Thread Closed

Ahneh MrsSTI caught cheating by Casanova

(03-05-2022, 07:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Go back to IMH and take your medicine, I will stop responding to a shameless liar and mental patient like you, Rajesh!

உனக்கு மனநலம் சரியில்லையா ராஜேஷ்?

Hahaha in less than an hour, you have started another attack thread.  Nobody believes a lying CECA ahneh grandma lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(03-05-2022, 06:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Didn't notice you two got this love hate affair since 2016 which is six years already. Dam funny....... Laughing

Another lovers' tiff lah.... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(03-05-2022, 09:00 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Another lovers' tiff lah.... Big Grin

I don't go for dried up prunes Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-05-2022, 07:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Go back to IMH and take your medicine, I will stop responding to a shameless liar and mental patient like you, Rajesh!

உனக்கு மனநலம் சரியில்லையா ராஜேஷ்?

As you can see, it is actually ahneh grandma who is exhibiting the traits of a CECA.  In less than an hour she has opened another attack thread.  Such are the conniving and deceitful ways of an ahneh  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: B7-CD2689-545-A-46-E5-953-C-CF5-EB42-DF640.gif]

[Image: 75-AEF9-FF-9-B10-4-C19-9-E4-F-89-C6153375-C4.gif]

[Image: 4-A83-F089-EADC-4-FF7-89-AA-E6903-ED17690.gif]

nudie nudie nudie

Which one is p1acebo?  Devil

[Image: D827-E9-BC-504-E-42-BB-8-FD8-4-E76-AD9-A7-FB5.jpg]

Ahneh grandma MrsSTI is in form today after getting roundly exposed as a cheater and liar Big Grin

Hey ahneh grandma Mrs STI, why has your previous thread in 5354 disappeared?  Why did you delete it? Let the truth be told Big Grin

Anyway for the more discerning readers, I’ll just repost here the background of why MrsSTI is so angry with bro Casanova.

In the old Sgtalk, Casanova always organized a Most Popular Forumer Award on a yearly basis.

MrsSTI was always vying for the award.  I don’t know why.  But she never won in all the  years preceding 2016.  That year, she won by a huge margin.  

I was surprised too, as she always manages to piss off many forumers with her crazy behavior, as depicted above Big Grin

Anyway to cut the long story short, bro Casanova later removed her from the 2016 Most Popular Forumer Award as he said she voted for herself many times over using multiple clones.

I supported his choice and said so too, thereby incurring the wrath of MrsSTI and the loss of her coveted award.

And she has been angry at Casanova ever since Laughing

(03-05-2022, 07:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Since when I become your grandma?  Are you mentally ok? 神金病!

It's 神经病, not 神金病.

Even a primary two boy would not get this wrong, but you did.

I guess you are Indian....saw you writing Tamil here...so you can be forgiven for not knowing how to write Chinese.

Anyway, it's really very sia suay lor, the multiple nicks you created to vote for yourself.  And then lied again and again.  You have either character flaws, or simply low self esteem so much so that you are willing to stoop so low to try to "win" a worthless award.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(03-05-2022, 10:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's 神经病, not 神金病.

Even a primary two boy would not get this wrong, but you did.

I guess you are Indian....saw you writing Tamil here...so you can be forgiven for not knowing how to write Chinese.

Anyway, it's really very sia suay lor, the multiple nicks you created to vote for yourself.  And then lied again and again.  You have either character flaws, or simply low self esteem so much so that you are willing to stoop so low to try to "win" a worthless award.

Stupid old Hongkie, piss off!

(03-05-2022, 06:55 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are not being truthful!  nudie

how come ?

(03-05-2022, 07:44 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Ms STI and Bro P1

Okay okay, lets shake hand at the end of the day.

You too. You need to shake hands with a lot of edmwers whom you had been quarrelling with.  So many members reported you until you kena infracted, right lchlch?

(03-05-2022, 10:18 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  how come ?

Becos u love licking FA shithole. You should marry him... Laughing

Smile

(03-05-2022, 07:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Get most popular forumer very shiok meh? You all are taking this forum too seriously lol.

Now you know a little background about this liar, lvlrsSTI.  All the things he wrote here are lies.  Apparently, he was sexposed by not one but several members who knew him from the old SgTalk.  

So, it's not a case of "your word against mine", but the same testimony by multiple witnesses.

(03-05-2022, 06:55 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are not being truthful!  nudie

Trying to defend lvlrsSTI because he is your fellow CCP ib?

(03-05-2022, 10:28 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Becos u love licking FA shithole. You should marry him... Laughing

why u so uncreative…always use back the insults i give u Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(03-05-2022, 10:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Now you know a little background about this liar, lvlrsSTI.  All the things he wrote here are lies.  Apparently, he was sexposed by not one but several members who knew him from the old SgTalk.  

So, it's not a case of "your word against mine", but the same testimony by multiple witnesses.

Don't pull me into their quarrel. I'm just a bystander who dun take sides. I'm not privy into what exactly happened and who is right or wrong. I just think that this quarrel is quite pointless and they should put effort into more meaningful things.
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(03-05-2022, 10:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Now you know a little background about this liar, lvlrsSTI.  All the things he wrote here are lies.  Apparently, he was sexposed by not one but several members who knew him from the old SgTalk.  

Shut up, you liar! Nobody likes you here, because you are very annoying and quarrelsome, one lie after another.

You have no credibility and reputation in this forum ever since you got banned permanently by Admin on your nicks of “Yanghua” 羊花 and “Schroder”死老毒 for posting fake news against HC, still got cheek to come back and attack others? Get lost, pig head!
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(03-05-2022, 10:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't pull me into their quarrel. I'm just a bystander who dun take sides. I'm not privy into what exactly happened and who is right or wrong. I just think that this quarrel is quite pointless and they should put effort into more meaningful things.

Forgive him, he’s old and mentally ill.

(03-05-2022, 10:44 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  why u so uncreative…always use back the insults i give u Rotfl

i want u to find happiness. nudie

Smile

(03-05-2022, 11:11 PM)Niubee Wrote:  i want u to find happiness. nudie

i'm happiest when i’m quarreling with u Kissing..please dun leave for FA Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(03-05-2022, 05:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hey your previous thread in 5354 disappeared!  Why did you delete it? Let the truth be told Big Grin

Anyway for the more discerning readers, I’ll just repost here the background of why MrsSTI is so angry with bro Casanova.

In the old Sgtalk, Casanova always organized a Most Popular Forumer Award on a yearly basis.

MrsSTI was always vying for the award.  I don’t know why.  But she never won in all the  years preceding 2016.  That year, she won by a huge margin.  

I was surprised too, as she always manages to piss off many forumers with her crazy behavior, as depicted above Big Grin

Anyway to cut the long story short, bro Casanova later removed her from the 2016 Most Popular Forumer Award as he said she voted for herself many times over using multiple clones.

I supported his choice and said so too, thereby incurring the wrath of MrsSTI and the loss of her coveted award.

And she has been angry at Casanova ever since Laughing

Good that you start this thread.. otherwise this bitch keep on trying to cover up her past by deleting her own thread when tio exposed

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 2 users Like ROFLMAO's post

placebo bro.. here are some snapshots from the old sgtalker forum longest replies thread to remind who is the biggest liar here  Rotfl

[Image: ltmMIv2.png]

[Image: HeLBeii.png]

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(03-05-2022, 10:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't pull me into their quarrel. I'm just a bystander who dun take sides. I'm not privy into what exactly happened and who is right or wrong. I just think that this quarrel is quite pointless and they should put effort into more meaningful things.

Good to see that you wish to change to a new leaf, unlike how you were in edmw.  RK will PROUD of you.  

PS:  It is not a quarrel.  It is a public broadcast, and all I see here is not "quarrel" but a liar trying to wiggle his way out by trying, over and over, to change the subject.   Rotfl

(03-05-2022, 10:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Stupid old Hongkie, piss off!

Trouble maker spotted.
Ms STI, ignore him.
Don't engage with him.
Don't even read his post.

(04-05-2022, 06:07 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  placebo bro.. here are some snapshots from the old sgtalker forum longest replies thread to remind who is the biggest liar here  Rotfl

[Image: ltmMIv2.png]

[Image: HeLBeii.png]

What has lvlrsSTI who is a man but wishes to be called a Mrs (aka Ah Kuah) got to say to the above?

I wish I have screenshots of his multiple nicks in edmw which were pbanned by the mods because of his obnoxious behaviour.  He was a member with multiple nicks for many years, got banned (permanently) and now says that he hates that forum...oh well..

(04-05-2022, 10:08 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Trouble maker spotted.
Ms STI, ignore him.
Don't engage with him.
Don't even read his post.

You have been MIA for a long time.

After you kena infracted in edmw, you come here ah?

You also "hate" that forum or not ah? lchlch    Rotfl

(03-05-2022, 10:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Shut up, you liar! Nobody likes you here, because you are very annoying and quarrelsome, one lie after another.

You have no credibility and reputation in this forum ever since you got banned permanently by Admin on your nicks of “Yanghua” 羊花 and “Schroder”死老毒 for posting fake news against HC, still got cheek to come back and attack others? Get lost, pig head!

I am Yanghua and Schroder because you say so, or because your laupeh told you?   Rotfl

And what did Yanghua and Schroder said about HC?  Did he say that RK was prettier than her, and HC was jealous?