Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore

(17-09-2021, 10:06 AM)5354 Wrote:  Thanks to FTAs and FTs and PAP

Jobless PMETs can earn $5K to $6K a month immediately with Grab

While they compete against other talents for available PMETs jobs

PMETs with relevant skills will always be in demand

Only those with outdated knowledge will have difficulty getting a job
(07-09-2021, 07:44 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  You mean FTs can only come here to create such jobs? This is unfortunate for us. Why did we end up in such a pathetic state?

And how do you know if half of the PHV drivers earn  $5k or $6k a mth? Can you show me some data?

Because my cousin do not earn that much.

(07-09-2021, 07:58 PM)debono Wrote:  I doubt PHV drivers can earn $5K or 6K a month.  That is the average PHV drivers can rake in only $3K per month

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

hahaha . .. .

Jac Lau is always love to lie . .. yesterday, today . . .. next year. He will never change.

I got the Grab rider salary here to proof that he is a LIAR, too.

And remember last year, CB and Phase 1 & 2. So Grab Rider has the best business but their salary is around $3,800/ mth only. And these people work maybe 6 days a week for 12 hours. Hourly wage is around $11/ hr ( without CPF) .

[Image: Salary-of-Grab-Rider.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(17-09-2021, 01:31 PM)5354 Wrote:  Another stupid fcuk!

Why don't you challenge Mdm Ho Ching next year when she becomes jobless like me now

She also PMET like me

TSL also PMET, he just got a Minister job, thanks to PAP

Well done Singapore

You are comparing yourself with HC and TSL?  你妈怎么生得你这么聪明
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

CECA is only an agreement but because India people are desperately wanting to come to SG, Australia, UK, USA . . . this CECA signed made it a REd Carpet for them. That is why other countries do not have CECA.

But the main problem is Employment Pass Criteria that does not have levy nor quota, not any type of control mechanism, no way to manage the Flood Gates from India.

CECA like meritocracy itself is good. But it is the SYSTEM behind it that is rotten like Jac Lau's fcking LJ on his head.

* Admin said I can match the style of Jac Lau

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

[Image: nudie.gif]