Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX

(15-05-2022, 08:55 PM)dynamite Wrote:  There is a test for team spirit. Just show them you are selfish and heck care. Confirm won't be send to commando

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-05-2022, 08:55 PM)dynamite Wrote:  There is a test for team spirit. Just show them you are selfish and heck care. Confirm won't be send to commando

I heard before that if you do this all the more they will send you to commando. They'll then force you out half-way, but not without tekaning you.

My schoolmate is the smartest.  He act siao, keep mumbling to himself during BMT and sickbay.  Got himself posted to service vocation after that.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-05-2022, 09:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I heard before that if you do this all the more they will send you to commando. They'll then force you out half-way, but not without tekaning you.

That is how I make sure I am not send to tough units. And I succeeded. The unit I went to are full of bochap people. I suspect they use the same trick

(16-05-2022, 07:28 AM)dynamite Wrote:  That is how I make sure I am not send to tough units. And I succeeded. The unit I went to are full of bochap people. I suspect they use the same trick

Actually lobo also very dangerous, especially during deployment.  Too many sit around the hq tent with no appointments, the encik will arrow some to go collect rations.  One of my battery line mates kena 6 days DB because his driver drove into a lamp pole.

(16-05-2022, 07:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually lobo also very dangerous, especially during deployment.  Too many sit around the hq tent with no appointments, the encik will arrow some to go collect rations.  One of my battery line mates kena 6 days DB because his driver drove into a lamp pole.

I was sent to a pioneer unit to do their testing.

Training change for a better result.