Buy fish if you can’t afford chicken, President Halimah once said

Maybe should consider converting part of The Istana becoming a free range chicken farm..

Then, President giving free chicken

(30-01-2022, 12:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Wife: Need to spend all those money for the wedding. Married, all your pay goes to her. When divorce you need to pay monthly allowance to her by law.
Mistress: No need to marry her. You only pay partial of your earning to keep her. When break off ….. you can just tell her fugg off.
Tell me who is cheaper to have?

Mistresses are high maintenance and vengeful.... actually Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-01-2022, 12:09 PM)p1acebo Wrote:   Mistresses are high maintenance and vengeful.... actually Big Grin

Wives are maintenance are even higher and vengeful …. wives are the worst AND they can claim monthly maintenance even if you are dead broke.

Have a mistress easier, cheaper and cleaner to break off.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(30-01-2022, 12:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Wives are maintenance are even higher and vengeful …. wives are the worst AND they can claim monthly maintenance even if you are dead broke.

Have a mistress easier, cheaper and cleaner to break off.

Hmm... anyways...one must have a wife b4 the other can be labelled as mistress  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

CNY, God of wealth cannot demand for chicken

President says you eat fish ok

(30-01-2022, 12:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hmm... anyways...one must have a wife b4 the other can be labelled as mistress  Big Grin

Thinking  …. mmmm…. you have a point. So I would labelled them …. not mistress ….. but girlfriends with a many "S"  Rotfl nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(29-01-2022, 02:28 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Buy fish if you can’t afford chicken, President Halimah once said: Netizens point to pomfret’s pre-CNY price of $100 per kilo

$100/kg for pomfret is quite ridiculous to me, especially when the wet market-sold fishes aren't really fresh.
Locally the "freshest" (golden) pomfret that I know is from this Lactoseafood as their Kukup-farmed fishes are frozen at source (vs chilled fishes sold in the wet markets).
The store didn't raise their prices for this CNY period, but just checked and see that their online stock are sold-out.
Fortunately had visited their only physical store last week and bought 4 pomfrets and there is (was) a promo of buy 5 get 1 free.

https://www.seatobag.com/product-page/golden-pomfret

But best and freshest fishes and prawns will still be in coastal towns or cities in this region as one can buy fishes that have just being caught.
And prices should be much cheaper too (great for retirement imo), like Hainan where golden pomfrets are selling for just RMB 30-32 (S$7) per kg in this video posted today:

(30-01-2022, 12:37 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Thinking  …. mmmm…. you have a point. So I would labelled them …. not mistress ….. but girlfriends with a many "S"  Rotfl nudie

oohlala  Laughing Laughing

To be fair to her, she say this for a normal day, and not those festive season.

If not, it will be like Chinese don't eat pomfret during CNY, or don't eat lamb (it is a practice to slaughter lamb and give to the poor) during Hari Raya..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Our president said that?

So it is not just Chan Chun Sing that brought shame to our country.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(31-01-2022, 10:44 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  To be fair to her, she say this for a normal day, and not those festive season.

If not, it will be like Chinese don't eat pomfret during CNY, or don't eat lamb (it is a practice to slaughter lamb and give to the poor) during Hari Raya..
Yes, she must be saying the fish is cheaper than chicken....but not during CNY period....

(29-01-2022, 02:28 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Buy fish if you can’t afford chicken, President Halimah once said: Netizens point to pomfret’s pre-CNY price of $100 per kilo

https://theindependent.sg/buy-fish-if-yo...-per-kilo/

Thought she stayed in a HDB before moving into the Istana ? Can you believe a true Malay aunty who was staying in a HDB in 2007 when she uttered those words, not to know the prices for Fish meat was even more expensive per kg than chicken ones even during non festive period ? Especially for a Lawyer by training and an MP for Jurong GRC?

Come on, a Malay MP would have talked to her Malay residents whom cooking depended heavily on fish meat and demographics formed the lower wage bracket sensitive to food price?

So either she knew the true price of foodstuff and was lying about fish meat price being lower than chicken meat, or she was lying that she presented the Malay community as she did not know the hardship of the Malay faced due to high fish price ?

(29-01-2022, 03:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Until now I still dunno what special talent she has to become our president.

She has the balls to change her race

According to The Straits Times, Halimah is officially classified as an Indian Muslim as her father is ethnically Indian.

(31-01-2022, 11:44 AM)maikyah Wrote:  Thought she stayed in a HDB before moving into the Istana ? Can you believe a true Malay aunty who was staying in a HDB in 2007 when she uttered those words, not to know the prices for Fish meat was even more expensive per kg than chicken ones even during non festive period ? Especially for a Lawyer by training and an MP for Jurong GRC?

Come on, a Malay MP would have talked to her Malay residents whom cooking depended heavily on fish meat and demographics formed the lower wage bracket sensitive to food price?

So either she knew the true price of foodstuff and was lying about fish meat price being lower than chicken meat, or she was lying that she presented the Malay community as she did not know the hardship of the Malay faced due to high fish price ?

Halimah not malayu she is a kelengkia.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

Buy fish if you cannot afford chicken is well intended advise but not valid because fish has been more expensive than chicken for a long time already may be more than 20 years. 
Appropriate advise should be buy chicken especially frozen ones if you cannot afford fish. ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(31-01-2022, 11:44 AM)Dan Wrote:  She has the balls to change her race

According to The Straits Times, Halimah is officially classified as an Indian Muslim as her father is ethnically Indian.

(31-01-2022, 11:49 AM)Great Wrote:  Halimah not malayu she is a kelengkia.

A  child's race is determined by the father and not the mother, therefore she is an Indian by birth.  How did she qualify to be a Malay, amazes me.......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(31-01-2022, 12:39 PM)debono Wrote:  A  child's race is determined by the father and not the mother, therefore she is an Indian by birth.  How did she qualify to be a Malay, amazes me.......
Ya, many amazing things happened here ........... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Do we classify the person's race based on father or mother? Thinking

[Image: halimah.jpg]

(31-01-2022, 12:42 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ya, many amazing things happened here ........... Rolleyes

It's magick Big Grin