SG Talk

Full Version: Did Jesus really dies for you???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
i was told Jesus dies of political reason.

because at that time Roman was on the brink of collapse, the thought Jesus could led to a revolt against them as
he got many people following him, so they kill him first.

Just like the Falun kong founder got 100m follower. CCP also scare.
I was told Jesus went on to get married and have kids. Assume is true his kids married and bear more kids etc so somewhere on Earth now should be Jesus descendants roaming.
(30-03-2024, 12:52 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I was told Jesus went on to get married and have kids. Assume is true his kids married and bear more kids etc so somewhere on Earth now should be Jesus descendants roaming.

I find it hard to believe those miracle rally, I once went with a christian firend to a church he instead i go, so i entertain..

very ridiculous,, all go up hearing cure, back pain gone and etc...

and after ward they so call speak in tongue got me scare... later he call me go again, i siam..

they talk like tang kee language...
(30-03-2024, 12:57 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I find it hard to believe those miracle rally, I once went with a christian firend to a church he instead i go, so i entertain..

and after ward they so call speak in tongue got me scare... later he call me go again, i siam..

sound like CHC?
(30-03-2024, 12:58 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]sound like CHC?

No lah,, somewhere near Balestier.

i never go CHC. But i watch youtube they got speak in tongue also..

anyhow talk, i also can speak in tongue,, and claim holy spirit thingy..
he so clever and Godly he shd have escape jail. God help him can liao...
(30-03-2024, 12:57 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I find it hard to believe those miracle rally, I once went with a christian firend to a church he instead i go, so i entertain..

It is called speak in tongues and yes it is equivalent to our Chinese tiao tang tang kee concept.

The cure is what they say a miracle. To me I only believe if I can live as immortal but so far I see all the popes and priest die no one live forever.
The most important question we should ask ourselves is, why does God discriminate against the handicapped? Have you seen an amputee grow back his hands or legs despite being very pious.

If you haven't, why did He decide to heal some cancer patients (claimed by those who recovered) instead?
If god is all-knowing, that means he already knew that Adam and Eve will eat the apple even before they ate it. Why even get angry with them?
(30-03-2024, 01:03 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]It is called speak in tongues and yes it is equivalent to our Chinese tiao tang tang kee concept.

The cure is what they say a miracle. To me I only believe if I can live as immortal but so far I see all the popes and priest die no one live forever.

Is about " after life " Every religion has one thing in common is on this. Of course no one out there go RIP and wonder in " another world " but back alive again . Don't bring in Tang kee . Is more like " self claim happen go hell look around and back "

I feel is more like " dream " in a scientify way. According to Scientist , researcher. When if we happen to dream is like wonder. You can travel any where you think of etc. I noticed one thing if your mind during the day always think of something. After one day or two you might dream of that thing in your dream. Is like been program into your brain. Later transmit out while you are dreaming.

Whereas some can dream their love Dead ones , also might be they think of them in depth so naturally you dream of them or due to your life time your mind recall back those good days with them thus naturally appear in your dream.

But one thing for sure, Scientists and researchers do claim is and till now is questionable is on " Soul " if you go google around I prefer establish Uni, Research centre ones Not those anyhow talk , fake ones.

They do verify when one go RIP. The body weight instantly decrease a bit . They still find it a Mystery why etc even using the modern technology to research, do scan etc. Thus they feel " Is Soul maybe "

I do feel that is possible in the sense if you feel inner yourself. Is your brain control what you think? Is not , is your innerself aka your Soul. Control the Brain to think and what the next movement you plan to do thus the Brain activate your muscles and move your feet, hands to do the work.

Another thing come every religion having the same concept is BE a good person.

Actually what I dislike is Politics mix with Religion. This is why come the Dark side.

If you see the Nature how it works go for million years , look at those animals just like us , tree etc is ALL about Cycle is like a Pre program thing for this world , A SYSTEM which no body can over ride. Even the world most powerful Family Rothschild also can't deal with it even they own the most resources in the world. Look at few months back isn't one of them RIP ?

I feel this is why come the Good and Dark side. Is like bound to have two groups thus this system keep going.

This why come people say Just like there is Heaven and Hell. Even come our Money also have two sides.

If you got what I mean here Smile

Sometimes I even have this thought is Alien create us , animals, trees all the stuffs in this world. They are watching from far to see how their project go. I thought I might be crazy but I happen to see one article online , There are Scientist and researchers also think the same like me.
(30-03-2024, 01:25 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]If god is all-knowing, that means he already knew that Adam and Eve will eat the apple even before they ate it. Why even get angry with them?

True. Maybe he purposely want us to suffer. He shd know in advance. After all he is god right??
That is why those scientist n astronomer refuse to believe. 
It is claim that the earth is only 6 thousand yrs old by the church. But science prove we are 4.5 b yrs old.
I think God is alien. It explains a lot of unexplained stuff in Bible etc and other civilization writings on walls etc. Topic like immortality maybe is achievable by being one of them.
But to be honest. I find those who hv religion are generally more well behaved. More gentle n gracious. 
Not a call to u to believe. That does not means no religion are bad. 
But those believe have a fear in them to commit wrong. Guilty conscious of sort. Agree???? U got right not to agree with me.
(30-03-2024, 01:49 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I think God is alien. It explains a lot of unexplained stuff in Bible etc and other civilization writings on walls etc. Topic like immortality maybe is achievable by being one of them.
The famous astronomer Carl Sagan said we come from star dust. 
I believe future human being will be smart to find out where we come from. 
Then like other thousand of religion. Christianity n Islam will become obsolete.
(30-03-2024, 01:51 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]But to be honest. I find those who hv religion are generally more well behaved. More gentle n gracious. 
But those believe have a fear in them to commit wrong. Guilty conscious of sort. Agree???? U got right not to agree with me.

Let's provide a hypothetical question. When war comes fight for country or religion?
(30-03-2024, 01:25 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]If god is all-knowing, that means he already knew that Adam and Eve will eat the apple even before they ate it. Why even get angry with them?

Becuz his creation fall into the trap as he planned. His creation did not evolved beyond his imagination like say take over himself so is bad creation?
(30-03-2024, 01:57 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Becuz his creation fall into the trap as he planned. His creation did not evolved beyond his imagination like say take over himself so is bad creation?

Yes, he set the trap for them by growing the apple tree in the garden of Eden.
(30-03-2024, 02:05 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, he set the trap for them by growing the apple tree in the garden of Eden.

Chinese started eating snakes
(30-03-2024, 01:54 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Let's provide a hypothetical question. When war comes fight for country or religion?
I said nothing is worth dying for. Ask Buddha. 
Nothing is worth clinging to.
(30-03-2024, 02:09 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I said nothing is worth dying for. Ask Buddha. 
Nothing is worth clinging to.

That brings to mind one incident written in the bible. God asked Abrahim to kill his son to show his loyalty to him, and Abraham really do it (although god stopped him last min). This is very dangerous because god wants your blind loyalty. Dun even question him on any of his instructions.

In Buddhism, if Buddha asked me to kill my son, I can be sure that it's a fake Buddha as no Buddha will ask me to do it. I'll ask him to fly kite.
Dont laugh!
I tot we are part of God?

God needs to feel and understand the universe . So God sends us to explore the Earth. God needs to collect the feelings and emotions from us, so God can understand the Earth better.
So don’t expect God to save you when you are in deep shit.
God wont interfere us lah.
The only way to communicate to God is by feeling and emotion. I think many of us still haven’t reached this level.
Dont waste time to talk to God. God wil never reply you.
(30-03-2024, 01:49 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I think God is alien. It explains a lot of unexplained stuff in Bible etc and other civilization writings on walls etc. Topic like immortality maybe is achievable by being one of them.

Probably hiding in the black hole. Once we’re all in trouble, God will come to rescue us.

You can be a God follower.
But never be a church follower.
(30-03-2024, 01:51 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]But to be honest. I find those who hv religion are generally more well behaved. More gentle n gracious. 

Not true lah. 有好道士,也有坏道士。
有好庙也有鬼庙。
(30-03-2024, 12:47 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]i was told Jesus dies of political reason.

because at that time Roman was on the brink of collapse, the thought Jesus could led to a revolt against them as
he got many people following him, so they kill him first.

Just like the Falun kong founder got 100m follower. CCP also scare.

Do you know Jesus is not his real name? Thinking
in AD 325 at the council of Nicea
julius ceasar and his merry men came up with the idea of a 'savior'
so they can CONTROL the pple
eg...if u dont accept christ..u go to hell (fear based religion)
The recent virus and war had killed so many ppl, but your god my budda are nowhere to be seen

I can give you 2 incidents.

1) my friend was about to die. His holy colleague volunteered to be the executioner for his will. The executioner claimed he fear god and can handle his will well. After my friend passed on, he demanded to be paid $1000 for each day he spent on handling his will. Eventually, my dead friend's brother had to pay  the executioner $17000 to have the money and assets released to him.

2) I had a client who before buying goods from us, told us that he was a holy Catholic. Each time when he came to us, he would address us as "brothers". After being supplied with more than $10000 of goods from our company,  he disappeared and became uncontactable. We went to the small claims tribunal, he also never show up.
(30-03-2024, 07:58 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]The recent virus and war had killed so many ppl, but your god my budda are nowhere to be seen

They already given up on human being lah.
Covid virus till now still don’t know the root cause.

Can be man made.
Can be from outerspace.
Can be new mutated virus.

Stupid human being like conflicts so much, how come they can’t sit down to negotiate to settle their problem. Die die must resort to war.
(30-03-2024, 08:04 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]I can give you 2 incidents.

1) my friend was about to die. His holy colleague volunteered to be the executioner for his will. The executioner claimed he fear god and can handle his will well. After my friend passed on, he demanded to be paid $1000 for each day he spent on handling his will. Eventually, my dead friend's brother had to pay  the executioner $17000 to have the money and assets released to him.

2) I had a client who before buying goods from us, told us that he was a holy Catholic. Each time when he came to us, he would address us as "brothers". After being supplied with more than $10000 of goods from our company,  he disappeared and became uncontactable. We went to the small claims tribunal, he also never show up.

不是虔诚或拜佛念经的虔徒就一定是好人。
Knnah  eat full nothing to do early morning go disturbed Jesus for F...k?    Angry
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27