal

LOL....................if Argentina use Dybala maybe.............but Messi is controlling the squad, not the coach...............

since 2010, i been saying as long as Messi is in the squad = Argentina won't win..........
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(22-11-2022, 08:57 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Too old liao

their balls and lan jiao is too heavy for the aging legs

can still poke but cannot run with the wolves no more
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(22-11-2022, 09:02 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  LOL....................if Argentina use Dybala maybe.............but Messi is controlling the squad, not the coach...............

since 2010, i been saying as long as Messi is in the squad = Argentina won't win..........

what you say is just like Portugal that time too focus on CR.

But I feel is GREAT to see Argentina vs Portugal , Media, FIFA can marketing WC to it fullest put Messi vs CR Smile

even Louis Vittion lasted ad showing These two fellow maybe " a hint " lol

The 2nd Saudi goal was beautiful. I love it.
[+] 2 users Like Goldmine's post

One answer Messi too old
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(22-11-2022, 09:18 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  The 2nd Saudi goal was beautiful. I love it.

It is unexpected result, the underdogs emerge the winner....... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(22-11-2022, 10:02 PM)debono Wrote:  It is unexpected result, the underdogs emerge the winner....... Big Grin
Favourites are expected to win but it is possible for underdogs to caused a stir by wining the mstch with a scoreline of 2-1.  I am expecting the next two matches to produced a similar outcome. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(22-11-2022, 09:18 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  The 2nd Saudi goal was beautiful. I love it.

I agree such goal is very hard to keep out by keeper it is a real beauty. Wait to see if it will be goal of the tournament as there are more matches to be played
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Upsets in World Cup tourneys are nothing new. This match may stand as the mother of all upset victories in this edition of the World Cup, one in which the underdogs Saudi Arabia had edged out the mighty Argentina by the skin of their teeth.

The Falcons goal poachers took their chances well, and the defensive backs defended well throughout the game, with the goalie making several acrobatic saves to earn the man of the match tag. It took a mighty effort, desperate defending - something akin to parking the bus - and a run of good luck to come up trumps on the day against one of the favourites to win the World Cup. We can't discount the possibility of some more minnows springing a surprise on the top guns.
[+] 2 users Like S I M T A N's post