Today alot of edmwers kena banned

(12-11-2022, 06:52 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  what a foul mouthed brat  Laughing
No life on a weekend, that's why keep coming online to a forum to stir shit on ppl and trigger online quarrels? 

Pitiful leh.

(11-11-2022, 07:49 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  The mikedirnt in this forum don't think is he 

But then one thing for sure 

The hwz Mikedirnt is lurking here. He know things around here. That time he sound me say saw my gossip here lol

MikeDirnt78 is a por ranpa pet of edmw mods.
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

(12-11-2022, 06:59 PM)sogo Wrote:  MikeDirnt78 is a por ranpa pet of edmw mods.

Totally agree with you

saw one humji dog go edit post in hwz fearing of being infracted.

(12-11-2022, 07:05 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  saw one humji dog go edit post in hwz fearing of being infracted.

What can you do about it? 

Nothing~~~ 

Can only lan lan suck thumb while i trying to find out if your parent still alive so that i can slap you then slap them then slap you again 

[Image: slap-spin.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(12-11-2022, 07:08 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  What can you do about it? 

Nothing~~~ 

Can only lan lan suck thumb while i trying to find out if your parent still alive so that i can slap you then slap them then slap you again 

[Image: slap-spin.gif]
trash of the society  Laughing

(12-11-2022, 07:12 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  trash of the society  Laughing

to you

[Image: slap.gif]

to your parent (if they are alive)

[Image: 8318729.gif]

then to you again

[Image: VNey.gif]

(12-11-2022, 06:50 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  I cannot stand a lot of the regulars in there who constantly JJWW and gossip about who got banned and who's back. Increasingly they just come off as being sarcastic and enjoying drama more than anything else.

Even more ironic when at least one person there said months ago after his 1 month ban that he was gonna go silent for a year until his points expire so as to be safe. Then now he's happily in there arranging to meet ppl for makan, don't even know if real or not.

Profile pic used to be Ho Chi Minh, he and his buddy always like to use laughing old man as profile pics. If you know you know.

Over there some people are okay but others are best avoided. Certainly no lack of hypocrites, backstabbers, troublemakers there. Agree with you that they jjww about who’s banned and who’s back for the drama and entertainment.
Some people I know did meet up before, it’s possible the one you mentioned met up with others. Don’t know who you are talking about though. 
Overall have a dislike of that place and hardly post anything there anymore. Didn’t get any warnings or infractions so far as I didn’t post in the geo political threads or comment on the South Asian Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement.

If you guys don’t mind me saying this....
Hardwarez does not some good moderators.
mrclubbie is one of them. I believe he’s quite active here.

(12-11-2022, 07:24 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Don’t know who you are talking about though. 

Aiyoh, give so big clue already you don't know meh. Profile pictures laughing old/middle aged men. One user name start with D the other one start with E. 

Two of the biggest hypocrite lao funkers left in the forum. Don't even know how one of them can be a father, how he reconciles his online behaviour with who he is IRL.

P.S. Good to see for once EDMW make a troll acct named after the Chinese Communist Party bang wall. Well deserved.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(12-11-2022, 07:24 PM)SGMarket Wrote:  If you guys don’t mind me saying this....
Hardwarez does not some good moderators.
mrclubbie is one of them. I believe he’s quite active here.

i believe you saying hardwarezone got some good moderators?

but mrclubbie not moderators ah
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(12-11-2022, 07:32 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  i believe you saying hardwarezone got some good moderators?

After kiwi don't think hwz got anymore real good moderators after him. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(12-11-2022, 07:31 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Aiyoh, give so big clue already you don't know meh. Profile pictures laughing old/middle aged men. One user name start with D the other one start with E. 

Two of the biggest hypocrite lao funkers left in the forum. Don't even know how one of them can be a father, how he reconciles his online behaviour with who he is IRL.

P.S. Good to see for once EDMW make a troll acct named after the Chinese Communist Party bang wall. Well deserved.

Hahaha, thanks bro for the clues, sorry, I only look at pretty profile pictures, went to check the profile pics...cannot stand the both of them.
Over there some people behave well in certain threads but are pretty nasty in others.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(12-11-2022, 07:32 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  i believe you saying hardwarezone got some good moderators?

He’s not? But someone at Money Mind , claimed he is.
Maybe he can answer himself.
But with so many anti-mod here, I doubt if anyone dares to admit, even he’s one

(12-11-2022, 07:45 PM)SGMarket Wrote:  He’s not? But someone at Money Mind , claimed he is.

He’s not a mod, the mods have a Moderator banner beside the name.
Clubbie is a Mentor.

latest fark up from Ottoke

-----------------

Hi Mods

Got a 6 points warning on my latest comment and i am not sure what warrants this personal comment on myself.

“I press my orh kee and predict Tesla will innovate.”

Are you able to shed more light on this excessive deduction of points pls?
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

(12-11-2022, 07:45 PM)SGMarket Wrote:  He’s not? But someone at Money Mind , claimed he is.

i am not a moderator

i dont have the moderator tag
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

We have one gay boy here
[+] 1 user Likes Bolixin666's post

(12-11-2022, 07:51 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  latest fark up from Ottoke

-----------------

Hi Mods

Got a 6 points warning on my latest comment and i am not sure what warrants this personal comment on myself.

[Image: lavrentiy-beria-quote.jpg]

-----------------

Hi Mods

Walao, this Ottoke sounds like a living nightmare.

(12-11-2022, 08:09 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Walao, this Ottoke sounds like a living nightmare.

To be fair, nobody knows if it's him. That's the power of plausible deniability when the whole mod team everyone acts with different standards but users don't know who penalised what.
[+] 2 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

-----------------

Hi Mods

you unban liao why you didn't go back?  Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes tankgunner's post

(12-11-2022, 08:17 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  To be fair, nobody knows if it's him. That's the power of plausible deniability when the whole mod team everyone acts with different standards but users don't know who penalised what.

They knn one. When infract won't owe up saying will lead to witchunt. But when they are not the one who infract, will immediately say "it wasn't me"

Then same time.encourage people to witchunt others by reporting their historical posts.

Bunch of idiots

(12-11-2022, 08:17 PM)tankgunner Wrote:  you unban liao why you didn't go back?  Tongue

Are u the real tankgunner or impersonator?

Thinking

(12-11-2022, 08:17 PM)tankgunner Wrote:  you unban liao why you didn't go back?  Tongue

Welcome bro

(12-11-2022, 08:47 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Are u the real tankgunner or impersonator?

Thinking

i come over to say hello to you, you say me impersonator. Sad
[+] 2 users Like tankgunner's post

(12-11-2022, 08:49 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Welcome bro

thank you sir!!

(12-11-2022, 08:55 PM)tankgunner Wrote:  i come over to say hello to you, you say me impersonator. Sad

Paiseh paiseh. Welcome to SG Talk!! Pls help me say Hi to everyone in the banned thread

(12-11-2022, 08:56 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Paiseh paiseh. Pls help me say Hi to everyone in the banned thread

you go over to say hello to us lah. 
we looking for you to come over leh. 
i want to see you stir OYK too. Big Grin

(12-11-2022, 08:17 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  To be fair, nobody knows if it's him. That's the power of plausible deniability when the whole mod team everyone acts with different standards but users don't know who penalised what.

Thanks for the clarification...meaning that it was based on suspicion then...