coincidental strokes and heart attacks after vaccination will occur,” said MOH.

ok here's the catch
you go vaccinate and maybe just maybe
you get a stroke
a stroke of luck!

so whadehelll telling me to vaccinate
isnt this what people fear?
then if you dont vaccinate
you cant do this or that

and when you do
things are coincidental, you see!
[+] 2 users Like menghuii's post

(09-08-2021, 12:57 PM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  From today onwards, whoever call for vaccination will be my blood enemy
Clapping
[+] 3 users Like Spiderman's post

(08-08-2021, 10:34 PM)theold Wrote:  There are reports from some countries on the number of COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Events by age and by the most frequently reported events. There are also comparisons on the vaccines on these events.

Here also got : telegram group

t.me/SGVaxInjuries

Always just coincidental and never causal. Lol

why is the 'coincidence' keep happening over and over again?
u did die want to be in self denial
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(09-08-2021, 02:30 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  Those who call for vaccination including any opposition parties will kena retribution and bad karma.

For me its ok to encourage your beliefs but dun impose or force it on others whom cannot accept your view.

Gov always cover own karchng....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Someone on hwz recently tabulated a chart for the Spore monthly death count for the past 3 years.
The death count for the month of June is 100+ more than the average of 2017-2019.
Wonder what are the causes - undetected Covid cases in the community, increase suicides, "coincidental deaths", ... ?

[Image: kmHhYuJ.png]
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...g.6583018/

Luckily I never jab

It always spike in Aug then drop in Sep. It's a coincident that Aug = 7th month?

I guess Aug 2021 to spike by 1000, due to coincidental deaths

till 2025 dont forget now!

(09-08-2021, 10:37 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  They never learn from Aljunied GRC loss. Never threaten. 3rd GRC loss coming next election. Guess where? Big Grin

East coast plan. DPM future PM. Then once GE over, step down. ... So much for the PAP succession planning...

(09-08-2021, 10:43 AM)surfer Wrote:  I let my mum have the option of whether to vaccinate or not. Not I nor the govt will subject her for the jab. She's already quite old and can make up her own mind.

Vaccination of  a 3rd jab may be optional but the MIW will make life difficult you.  Many F&B and restaurants will need to see your vaccination certificates before letting you entre to dine there.

(24-08-2021, 01:18 PM)sgxin Wrote:  Someone on hwz recently tabulated a chart for the Spore monthly death count for the past 3 years.
The death count for the month of June is 100+ more than the average of 2017-2019.
Wonder what are the causes - undetected Covid cases in the community, increase suicides, "coincidental deaths", ... ?

[Image: kmHhYuJ.png]
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...g.6583018/

Scary!

(09-08-2021, 12:57 PM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  From today onwards, whoever call for vaccination will be my blood enemy

Vaccination!🤭🤭🤭

(08-08-2021, 10:16 PM)debono Wrote:  Is it a coincidence or just a suspect that the covid-19 jab caused those with hypertension heart disease to die because of the jab.? Big Grin
It is something like a land mine lying dormant underground. It exploded and caused death when.someone steps on it. The hypertension or heart disease is dormant in the patient. The jab triggers the disease and cause stroke or heart attack. The patient cud have live another 10 or 20 years if no one triggers the hidden disease. ... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 4 users Like Huliwang's post

(02-10-2021, 06:13 PM)debono Wrote:  Vaccination of  a 3rd jab may be optional but the MIW will make life difficult you.  Many F&B and restaurants will need to see your vaccination certificates before letting you entre to dine there.
She doesn’t like to go out, so there’s no issue of going out for meals at F&B outlets.

tomorrow will be a better day

(24-08-2021, 03:02 PM)Sticw Wrote:  East coast plan. DPM future PM. Then once GE over, step down. ... So much for the PAP succession planning...

Or pressure to step down so that he can continue for another 10 years, until the smaller one become older and eligible.

Thinking

8Umbrella Umbrella

(02-10-2021, 06:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  It is something like a land mine lying dormant underground. It exploded and caused death when.someone steps on it. The hypertension or heart disease is dormant in the patient. The jab triggers the disease and cause stroke or heart attack. The patient cud have live another 10 or 20 years if no one triggers the hidden disease. ... Rolleyes

Sounds familiar. Big Grin

(02-10-2021, 06:13 PM)debono Wrote:  Vaccination of  a 3rd jab may be optional but the MIW will make life difficult you.  Many F&B and restaurants will need to see your vaccination certificates before letting you entre to dine there.

Just days ago had my 2nd jab, my hr is saying I should have my jabs earlier so that I cld join those now taking their 3rd Jab Angry All because of these crowns pushing for 100% vaccination that employees had no peace of mind, always being pressureed by HR - you completed yr 1st, 2nd vaccination already? When having your 3rd one, booster shot???  Darn it.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

99% come from mrna majority country right?

(02-10-2021, 07:25 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Just days ago had my 2nd jab, my hr is saying I should have my jabs earlier so that I cld join those now taking their 3rd Jab Angry All because of these crowns pushing for 100% vaccination that employees had no peace of mind, always being pressureed by HR - you completed yr 1st, 2nd vaccination already? When having your 3rd one, booster shot???  Darn it.

HR dept will want the employee to be jab with 3 vaccines, they are but only doing this with the govt. stance......

MOH is rubbish. Coincidental strokes and heart attacks can happen with or without vaccination so what they put out is equivalent to 废话!

(03-10-2021, 01:18 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  MOH is rubbish. Coincidental strokes and heart attacks can happen with or without vaccination so what they put out is equivalent to 废话!

And yet they are pushing elderlies/seniors who are more prone to such strokes/cardiac arrest to be vaccinated thru employers indirectly via their employment directive and discrimination policy. Fear of losing their jobs and being unable to get employment in certain industry sectors are forcing elderlies to gamble their lives with vaccination.

(08-08-2021, 10:13 PM)wendychan Wrote:  really going for the hard sell... who in their right minds want to have a stroke or heart attack????????????????
and indirectly admitting that its caused by vaccine then????? - they really digging a bigger and bigger hole for themselves

why they never say coincidental strokes and heart attacks after tio covid may occur?

(08-08-2021, 10:16 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Heads, they win
Tails, you lose

What to do? Lets move on.....  Undecided

*alert*

From friend:

Just now my colleague received a call asking if he has been vaccinated. If he has been vaccinated, press 1. If he has not received the vaccine, press 2.  As a result, he pressed 1, the phone was blocked and his frequently used pay now and online bank information were all transferred.

#Everyone, 请大家注意一下:
刚刚我同事接到一通电话,询问他是否已经打了疫苗,如果打了,按1,还没有打,按2。结果他按了1,电话就被block被骇,里面他常用的pay now 和上网的银行资料,都被转账了。
#大家小心谨慎啊~赶紧转发给更多的人知道
骗子新的手法。 

Alert and Careful… Pls forward to more people to know this. New tricks/scams.

(03-10-2021, 03:42 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  And yet they are pushing elderlies/seniors who are more prone to such strokes/cardiac arrest to be vaccinated thru employers indirectly via their employment directive and discrimination policy. Fear of losing their jobs and being unable to get employment in certain industry sectors are forcing elderlies to gamble their lives with vaccination.
It is the same, goes to those unvaccinated n those who age is younger.

November Decemeber seems like the timeline where global covid case all at Lowest level...borders all opening up....stock market Cheong up fiercely..all penny stocks run up....all airlines rushing to fill seats...一片美好

(08-08-2021, 11:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  They can erased and shut-down all websites.  But, they cannot shut down every single individuals' mind and thinking.  At the end of the day, who is the loosing side? The integrity and trust will be totally eroded.

Yes, they can shut down all chat lines, but they cannot shut down every single individual's mind and chatting.  If the MIW were to shut down all of  these chat forums, then the current political party's integrity will be  in question.

(03-10-2021, 06:21 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, they can shut down all chat lines, but they cannot shut down every single individual's mind and chatting.  If the MIW were to shut down all of  these chat forums, then the current political party's integrity will be  in question.

[Image: nudie.gif]