I confirmed an old forggie liow

once let out fugus odor by bye .

age is just a number.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

(02-05-2022, 04:09 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  if you hit 40s or 50s or 60s, it would be better to go out do some exercises and not stay at home whole day nua at the sofa.

How many girls have you counted?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...-141257220

Quote:luckily i sleep or nap very easily...dont need to count sheep.
I count girls....one two three...dreamland liao...

https://www.verywellhealth.com/why-am-i-...ch-3014827

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(02-05-2022, 10:16 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  https://www.verywellhealth.com/why-am-i-...ch-3014827

I love to take afternoon nap especially during lunch hour.
It really helps you to stay alert and awake till knock off time.

(03-05-2022, 08:28 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I love to take afternoon nap especially during lunch hour.
It really helps you to stay alert and awake till knock off time.

It helps to boost productivity too 👍

(03-05-2022, 10:23 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  It helps to boost productivity too 👍

Oh yes...i would love to see employers give their staff 1.5 hr lunch break.
And also have a dedicated quiet room with sofa for staff to take a quick nap.

(03-05-2022, 10:24 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Oh yes...i would love to see employers give their staff 1.5 hr lunch break.
And also have a dedicated quiet room with sofa for staff to take a quick nap.

Top coys like FAANG etc have good workers welfare  Big Grin

(03-05-2022, 10:27 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Top coys like FAANG etc have good workers welfare  Big Grin

Actually, there are people who look for coy welfare over salary.
Some coy welfare and benefit is good.
I do have my ex colleague, her new coy welfare good, covid period, she rec extra money for her contribution (work in office).

One of d characteristics is quarrelling  Big Grin

(03-06-2022, 10:42 PM)truth Wrote:  .
I know you are a by product of an unfortunately shameful incident! your prostitute whore mother already told me your sad case!

your prostitute whore mother said she raped a stray dog and gave birth to you, and then she everyday sucked the cocks of PRCs for a living and hence you this fuggly bastard scum dog very hate PRCs!

you are a balless coward bastard cockroach retarded mad cockroach!

Fu-ck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser bastard balless coward seow kau scum mad dog!

you are a jumper for sure!

you go die now!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And you this bastard balless coward retarded mad dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you this bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(03-06-2022, 10:47 PM)truth Wrote:  you are a bastard total loser 50plus-years-old penniless divorced bastard dog with no wife and no children and no money becos last time you this bastard dog you yourself posted you are now very lonely and you waiting to die very soon!

your wife gave you wear many green hats and she ran off with a real man , leaving you this penniless bastard total loser lonely dog to die alone very soon!

I know you are a by product of an unfortunately shameful incident! your prostitute whore mother already told me your sad case!

your prostitute whore mother said she raped a stray dog and gave birth to you, and then she everyday sucked the cocks of PRCs for a living and hence you this fuggly bastard scum dog very hate PRCs!

Fu-ck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser bastard balless coward seow kau scum mad dog!

you go die now!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And you this bastard balless coward retarded mad dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you this bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Gesti-109

(01-05-2022, 05:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because of WFH …. after lunch I sure take 15-30mins nap … after the nap feel damm fresh …..
I guess this a sign I am an old froggie SGtalker liow ….. I hope I dun go around kopi tiam drink beer and fight 
Best way to avoid that is come SGtalk and look for quarrel  nudie

If you want to admit that you are old, that's fine.  Bu there is no need to insult the frog by comparing yourself to it.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(03-06-2022, 10:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you want to admit that you are old, that's fine.  Bu there is no need to insult the frog by comparing yourself to it.

Blushing just a figure of speech …. I am sure the frogs dun mind ….. hey … how about old toaddie

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(03-06-2022, 10:50 PM)truth Wrote:  ................
you are a bastard total loser 50plus-years-old penniless divorced bastard dog with no wife and no children and no money becos last time you this bastard dog you yourself posted you are now very lonely and you waiting to die very soon!

your wife gave you wear many green hats and she ran off with a real man , leaving you this penniless bastard total loser lonely dog to die alone very soon!

Fu-ck you dead!

you go die now!

Fundance

(01-05-2022, 08:41 PM)hansamu Wrote:  The other day at a dinner gathering, one retired senior was asked how he spent his time .

He said sleep and sleep.  ...so shiok.
Diners agreed that he looks better.  ...fairer and rounder. 

Blessed.
well domesticated and fed. Big Grin

(01-05-2022, 05:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because of WFH …. after lunch I sure take 15-30mins nap … after the nap feel damm fresh …..
I guess this a sign I am an old froggie SGtalker liow ….. I hope I dun go around kopi tiam drink beer and fight 
Best way to avoid that is come SGtalk and look for quarrel  nudie

https://youtu.be/F7H1LAj3KUw Big Grin

https://youtu.be/3nbWpWoAS28

(04-06-2022, 10:33 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  https://youtu.be/F7H1LAj3KUw Big Grin

Both dried froggie liow

(03-06-2022, 10:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Blushing just a figure of speech …. I am sure the frogs dun mind ….. hey … how about old toaddie

They are cousins, frogs and toads.

Do not associate yourself in any way with either of them..

For you, old phark would do just nice.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(04-06-2022, 08:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  They are cousins, frogs and toads.

Do not associate yourself in any way with either of them..

For you, old phark would do just nice.  Rolleyes

You worst lah … called them old piak …. I called old froggies or toaddies not as bad lah