my 4 days penang trip

(11-02-2023, 01:29 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  which lao aunty is TS ?

The fattest one on the left of every pic. Her real name is Christina Phau (aka Talent) ...  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes way's post

(17-02-2023, 06:25 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Go barber shop and get a lady barber to dig ears for you. Only Penang still got such service for 30 minutes or an hour. .... Big Grin

Is it safe to ask mei mei to dig  ears...........? how much does it cost...........................? Big Grin

(18-02-2023, 09:19 AM)debono Wrote:  Is it safe to ask mei mei to dig  ears...........? how much does it cost...........................? Big Grin
I dunno because I passed some barber shops usually in the afternoon and saw/watched quite a lot of Penang towkay like characters inclining on those barber chair with eyes closed enjoying the lady barber gently digging or massaging their ears. At the same time they seemed to enjoy having long conversions' with those ladies. Price I forgot but very cheap lah. If you frequent customers may be free and can get a dinner date with your favorite barber too. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Just reached the legendary Blue Mansion
[Image: BIzTmK5.jpg]

Walked into the courtyard
[Image: i5rrtYP.jpg]
Manager told us it is concerted to hotel ..this is the guest area.
[Image: x2aJveQ.jpg]

Here is why I visited the Blue Mansion

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/tra...d-5-things

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: Screenshot-20230218-102833-Google.jpg]

Hv you been to tourist spots like this in sg?

(18-02-2023, 10:24 AM)Isgbuffett Wrote:  Just reached the legendary Blue Mansion

Pay to see inside of A house.  M Rotfl

Laughing

(18-02-2023, 10:29 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230218-102833-Google.jpg]

Hv you been to tourist spots like this in sg?

Yes. But the Blue Mansion is no ordinary Paranakan house.
It has historical significance as owned by richest man in South East Asia who became an important figure jn the region as official to Chinese emperor

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-02-2023, 10:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just reached the legendary Blue Mansion

Want to see this type must go China lah.
I've seen one few hundred yrs old house build using oyster shells in Zhuhai. Look at the walls.

[Image: 1676687954241.jpg]

(18-02-2023, 09:15 AM)way Wrote:  The fattest one on the left of every pic. Her real name is Christina Phau (aka Talent) ...  Laughing

Are u from old sgtalk?  Folks from the old forum know her well..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

By now shd be quite xian liao, eager to go home

Had late lunch at Japanese restaurant.
[Image: gS2uvZh.jpg]

Was eating tidbits throughout the day.
[Image: YX7ntWT.jpg]
[Image: 7Mg6B7I.jpg]

Visited Jurassic Park exhibition
[Image: f3agIKA.jpg]

Very nice....much better than those mouldy walls Notdumb posted from CCP land of cheats....

Visited the famous Fort Cornwallis

[Image: MWxJrSy.jpg]

Volunteer giving sweets to kids near the Broadwalk by the Fort.
I spoke to him , he said he goes there every weekend to give out balloons and sweets.

[Image: rRVUjsE.jpg]
[Image: Y2QaFrR.jpg]

Somebody threw some seeds on the ground and hundreds of pigeons landed ...
[Image: i2hTNKL.jpg]

(18-02-2023, 03:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Had late lunch at Japanese restaurant.
[Image: gS2uvZh.jpg]

Was eating tidbits throughout the day.
how much

ah hurt should being lao bu along

(18-02-2023, 03:54 PM)Talent Wrote:  how much

Very expensive RM$90 but 2 person share

(18-02-2023, 03:55 PM)Talent Wrote:  ah hurt should being lao bu along

If I bring her sure kena lots of complain and if miss evening channel 8 serials she will complain need to go home.

Best I let the CC tour bring her an just pay for everything ...all her friends go with her she seen happy...she last yr went for 2 ...this yr got one coming...I think go malacca.

(18-02-2023, 03:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Volunteer giving sweets to kids near the Broadwalk by the Fort.
I spoke to him , he said he goes there every weekend to give out balloons and sweets.

[Image: rRVUjsE.jpg]
[Image: Y2QaFrR.jpg]

Somebody threw some seeds on the ground and hundreds of pigeons landed ...
[Image: i2hTNKL.jpg]

Bro. thanks for all the pictures sent................it sure is an interesting place to visit.......... Big Grin Clapping

(18-02-2023, 03:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If I bring her sure kena lots of complain and if miss evening channel 8 serials she will complain need to go home.

Best I let the CC tour bring her an just pay for everything ...all her friends go with her she seen happy...she last yr went for 2 ...this yr got one coming...I think go malacca.

then u should go along
all lao aunties need help to carry bags

U r trap in 1 place only.

(11-02-2023, 11:47 AM)Talent Wrote:  yes but I did not enter as entry 25
my 2 gfs went

why must specify gf?

(18-02-2023, 03:38 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Very nice....much better than those mouldy walls Notdumb posted from CCP land of cheats....

U bankrupt holiday where? HC toilets ah? Rotfl

Ah butt spend 4 days just walk around George town. I spend 4 days travel round the island from beaches to mountains.

If go there just eat might as well book 4 days hotel in JB....got nicer food.

Just got onto the tram to go up Penang Hill.
I saw Mary Brown restaurant at the tram station went to eat nasi lemak.

Very crowded due to weekend.

[Image: UWEP6dD.jpg]

(19-02-2023, 10:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just got onto the tram to go up Penang Hill.
I saw Mary Brown restaurant at the tram station went to eat nasi lemak.

Very crowded due to weekend.

[Image: UWEP6dD.jpg]
Mary brown famous the fried chickens very crispy

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

I have now reached top of penang Hill

[Image: KhafDIh.jpg]

Got upgrade the place? Looks very rundown when I was there few yrs ago.

[Image: 1676772981989.jpg]

(19-02-2023, 10:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have now reached top of penang Hill

[Image: KhafDIh.jpg]

Before very plain hill now different

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️