HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(02-11-2023, 03:04 PM)victortan Wrote:  Hsi will soar 10% in one day if news of Xi dies of covid or cancer.

This guy is the cause of his own country economic problem.

I beg to differ but it's OK that you have a different opinion.

Care to tell me what exactly did Xi do that u think he's the cause of the problems?

(02-11-2023, 04:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I beg to differ but it's OK that you have a different opinion.

Care to tell me what exactly did Xi do that u think he's the cause of the problems?

U did not know what he did to baba and tencent and many more.. u go google.

and housing he do nothing when they got lot of money to rescue.. he purge all his minister to win total control so he be president for life.
his general some of them disappear forever.

(02-11-2023, 03:04 PM)victortan Wrote:  Hsi will soar 10% in one day if news of Xi dies of covid or cancer.

This guy is the cause of his own country economic problem.

To baba seow the amdk arse lickers stooge’s look look at your daddy problems hor humji liao lah 

[Image: Screenshot-20231102-123522.jpg]

image uploader

[Image: Screenshot-20231102-123537-com-android-gallery3d.jpg]

https://youtu.be/KwOuzF_fuTw?si=frKgqZsuisKzZqdt

To Pukimak ahbutt the amdk arse lickers just a Tom dick and Harry guessing hor

(02-11-2023, 04:15 PM)victortan Wrote:  U did not know what he did to baba and tencent and many more.. u go google.

and housing he do nothing when they got lot of money to rescue.. he purge all his minister to win total control so he be president for life.
his general some of them disappear forever.

I dun have to google, as I kept myself abreast of what's happening.

I dun think there's anything wrong with what he did to baba and tencent. You're only looking at the stock prices but you didn't see what these companies are trying to do.

The current housing problem is not caused by him. The property prices were escalating rapidly many years ago and the govt tried the soft approach first which is to tell the population not to speculate as houses are for staying. Plus it is the tradition of parents in China to buy houses for their sons so it is natural that people buy more houses than they need. It's just a matter of time that prices will come down. But isn't the US even worse? They have the subprime crisis which actually is the bankers trying to sell to commoners masquraded bad loans.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china...SKBN1CN0B5

https://www.project-syndicate.org/commen...ng-2021-02

Anyone wants to tikam? I tossed a coin and got a head...

(02-11-2023, 01:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  As expected HSI lost much of its gains and A50 index goes negative

Congrats to all who shorted.

[Image: Q5xPBMV.jpg]

Bro yr Hsi shorts chao tar arrr

(03-11-2023, 07:58 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Anyone wants to tikam? I tossed a coin and got a head...

Looks like tossing coin can be quite good

(03-11-2023, 10:56 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Bro yr Hsi shorts chao tar arrr

The forecast was for yesterday and HSI did lose much of its gains exactly as predicted.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-11-2023, 01:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The forecast was for yesterday and HSI did lose much of its gains exactly as predicted.

It’s not about forecast it’s about yr shorts chao tar dude.

(03-11-2023, 01:34 PM)Zannn Wrote:  It’s not about forecast it’s about yr shorts chao tar dude.

Hsi from 20k drop until this level even with today's rise only ho back up to last week level. 

Overall any short sell would make not withstanding some losses due to last 2 days temporary rise

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-11-2023, 01:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hsi from 20k drop until this level even with today's rise only ho back up to last week level. 

Overall any short sell would make not withstanding some losses due to last 2 days temporary rise

Bro I vaguely recalled u cut all shorts before last week and then shorted heavily with yr pro traders at 17300 level. So now definitely chao tar. Don’t talk about 20k level le

Wahlao, +450 pts!

Coin tossing method not bad right!

(03-11-2023, 01:49 PM)re even sgbuffett Wrote:  Hsi from 20k drop until this level even with today's rise only ho back up to last week level. 

true, most of my stock i sold is still way below the px i sold them, like byd and tencent and a few more, no comfort to those who bgt the same time as me and hv not sell.

nasdaq too, i sold ard 15400.. it save me some close to 20% losses for tech stock alone.. 
nevetheless,, it is not a straight line down.

fund are supporting and retailer and maybe fund are dippping into it too.. let see how long it last..

btw i sold half,, still half vested, can use that to buy cheap later and build up my portfolio,,get more GOOG and MSFT, maybe META too.

look like wall st looking good for a short ride, then sell and take profit as u go,,

dont think it is the start of the next bull mkt, till next end Q2.. just my opinion,, pls dyodd,, no offence..

(02-11-2023, 01:36 PM)Isgbuffett Wrote:  As expected HSI lost much of its gains and A50 index goes negative

[Image: Q5xPBMV.jpg]

Paging bro sgbuffett, hs tech cross 4K!, Hsi 17800! Cut yr loss arrrr. Hope u still ok

(03-11-2023, 10:00 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Paging bro sgbuffett, hs tech cross 4K!, Hsi 17800! Cut yr loss arrrr. Hope u still ok

Calling sgbuffett, prepared for another surge tomorrow morning. U and yr pro friends really chao tar this time.

(05-11-2023, 09:22 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Calling sgbuffett, prepared for another surge tomorrow morning. U and yr pro friends really chao tar this time.

After morning surge, right time to short. Sgbuffett u can recover some losses

HSI has become over bought as speculators rush in to play...each time it hits overbought it sells off. This is a consistent pattern of bear market rallies. It is also hitting the 18000 resistance above which it becomes unstable due to selling.

Experts traders will short such rallies and make profits in next few days only inexperienced traders rush in and get injured

[Image: M7zxU6a.png]

HS tech jndex has peaked for this temporary rally and today ja the peak ..shown in the chart. Many small traders are lured in  by temporary rally.

Chjna economy remains weak with high debt and deflation problems as such rallies are temporary and smart  knowledgeable investors use it to get out as they understand what is going on in China Economy 

[Image: GUKYWhE.png]

Wahlao, +350!

Looks like coin tossing method works very well and profiting. No need jjyy experts this experts that

(06-11-2023, 08:53 AM)Zannn Wrote:  After morning surge, right time to short. Sgbuffett u can recover some losses

Now then is right time short la. Sgbuffett u shouted too early

Starting to fall from hefty overbought levels for pro traders 
Good time to short...or close long positions 
[Image: Fn8yMCu.jpg]

(06-11-2023, 01:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Starting to fall from hefty overbought levels for pro traders 
Good time to short...or close long positions 
[Image: Fn8yMCu.jpg]

All red by the open of US markets....as expected 

Marks the end of current temporary rally

[Image: 6pV2QmI.jpg]

(06-11-2023, 11:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All red by the open of US markets....as expected 

so tomorrow HSI will be red too???

wait kana throw egg by ppl... st/by yr helmet those with visor.

(06-11-2023, 11:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All red by the open of US markets....as expected 

Dude your call to short is not even making any $ yet, fr 4067 to 4050. Don’t be proud to claim credit so fast le. Btw u don’t jinx shorts with yr RI pls. Yes will fall. Tomorrow morning then claim credit pls.

Hao yo your reverse jinx works again

(07-11-2023, 09:47 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Hao yo your reverse jinx works again

From 20k drop until below 18K
What is there to say.

Any uptick is a chance to sell bc chjna market keeps going lower

(07-11-2023, 09:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  From 20k drop until below 18K
What is there to say.

Any uptick is a chance to sell bc chjna market keeps going lower

The usual one step forward 2 steps backward for HK Chuna markets.

[Image: gxOgVCD.jpg]

(07-11-2023, 01:21 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Dude your call to short is not even making any $ yet, fr 4067 to 4050. Don’t be proud to claim credit so fast le. Btw u don’t jinx shorts with yr RI pls. Yes will fall. Tomorrow morning then claim credit pls.

Sgbuffett u can come out shout liao