Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent - updated...

To me the present set of miw has lost their credibility.

tomorrow will be a better day

(16-02-2022, 08:03 AM)moonrab Wrote:  They should have sack her immediately once she confessed lying about police report.
That's the leadership WP follower expected. Nothing more or less..
So simple facts.

The rest was all BS...
3 months of cover up...
Still want to argue like a Saint.. 
Hopeless.

Last time that botak ong's affair also cover up for quite long lah. PS is trying to be compassionate about RK's situation. Who knows he kena bitten instead.

[Image: IMG-20220216-084132-357.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20220216-084126-189.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20220216-084116-986.jpg]
download image instagram hd

Many people say politics very dirty ..but watever pratamen do to play dirty, they must not try to destroy our parliament, our instititions , the police, the system , the finally our reputation, image in the eyes of the world, hard earned image started by our founding fathers...

N try to save himself n his so many blind ka kias.

(16-02-2022, 09:07 AM)winbig Wrote:  Last time that botak ong's affair also cover up for quite long lah. PS is trying to be compassionate about RK's situation. Who knows he kena bitten instead.

This case so straightforward, and she confessed.
What's there to cover up?
Sack, stepping down is the obvious way to go..
Like it or not...

Must be fair to WP voters right?
Not all WP voters worshiping blindly..
They wanted a honest WP MP too...
One that contribute, not lying for own course
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(16-02-2022, 03:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Issue that they keep repeating is the instructed her to take it to grace ...meaning never fell the truth. So you agree this claim is debunked.

2. As for why there was a delay. First is due to her given time to inform family. Second is she had shingles and took MC.

3. If the issue is PS is slow to get her to clarify. He admitted he is slow. So should he be charged for being slow? Is that a crime?

Issue is PS ever allowed RK to continue lying.
It's unbelievable you still twist turn obfuscate, matter of factly....Again it leads to the deduction that you're non-Chinese...

(16-02-2022, 10:00 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Issue is PS ever allowed RK to continue lying.
It's unbelievable you still twist turn obfuscate, matter of factly....Again it leads to the deduction that you're non-Chinese...

You are wrong. 
RK herself decide to lie again....PS did not give permission.
This written evidence
[Image: o5nGH0i.jpg]

RK knows she was not supposed to lie but went ahead.

Once she go ahead PK and Slyvia step in to ask her to come clean which is show in video i posted.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(16-02-2022, 12:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are wrong. 
This written evidence

Once she go ahead PK and Slyvia step in to ask her to come clean which is show in video i posted.
It is important to note that PS and Sylvia Lim had asked RK to come clean, and admit her guilt of the lies.........

This written evidence

She was evasive when they told her to come clean. Her excuse of being a sex victim, shingles, MC and reluctance causes all the delay. After she told everybody including her 2 assistants, she finally was forced by PS to come clean in parliament. These was evident from the watsapp msg. Don't think COP incl these details in the rpt.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

CoP is made up 4 Dirtiest PAP Members.

It is not just Indranee, but disGraceful but also Desmond and Tan CJ.

If they are objective, they will make LHL unhappy.

Maybe they lose their jobs.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(16-02-2022, 01:27 PM)Instinct Wrote:  She was evasive when they told her to come clean. Her excuse of being a sex victim, shingles, MC and reluctance causes all the delay. After she told everybody including her 2 assistants, she finally was forced by PS to come clean in parliament. These was evident from the watsapp msg. Don't think COP incl these details in the rpt.

(16-02-2022, 01:35 PM)Ola Wrote:  CoP is made up 4 Dirtiest PAP Members.

It is not just Indranee, but disGraceful but also Desmond and Tan CJ.

If they are objective, they will make LHL unhappy.

Maybe they lose their jobs.
If the officers(Indranee, Desmond and Tan CJ) did not stick to their guns, then they may get the sack as PM Lee is serious to win this case,  come what may..........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

This written evidence

You're blinded to your own version of truth?
The only thing video shows is around 12 Oct, WP leaders asked her to tell truth. Video shows nothing prior to it. Sorry

(16-02-2022, 01:58 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  You're blinded to your own version of truth?
The only thing video shows is around 12 Oct, WP leaders asked her to tell truth. Video shows nothing prior to it. Sorry

I gave you the exchange before 12 Oct already. RK was ask if she if she knew she need to tell the truth and she said "yes". If she was told to lie ...why she said yes that she knew she need to tell truth. Then she explained why she lied again...she lied again because she was "consumed" by guilt....not becausel PS ask her to lie....these are recording from her mouth...and accepted as evidence by COP.
[Image: AzutZwJ.jpg]

12 Oct ....debunks PAP claim that the PS ask RK to lie and carry lie to grave. ..she did not carry to grave ...as she was told to come clean.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-02-2022, 10:55 PM)forum456 Wrote:  How can police believe PAP and investigate Pritnam and Faisal only ?

The police should investigate all 3 of them to find the truth.

how can police find the truth if Ms Khan is the real liar ?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-why-PAP-only-r...ut-Ms-Khan

The fact that PAP acknowledges RK lied in parliament about the police story but now chooses to believe RK words that PS told her to bring the truth to the grave is pretty disturbing.  Thinking  We already know RK kept lies from her family and husband, then to her own WP  and finally PAP. So which version of her story is true ? Don't think anyone can really know when RK is lying or telling the truth. So the facts can only be established without admitting any of her statements..  Confused Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes way's post

(16-02-2022, 03:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I gave you the exchange before 12 Oct already. RK was ask if she if she knew she need to tell the truth and she said "yes". If she was told to lie ...why she said yes that she knew she need to tell truth. Then she explained why she lied again...she lied again because she was "consumed" by guilt....not becausel PS ask her to lie....these are recording from her mouth...and accepted as evidence by COP.
[Image: AzutZwJ.jpg]

12 Oct ....debunks PAP claim that the PS ask RK to lie and carry lie to grave. ..she did not carry to grave ...as she was told to come clean.

Friend, your thread title asked Doesn't this video show WP leaders are innocent. I just answered you that your video DOES NOT SHOW WP leaders are innocent. That's all. The paras that you additionally included, is just TWIST and TURN tactics.

(16-02-2022, 04:00 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Friend, your thread title asked Doesn't this video show WP leaders are innocent. I just answered you that your video DOES NOT SHOW WP leaders are innocent. That's all. The paras that you additionally included, is just TWIST and TURN tactics.

It does. If on 12 Oct 2021 RK was asked to come clean it contradict the claim that WP leaders ask her to maintain a lie  so this is proof

You then  ask for more evidence before 12 Oct ...which I produced to corroborate the facts.

[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

(16-02-2022, 04:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It does. If on 12 Oct 2021 RK was asked to come clean it contradict the claim that WP leaders ask her to maintain a lie  so this is proof

You then  ask for more evidence before 12 Oct ...which I produced to corroborate the facts.
Bro.,. you are on the right track.......

Some can see what they want to see and pick a quarrel by splitting hair. Probably that's how IB make money. Amazing!
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(16-02-2022, 04:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It does. If on 12 Oct 2021 RK was asked to come clean it contradict the claim that WP leaders ask her to maintain a lie  so this is proof

Yes, it is proof, but of something other than what PS/WP leaders are accused of.

(16-02-2022, 04:34 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Yes, it is proof, but of something other than what PS/WP leaders are accused of.

What is the other something......?

PAP will have to be careful or else it will lose a lot of votes as fence-sitters will always sympathy the underdog in a political struggle.  It was RK who told the lie;  they can only charge Pritam for giving false evidence,  if any, in COP.

(16-02-2022, 05:04 PM)revealer Wrote:  PAP will have to be careful or else it will lose a lot of votes as fence-sitters will always sympathy the underdog in a political struggle.  It was RK who told the lie;  they can only charge Pritam for giving false evidence,  if any, in COP.

What underdog? The pap has been suppressing suing and jailing opposition and activists throughout history and each time they run for elections they win big.

Singaporeans care only about bread and butter issues.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

hello hwz courthouse here are only based on utube n newspaper ok some online.

but bear in indranees deliberation in parliament on the cop physical findings with all speeches documented with anecdotes records fr all available sources also had her shaking her shoulders why why why?

in other words there werent a clear truth or lie which can be authenticated. only miss khan lying in parliament was a clear lie hence the slapping of a 35k fine on her.

so since the cop committee threw it back to parliament to decide with a proposal for public prosecutor to investigate because there is an element of a lying crime being commited, everyone will feel its a political game now.

afraid of public sentiments going wild, even the pm philosophied abt the issue and emphasied trust in the institution as the key matter!

now u know why its difficult to ko them?

everything can fail
sg cannot fail!
i also buy this..

RK testified that she was asked what happened on 8 Aug..she said she was told to take it to the grave: both SL and faisal she claimed were present when PS said this..watch video below

watch slyvia lim account on what happened on 8 Aug ....she corroborates what both faisal and PS said for that day andbthat  this bring to grave statement was never made.... so 3 pple contradicted RK claims on this.

https://youtu.be/osSCedx8Xz4?t=26m

Now watch this part on SL account of 12 Oct. She said when RK was directed to clarify and tell the truth  she still refused and wanted to continue to lie. ..and had to be persuaded to go tell the truth.

https://youtu.be/osSCedx8Xz4?t=94m20s

SL is not recommended to be charge for perjury so in a sense they accepted what she said under oath as true.
given the amount of exculpatory  evidence given by her there is no justification for conclusion formed by COP..

If you have time watch her entire hearing session.

[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

So why WP don't pofma the COP ?

We should let PS cross-examine RK.

Mr Singh (and all opposition leaders as well) needs to learn to tape record every conversation. Period. I know all the PAP leaders do that.
[+] 1 user Likes LongXia's post

So if cop produces a false report there is no recourse,? Can go UN Court of justice?
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(15-02-2022, 09:23 PM)Instinct Wrote:  They only can hear what they want to hear.

Simple Primary 6 English, COP cannot understand.

Shows that they can really twist and lie.

This is called Dishonest.

How to trust them?

PM Lee never COP his own COP??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Legends debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6NTRAOaIwU
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post