These days plenty of married unhappy young couples

It comes back to the question,  why marry? 
Love?  Money?  Status?
These days,  it is said not to depend on anybody but yourself. 
So, some prefer to adopt dogs. 
Even sleep with them. 
Crazy it may seem,  but it's catching up.

(20-08-2022, 06:05 AM)Scythian Wrote:  in future, A growing society of single parent.

What do you mean by "in future" leh? Already happening what!

Is this spreading across all races or only among one particular race in Singapore?

(20-08-2022, 09:12 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  What do you mean by "in future" leh? Already happening what!

Aiya, this is just happening lah. No single women society yet but gay got society liao and wanted to fight for gay rights some more..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(20-08-2022, 09:12 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  What do you mean by "in future" leh? Already happening what!

But it seems not a serious problem today, little mentioned in main media  or that the govt unaware

(20-08-2022, 09:15 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Is this spreading across all races or only among one particular race in Singapore?

(20-08-2022, 09:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Aiya, this is just happening lah. No single women society yet but gay got society liao and wanted to fight for gay rights some more..... Big Grin

Saw some men holding hands with each other in the streets liao lah!

(20-08-2022, 09:18 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Saw some men holding hands with each other in the streets liao lah!
May be FA and ah butt lah...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(20-08-2022, 09:18 AM)Scythian Wrote:  But it seems not a serious problem today, little mentioned in main media  or that the govt unaware

Go to Hong Lim Park and see lah!

(19-08-2022, 09:53 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  Many married women pull a long face outside, they must have regretted the marriage. I suspect many young families got money issue, quarrel and fighting with husband.

never gone crazy lucky.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

Due to stress of jobs and money many Singapore marriages end in divorce. The number of divorce is 30% of marriages ....1 in 3 fail...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If run after the wrong things in life,  sufferings follow.

[Image: 7IG11Rq.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-08-2022, 09:59 AM)Migrant Wrote:  If run after the wrong things in life,  sufferings follow.

(19-08-2022, 10:51 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  outside see is different from the inside. people always thought other are a happy couple but in real life majority are not, just that they never say it out. sg is not a easy place for a couple cos here is very expensive. money is alway an issue here.

Life can be very expensive in SG but ALSO can be affordable. Its down to your needs and wants.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-08-2022, 09:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Due to stress of jobs and money many Singapore marriages end in divorce. The number of divorce is 30% of marriages ....1 in 3 fail...

1 in 3 is high.

Imagine you get look down and belittled by own wife, where do you think her friends will see you, up or down?

After awhile, you don't even want to even look at her, seeing her making face with disgusted facial, is enough for you to get nightmare for long long long time,
When woman aged, if they still angry and nag nag nag., it will uglify them further

So always watch carefully

before marry one, test their temper, visit their family, see her mom, is like looking at your future wife 20 or 30 years down the road, it will give you some ideas how she will ended up like after marriage

F0M0 !!! F0m0!! Saw sooooo many many liao… 
Husband Teng Kor … wufe die die wanting 5C..

Bomb

(20-08-2022, 06:22 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  F0M0 !!! F0m0!! Saw sooooo many many liao… 
Husband Teng Kor … wufe die die wanting 5C..

Bomb

Husband Guli but wife die die wanting to hoot condo coz her friends de friends de friends all stay condo … 

Laughing

My girlfriend’s de face all shining shining de coz what they wanted I will give what … at the enD they happy happy give me what I wants including special services…

Moral of the story?!!!!

If the combined incomes of the couple is $250,000 a year, there's no reason to be unhappy.

Unless It's below $100,000

(20-08-2022, 08:10 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
If the combined incomes of the couple is $250,000 a year, there's no reason to be unhappy.

If (big if) $250k pa will happy happy show off + Yaya on IG Facebook soooo no time to hoot each other’s Liao 

Laughing

You are quite wrong in this. Man's greed knows no bound. If you have $250k you'll want $500k. Man will never be satisfied with what he has. And because he can never be satisfied he'll never be happy.

(20-08-2022, 08:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You are quite wrong in this. Man's greed knows no bound. If you have $250k you'll want $500k. Man will never be satisfied with what he has. And because he can never be satisfied he'll never be happy.

Trust me man greed becoz of girls … without char bo.. $$$ = nothing for man I saw most single man adopted simple live some go Thailand become monk liao 

Clapping

Will Hotels promoting "Day Rate" create happiness?

How some massage parlours create paradise?

Any help

Gone are those days when they live happily ever after lah! Fairy tales are not in real life lah!

Why such a phenomenon only starting happening now in Singapore and not before?

Are SG leaders and systems adding more millionaires created such problems?

[Image: nudie.gif]