Zaobao interviews Peng Shuai

(20-12-2021, 05:54 PM)kokee Wrote:  those with little pea of brain know who is BS.
why she shown faces almost 5-10 times since this incidents started, she never said fake since day 1, now then lie? only moron & brainless still believe such lies.
all her tennis peers globally supported her, djokovic, serena, osaka, murray & all, she kept quiet for 2 months then suddenly shout is a joke?
all these communists in this forum, spam almost all lies here, norm?

彭帥昨天接受新加坡🇸🇬聯合早報採訪不是偶遇而是安排好的該報疑似與中國情報機構,統戰機構,大外宣機構關係密切可能是替中國政府塗脂抹粉發揚所謂的軟實

time to exlude china from all the world sport arena, WTA is only just a beginning.

國際女子網球聯盟禁賽中國,標誌着一個轉折點已經形成!

國際女子網球聯盟禁賽中國,標誌着一個轉折點已經形成!

U pua cheebye Kia still have the cheek to lie fair local Chinese vs dark skin Chinese... Evil prick Laughing

Go BBQ yr skin la

Smile

(21-12-2021, 11:47 AM)maxsanic Wrote:  I noticed a lot of videos and news articles shared are all by the usual western media or crackpot conspiracies by anti-China dissidents. They say a lot but never really tell their viewers WHAT EXACTLY did Peng Shuai write on her Weibo. These people are banking that their audience either don't know Chinese or are too lazy to read the original text.

If you read through the entire original post by Peng Shuai, it sounded more like she was very emotional over the lack of recognition and hope of ever being in a proper relationship as husband and wife after an on and off extramarital relationship over 10 years with Zhang.

The crux of her complaints were the need to always hide behind the shadows when meeting up, being the subject of nasty and sarcastic comments by Zhang’s wife and domestic cleaner. Need to pretend they don’t know each other in public etc. This is very different from the western fabrication which made it look like Zhang abused his position as a senior official and raped her on the fly over a random meeting.

I do a quick literal translation of her original post https://weareunited.com.my/11705147/ without all the other nonsense by the usual culprits and readers can be the judge.

Thinking why missed out the "forced me to sex" part ? can't be simply blatant? 

[Image: 2021-12-21-13-07-06-20-We-Are-United.jpg]

(21-12-2021, 01:10 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Thinking why missed out the "forced me to sex" part ? can't be simply blatant? 

Later she came out to say she was not "sexually abused"....words carefully selected.

Forced is different from "use force".

Same like Jack ma incident disappeared for a while when come out person become very like different and say things in a way ...the govt wants.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-12-2021, 01:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Later she came out to say she was not "sexually abused"....words carefully selected.

Forced is different from "use force".

Same like Jack ma incident disappeared for a while when come out person become very like different and say things in a way ...the govt wants.

anyone said use force?

(21-12-2021, 01:10 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Thinking why missed out the "forced me to sex" part ? can't be simply blatant? 

Thanks for pointing out. Fixed it in my translation.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

aiya, 人家你情我愿,男欢女爱,有人看了不爽,就去找个女人来干吧