Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent - updated...

(15-02-2022, 10:52 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Do you mean you did not know that the issue is that Pritam and the WP leadership did not ask her to come clean in August and September and Oct 4th/5th but only after that in October?

So your argument is like..

I witness a murder, but because of whatever reason (scared, traumatized), I only report police 2 months later..

Now, police turnaround and say because I didn't report police immediately, I am an accomplice of the murder..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(19-02-2022, 06:49 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  So your argument is like..

I witness a murder, but because of whatever reason (scared, traumatized), I only report police 2 months later..

Now, police turnaround and say because I didn't report police immediately, I am an accomplice of the murder..
It is so so clear so no need to justify this or that

This is a crucifixion, plain and simple

(19-02-2022, 06:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It is so so clear so no need to justify this or that

This is a crucifixion, plain and simple
I know it is crucifixion, but govt supporter have to come up with better ways to argue their point..

Argument like the one I replied cannot make it..

Maybe PAP IB should employ some of the folks here to help them defend their point.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-02-2022, 01:08 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  So why WP don't pofma the COP ?
Too smelly, cannot pofma, and toxic too

(19-02-2022, 12:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  RK testified that she was asked what happened on 8 Aug..she said she was told to take it to the grave: both SL and faisal she claimed were present when PS said this..watch video below

watch slyvia lim account on what happened on 8 Aug ....she corroborates what both faisal and PS said for that day andbthat  this bring to grave statement was never made.... so 3 pple contradicted RK claims on this.

https://youtu.be/osSCedx8Xz4?t=26m

Now watch this part on SL account of 12 Oct. She said when RK was directed to clarify and tell the truth  she still refused and wanted to continue to lie. ..and had to be persuaded to go tell the truth.

https://youtu.be/osSCedx8Xz4?t=94m20s

SL is not recommended to be charge for perjury so in a sense they accepted what she said under oath as true.
given the amount of exculpatory  evidence given by her there is no justification for conclusion formed by COP..

If you have time watch her entire hearing session.

OMG. She is trying to slang with a fake amercian accent.

Such a fake person.

No wonder she loves to lie because of her EGO. 

Actually, this is very clear 1 liar :3 consistent answer 

But still, PAP believe a liar.

The truth is too difficult for PAP to accept.

They cannot face the truth maybe they are too used living amongst liars.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-02-2022, 06:49 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  So your argument is like..

I'm not advocating any of my own argument. Am saying that is PAP's charges which seems to have eluded TS

(15-02-2022, 10:52 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Do you mean you did not know that the issue is that Pritam and the WP leadership did not ask her to come clean in August and September and Oct 4th/5th but only after that in October?

Base on COP Report- 

3 Oct 2021. Base on her understanding, there will be no consequences if she continued with the untruth.

So, COP used a liar's misinterpretation to accuse Pritam.  

if Indranee is really a lawyer previously, how come she does not know that LIARS will never know the consequences?  

If the Bitch is really a qualified lawyer, she would have asked- What exactly did Pritam say to match with the other 3 leaders.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-02-2022, 08:07 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  I'm not advocating any of my own argument. Am saying that is PAP's charges which seems to have eluded TS
No one gives a shit to what you post here, understand?

(19-02-2022, 08:20 PM)Ola Wrote:  Base on COP Report- 

3 Oct 2021. Base on her understanding, there will be no consequences if she continued with the untruth.

So, COP used a liar's misinterpretation to accuse Pritam.  

if Indranee is really a lawyer previously, how come she does not know that LIARS will never know the consequences?  

If the Bitch is really a qualified lawyer, she would have asked- What exactly did Pritam say to match with the other 3 leaders.

There illogicality in her claim she was asked to maintain a lie  until she die then told to come clean later on 12 Oct which does not make sense.

However the COP does have one strong piece of evidence in form of Ms Loh who was told after 12 Oct by Pitram Singh that he told RK on 3 Oct, "There will be no judgement:.

Watch this part it is quite interesting. Initially Loh said she did not know the context of these words, then ET kept nudging her towards thinking these words means RK could go and lie...and there will be no judgement on her.

Note each time Loh said "I don't know..." ET would step in to 
shape narrative and nudge her to an opinion and she was very naive and form one around the what ET said incriminating her own party....

If you watch Jamus COP session carefully he was very sharp and.caught ET on each of these tricks .

This Loh was really naive and was easily guided to opinions and said things she should not have said.

https://youtu.be/rI2Tst8QaSk?t=58m

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

What is all these postings here about?

Isn't it already so so so clear this is a crucifixion?

(19-02-2022, 09:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There illogicality in her claim she was asked to maintain a lie  until she die then told to come clean later on 12 Oct which does not make sense.

However the COP does have one strong piece of evidence in form of Ms Loh who was told after 12 Oct by Pitram Singh that he told RK on 3 Oct, "There will be no judgement:.

Watch this part it is quite interesting. Initially Loh said she did not know the context of these words, then ET kept nudging her towards thinking these words means RK could go and lie...and there will be no judgement on her.

Note each time Loh said "I don't know..." ET would step in to 
shape narrative and nudge her to an opinion and she was very naive and form one around the what ET said incriminating her own party....

If you watch Jamus COP session carefully he was very sharp and.caught ET on each of these tricks .

This Loh was really naive and was easily guided to opinions and said things she should not have said.

https://youtu.be/rI2Tst8QaSk?t=58m

May be she will be a potential PAP candidates. They love naive and blur blur.........

(19-02-2022, 10:12 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  May be she will be a potential PAP candidates. They love naive and blur blur.........

She is not naive nor blur blur ok

She is just one idiotic kiasi, kiasu, kiaboh, kiachenghu who just desperately think of protecting her own backside, nothing else

She is not interested in the truth, just like ET, thats why both can hv such a good conversation, you know that right?