student brushes past chio teacher's butt, jin song sia

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...s-pigu-kym

So many women brush against me last time, on the bus when on the bus going to office last time

Even in shopping malls, I walk also got women purposely brush against me

Now you all know how attractive I'm last time

Haizz

hahaha yeah sure keep on dreamin'

This gal JAV star lah...

(08-08-2022, 10:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So many women brush against me last time, on the bus when on the bus going to office last time

Haizz

I remember got one time when i was in secondary school, i took bus and the bus turn too sharply that a young lady standing
near me accidentally fall to my side of the seat and press her hand on my ku ku chia, walau i become vy paisei because i was innocently young then,i think i was in secondary 
1. She also face red red, hahaha. She faster said sorry.

(08-08-2022, 10:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So many women brush against me last time, on the bus when on the bus going to office last time

Haizz

wah......................but now they run from you, right ? Big Grin

(12-08-2022, 12:47 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  wah......................but now they run from you, right ? Big Grin
Can dun mention the present or not? Now im only interested in ascension meditation
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(11-08-2022, 11:47 PM)victortan Wrote:  I remember got one time when i was in secondary school, i took bus and the bus turn too sharply that a young lady standing
near me accidentally fall to my side of the seat and press her hand on my ku ku chia, walau i become vy paisei because i was innocently young then,i think i was in secondary 
You never say its ok, carry on ah

(11-08-2022, 11:47 PM)victortan Wrote:  I remember got one time when i was in secondary school, i took bus and the bus turn too sharply that a young lady standing

Bro, how is this possible? you must seat with your legs wide open for her to grab your cock to support her fall.