can anyone explain n help on my sleep problems

(26-09-2021, 11:49 AM)talky Wrote:  no i did not see the physchologist

Ly on your back, bend both knees and claps your feet together, then put both palms on the stomach near naval point and breath slowly and focus on your naval , after few min you will be gone to sleep.  I learn it from Youtube and found it works for me.

hope it work for you too.

(26-09-2021, 12:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  the remedy depends on individuals. I usually take a cup of thick black coffee and can sleep well

That is unusual, coffee contains caffeine, and thus will keep you awake...

its normal lah
some pple are like that
esp if u are over 50
your brain may not be 100%
try to target the brain using sound waves
the brain area is 6th and 7th chakra
use 7th
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ5NP_IaDcY&t=301s
or 6th

(26-09-2021, 01:08 PM)debono Wrote:  That is unusual, coffee contains caffeine, and thus will keep you awake...

if daytime too relaxed, too much energy left over so night time couldn't sleep well. that's aso possible

(26-09-2021, 10:13 AM)talky Wrote:  always wake up after ard EVERY 2 HRS 
never hv a gd sleep for past 2 yrs every night al least 4 dreams
so much so when wake up at 6am feel sleepy n yawn alot.
also dont understand when look at the mirror my hair all stands up.

could it  also be fengshui ?

How you get 4 dreams a night if the sleep not enough? I guess your problem is sleep not continuous for 8 hours but with a few waking up. The waking up every few hourly is normal for old folks ........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
Star 

Vogue:

Breathe in through your nose for a count of four seconds.

Hold your breath for seven seconds.

Exhale for eight seconds, making a "whoosh" sound through pursed lips.

Repeat up to four times.

The 4-7-8 method can be used to kill stress and calm your body any time of the day, not just at bedtime.

Insomnia is one of the symptoms of prion disease. Do you have the other symptoms?

Quote:Prion diseases are legitimately terrifying. Perhaps the worst is Fatal Familiar Insomnia. It's more complicated (see here) but essentially, the inherited disease strikes when you are around 50. You lose sleep, and lose sleep, and lose sleep

"Typically, one day in middle age, the sufferer finds that he [or she] has begun to sweat. A look in the mirror will show that his pupils have shrunk to pinpricks and he is holding his head in an odd, stiff way," journalist DT Max describes in his 2006 book The Family That Couldn’t Sleep. "Constipation is common, the women suddenly enter menopause and the men become impotent. The sufferer begins to have trouble sleeping and tries compensating with a nap in the afternoon, but to no avail. His blood pressure and pulse have become elevated and his body is in overdrive. Over the ensuing months, he tries desperately to sleep, sometimes closing his eyes but never succeeding in falling into more than a light stupor."

Within 18 months of onset, people who get the disease are dead.

Try drinking this :

[Image: Puer-Tea-01.png]