iFast sinks into red

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/capital...conditions

Losing the Malaysian digital bank license and buying the UK bank sealed the fate for this guy

The CEO Marathon run is now turned into trench digging exercise.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

BB really set  atrap for retailers
i remembered the rights issue was oversubscribed by them to lure retailers to continue their slow distributions

(24-07-2022, 09:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Losing the Malaysian digital bank license and buying the UK bank sealed the fate for this guy

It will plunge more scary trap

(24-07-2022, 10:11 AM)talky Wrote:  BB really set  atrap for retailers
i remembered the rights issue was oversubscribed by them to lure retailers to continue their slow distributions

A purely Malaysian operation...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-07-2022, 09:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Losing the Malaysian digital bank license and buying the UK bank sealed the fate for this guy

Heng ah, i bgt afew lots at 1.85 and sold 5 and it continue to go up. now it is 4,

(24-07-2022, 03:29 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  sgbuffett bought piles at around $7

stupid fcuk!

My average price was  $1....I missed the peak @$10 ...but sold most at $7.

(24-07-2022, 03:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My average price was  $1....I missed the peak @$10 ...but sold most at $7.

Monday u quickly sell pick some skeletons back

(24-07-2022, 03:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My average price was  $1....I missed the peak @$10 ...but sold most at $7.

Haha your thread clearly said you will die die holding @$6 for so call looooooooooooooong term now flipping say sold @ $7 ah butt ah you you know you already Hai si how many old uncles lau unties in this forum Liao
Opasnie-1

Ah butt including de keep on selling koyok until old uncles Lau aunties all cum Cheong to holding the hot potato  
Big Grin

One of the culprits is sgbluffer, although I don’t think he’s a BB
Keeps on koyok sell
And lure a lot of newbies into this stock
I think tomorrow will be below three

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(24-07-2022, 04:54 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Ah butt including de keep on selling koyok until old uncles Lau aunties all cum Cheong to holding the hot potato  
Big Grin

Really nonsense accusations my final purchase was $2+ and I never made any calls or move to buy above that.

(24-07-2022, 06:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Really nonsense accusations my final purchase was $2+ and I never made any calls or move to buy above that.

Na na lai liao!!  lai liao!!! see seeeeeee talk = freeee one..  mai dig out your IFast threads la 

IFast woth 100 billion come from your koyok thread’s ?! Tio boh ?!!! Huaaaaat aghhhh!!!!

Opasnie-1

(24-07-2022, 05:54 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  One of the culprits is sgbluffer, although I don’t think he’s a BB
Keeps on koyok sell
And lure a lot of newbies into this stock
I think tomorrow will be below three

IFast My target $2.80 …. missing Top glove cover my short tooooo early… Huaaaaat aghhhh!!!!

Clapping

wow, tok kong, huat ahhhhhhhh..

Heard radio said Malaysia minister denied country will be bankrupt; it currency RM may drop alot.;thus iFast share price not performing maybe one of the reasons ?

(24-07-2022, 11:32 AM)Zannn Wrote:  It will plunge more scary trap

Plunge arrrr can see $3 this week

(24-07-2022, 06:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Really nonsense accusations my final purchase was $2+ and I never made any calls or move to buy above that.

Sgbuffett yr ifast rally! Too bad u sold all

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/ifasts-...2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAI1sQNi7gneWHUflMzkKtDE_TuSXQF-TEev0SkBP7zsKxKq1HRAI90vHq4kGQPFJdpjAvze1xgfC_In5uFwTOk9txiOg7uAegCJre5XmlWcWAD1Ux4kxOsZfjOO2_EC6ZGpeoFj0lO8pB76-uF7Fvs0XA0xb6ftgPpXFJGBrHcLT

I REMEMBER JOEY CHOI FROM PHILIP SECURITIES SAID CAN BUY AT 10$
BECOS MOVING AVERAGE STILL UP MAH
THEN UT SUDDENLY TURN DOWN AND NEVER CAME BACK