jesus didnt dies on your sins lah

(04-04-2024, 05:50 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The death is so that the lamb of God can fully pay for the sin of man (man ownself self pawn multiple times, not God taunt man lah). The return 3 days later is to show you God can bring you back to him for eternity. Do not associate God with PAP.

You didn't answer my question. But never mind lah, you won't be able to. 

Hahaha

Ignore List: Oyk

(04-04-2024, 04:19 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The key message is, for God love us this much He killed his own son and with the divine blood cover our sins.

You must believe that God loves you to receive His Grace. Once the sin trap has been unlocked, is to love God and everyone.

As long as one knows that one cannot save oneself, it will be great that God offered the solution for our disobedience because his love for us is beyond what we can comprehend.

Correction. God didn't kill Jesus. John 3: 16 should not be read as God killed God. 

1. Satan knew who Jesus was. He tried to make Jesus sin by tempting him so that he would cease to be "without sin", the perfect sacrifice for the penalty for Adam's sin. He failed.

2. Satan had to get rid of Jesus. He could perform miracles and even raise Lazarus from the dead. He was simply too dangerous! So he orchestrated the sequence of events which would lead to Jesus' arrest and eventual Death on the Cross. Once dead, Jesus would no longer be a threat

Eew..Satan was fooled.. He was outwitted by God. It was recorded in Genesis that Jesus would come, Satan would bite his heels but Jesus would kick his head.. Satan didn't understand what that had meant but when Jesus died, it became clear why His Death was necessary.

The penalty for sin was paid! The Way was paved for Man to be reconciled with God! Satan now understood too late! 

You see, we tend to interpret world news in very secular ways. We think that Pilate was under pressure to hand over Jesus, we think that God planned to have Jesus killed but all these are not true. God could look into the future and knew these things would happen. He knew what Satan would do and He defeated the devil with his infinity wisdom. Praise the Lord!

Today, events in the Middle East are not about Netanyahu and Hamas fighting after the 7th October attack on Israel by Islamic terrorists. That's the secular way of seeing it. It's biblical prophecies unfolding and there will be more to come. There's a spiritual war going on and Satan knows that his time is running out.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Sigh! Now you why china got to ban many things

(04-04-2024, 05:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Did you learn to twist and turn and mock from your mother?  Rolleyes

Aiyoh

Why must bring my mother into this? You're unbelievable.

I'm asking a valid question. You need to find the answer to why you invalidate the teachings of Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him. Jesus said pray directly to the Father and you said that is wrong. 

And remember, I don't profess to be a follower of Jesus. I am a follower of the one that came after him.

(04-04-2024, 04:19 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The key message is, for God love us this much He killed his own son and with the divine blood cover our sins.

Hey man.

Why does God need to do that? Can't he just forgive like how he has been doing all along? Why suddenly is there a drastic change in the scene, as though someone switched the channel?

(04-04-2024, 10:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Aiyoh

Why must bring my mother into this? You're unbelievable.

I'm asking a valid question. You need to find the answer to why you invalidate the teachings of Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him. Jesus said pray directly to the Father and you said that is wrong. 

And remember, I don't profess to be a follower of Jesus. I am a follower of the one that came after him.

If not your mother, then who brought you up? You are showing a very bad conduct here by twisting and turning, lying, mocking Christianity, taunting.

So I ask you again. Did your mother teach you all these?  Rolleyes

(04-04-2024, 11:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If not your mother, then who brought you up? You are showing a very bad conduct here by twisting and turning, lying, mocking Christianity, taunting.

So I ask you again. Did your mother teach you all these?  Rolleyes

The answer is no because I don't do all that.

Now your turn. Answer my question. Why do you say Jesus's teaching is wrong?

(04-04-2024, 11:13 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The answer is no because I don't do all that.

Now your turn. Answer my question. Why do you say Jesus's teaching is wrong?

Your mother didn't teach you not to mock Christians and make fun of Christianity? She didn't teach you not to to twist and turn?  Rolleyes

(04-04-2024, 11:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  
Your mother didn't teach you not to mock Christians and make fun of Christianity? She didn't teach you not to to twist and turn?  Rolleyes

No and no. I don't do all that. 

I've caught you as a disbeliever in Jesus. And yet you profess to be his follower. Shame on you.

Jesus never dies lah, he escape to india. Poeple said he come from india, that is why his teaching is like buddhism.

i believe jesus is a monk... yamen

(04-04-2024, 11:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No and no. I don't do all that. 

I've caught you as a disbeliever in Jesus. And yet you profess to be his follower. Shame on you.

She didn't teach you not to mock Christians and Christianity.  Shame on your mother.

She didn't teach you not to twist and turn,  Shame on that woman again.  Tongue

"I didn't do all that."  Right, deny on, snake.  

"I caught you bla bla bla". Kaki kong kaki song ah?  Lol!  Twist and turn with God's Word to suit your agenda to mock and taunt, and you call that "I cock cheeew!" in that high-pitched voice?   Tongue

(04-04-2024, 11:52 PM)victortan Wrote:  Jesus never dies lah, he escape to india. Poeple said he come from india, that is why his teaching is like buddhism.

i believe jesus is a monk... yamen

Jesus is a common name there.  There were Jesus Christ, Jesus Tan, Jesus Lee (not related to PM Lee), Jesus Wong (not related to (Lorland), and Jesus O (not related to me)  Love

It could be true that Jesus did not die because he fled.  The Jews were screaming Jesus!  Jesus!  Crucify him!  Eew...I would be terrified if I were there and my name happened to also be Jesus. So when he saw Jesus being crucified, Jesus ran for his life.

Some say he fled to India and met Gautam in one of his incarnations, and they ate pork, so bastardlo2 also eats pork satay because Gautama ate pork.  

Others say that he fled to another part of the Middle East because there were no fast trains or aeroplanes in those days, and the donkey could only run so far....then he met Muhammad Ali (it's not Cassius Clay) and married the local women there....quite a lot of women, all bergins.  So the rumour started spreading that Jesus married and became the father of many chewren.

Meanwhile, Jesus died and rose on the 3rd day, and even doubting Thomas was left speechless other than yelping "My Lord and my God!"  Hallelujah!  

Jesus = My Lord = My God.  Hallelujah!   Clapping  Love

So, what is the reason for a Christian to reject the direct teaching of Jesus?

OYK could not answer that question so instead he started insulting my mother. That is sad indeed.

This forum will be banned soon by IMDA

(05-04-2024, 01:58 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  This forum will be banned soon by IMDA

The forum is treading on dangerous ground, but it is too soon to write its obituary. Cooler heads may prevail and debaters may disengage from this stormy discussion, with the thread fading into oblivion in no time.

If you want to start a topic of discussion and make it a red-hot one, one that will get bums on seats, an eye-catching header on religion is almost guaranteed to work a treat. Religion threads are irresistible, and many were initiated by irreligious people and they attracted all the usual suspects to the maelstrom of discussion. As per usual, Christianity is a magnet for mockery and taunts.

Anyway, your words serves as a grim reminder of the danger of heading into dangerous territory.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

(05-04-2024, 08:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  She didn't teach you not to mock Christians and Christianity.  Shame on your mother.

She didn't teach you not to twist and turn,  Shame on that woman again.  Tongue

"I didn't do all that."  Right, deny on, snake.  

"I caught you bla bla bla". Kaki kong kaki song ah?  Lol!  Twist and turn with God's Word to suit your agenda to mock and taunt, and you call that "I cock cheeew!" in that high-pitched voice?   Tongue

I'm replying to you again coz I think you're a nice guy based on what you wrote in another thread with Hope.

You said I ask that you follow Jesus's teachings but I myself don't follow Jesus's teachings. Because of that, you said I twist. I already made that clear I don't follow Jesus. 

You said I twist God's word. I don't do that. I took the words directly from the New Testament and quoted it verbatim, NIV or KJV.

Do you agree that Jesus taught his people to pray directly to God? Your answer can only be yes because it is clearly recorded in the NT.

Why do you do it differently then?

(05-04-2024, 08:33 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  The forum is treading on dangerous ground, but it is too soon to write its obituary. Cooler heads may prevail and debaters may disengage from this stormy discussion, with the thread fading into oblivion in no time.

If you want to start a topic of discussion and make it a red-hot one, one that will get bums on seats, an eye-catching header on religion is almost guaranteed to work a treat. Religion threads are irresistible, and many were initiated by irreligious people and they attracted all the usual suspects to the maelstrom of discussion. As per usual, Christianity is a magnet for mockery and taunts.

Anyway, your words serves as a grim reminder of the danger of heading into dangerous territory.

Do you think we are ready to have such a discourse? It seems our government think we are not ready.

In Indonesia, there are public discourses between Muslims and Christians, held in auditoriums with audiences. From that, it looks like Indonesians are more mature than us coz they can have such public discourse on religion and we can't.

Religious discourse isn't strictly prohibited although it is an arena of opposing views. At the national level, religious leaders of the different faiths had been invited to participate in interfaith dialogues to foster a sense of community and harmony while anonymous netizens loom large in social media such as online forums.

The authorities are sensitive to the need to set boundaries with theological debaters as they fear discussion may degenerate into a potentially explosive situation, what with SG's worst race riots in 1964 still fresh in their mind. Not coincidentally, thread starter's moniker is also 1964. Past interfaith dialogues between local clergy were likely to have been muted and, yes, mature ones, but they were just charade. Outwardly, the clergy mutually agreed to put up with one another's beliefs in the name of religious harmony, but I can imagine the religious fundamentalists listening to their peer's speech with an incredulous smile. There's no concern over interfaith dialogues.

The same cannot be said of social media where forum denizens can't keep up the masquerade of an amicable discussion as debate rages on, and where a no-holds-barred religious discussion is not allowed to take hold. No exposition on this is needed since you are a seasoned debater, and as a hard-bitten jouster, you should know about the consequences of overstepping the boundary of good taste. For many religion is a no-go area.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post