HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

Downhill....
Down trend....

Likely to sink all the way...to new lows as China economy is very weak.

SHORT based on the technicals

[Image: ATWyXn9.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Brak key support of 17K....likely to accelerate downhill SHORT..

[Image: UfZKwww.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-11-2023, 01:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Brak key support of 17K....likely to accelerate downhill SHORT..

Waiting for u for long time bro. Traders, sgbuffett has spoken!

(29-11-2023, 01:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Downhill....
Down trend....

Likely to sink all the way...to new lows as China economy is very weak.

SHORT based on the technicals

[Image: ATWyXn9.jpg]

But for those who supa long, hope it go lower so can dca.... long term it will still bounce back. I may do that later, but i am all tight up at wall st..

now i am in huge profit for those stock related to crypto.. RIOT  COIN   MARA  MSTR.. .. I did loss a bit on oil stock,, thk to sentinenl.. i go check then sell all oil stock early,,

GLTA... no worry if u siting on losses just hold tight and dca if you have good FA stock like baba tencent or byd.. they will be back,,, be assured.

Selling down....short

[Image: YMGEtOc.jpg]

(29-11-2023, 02:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Selling down....short

Have faith in sgbuffett Reverse indicator!

(29-11-2023, 01:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Brak key support of 17K....likely to accelerate downhill SHORT..

Bro cross above 17k again, how?

(29-11-2023, 04:05 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Bro cross above 17k again, how?

I have saying this same thing since HSI started falling from 20K and keeps going lower. So long as China economy is a weak one ...any rally cannot last....so far its proved true very rally is just temporary.

It just went up very  slightly at the close due to temporary short covering...tomorrow traders will short again.

(29-11-2023, 04:05 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Bro cross above 17k again, how?

wont last long, if it is solid long shd hv clear 18K.. my senior buddy said it is gg to previous low long term..i ask how long??? in the next quater.. well we see...

if there i may dip in a bit..now just do nothing.

r u vest??? dca later..

(29-11-2023, 02:35 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Have faith in sgbuffett Reverse indicator!

China pmi very bad. Let’s see how subuffett reverse indicator turn the tide

Ahbutt pukimak's china stocks how are? Cut loss already?

(29-11-2023, 02:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Selling down....short

Bro u asked people to short at 16949, can yr reverse indicator power overwhelm the market super bear sentiment? So far no expert in this world manage to do that….. I believe sgbuffett RI can. Now 17080…… let’s see

(30-11-2023, 10:01 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ahbutt pukimak's china stocks how are? Cut loss already?

he told us he shorted if i am not wrong...

i think this time hsi will see close to previous low.. it may take time to go there.,...opportunity for us to buy cheap.

Like I said there is lots of money tk be made shodting HSI and China.

Now lows for the year ....expect HSI to break below 16K level as China economy sinks and become weaker and weaker

[Image: pnTZOaL.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

When hsi went up, you went into hiding. When it came down, you came out to dance and sing? What type of market predictions is that

(05-12-2023, 11:15 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  When hsi went up, you went into hiding. When it came down, you came out to dance and sing? What type of market predictions is that
Market does not go down in a straight line there will be temporary up and the selldown resume.

I already explained this quite clear so long as Chuna economy keeps weakening any rise is temporary.

Don't expect me to come out everything temporary tick up to explain why got stupid still buying.

This China Market for shorting so long as economy is in a poor state.

Those China fans everyday come out to declare china a economy strong shouldn't they explain why Chinese investors are also dumping China stocks...and many Chinese are taking money out

[Image: Screenshot-20231205-115628-Chrome.jpg]

Do you mean there's no buying opportunities at all? Stupid right?

(05-12-2023, 11:57 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20231205-115628-Chrome.jpg]

Do you mean there's no buying opportunities at all? Stupid right?
Mid and long term trend is down.

Professional short tem traders will short as this is they wa to make money in bear market.

Yes can still .make money....by short selling

700yrs never cut down any tree? Really?

(05-12-2023, 12:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Mid and long term trend is down.

Professional short tem traders will short as this is they wa to make money in bear market.

Yes can still .make money....by short selling

Good trader should see a dead cat bounce coming inbtwn and make long. But u dead dead short how to make both ways

Plunge as HK exonimy downgraded and in bad shape.
Investors now rushing to exit...

Short! ...trend ua still down

[Image: vbQxmCQ.jpg]

could be a good point to enter since it reach about Fibo% 78.6%. Can Long for betting.

To all ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s singing and dancing China collapse hor
But your all daddies want to trade with mighty China why har LOL LOL LOL

https://enapp.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202312...c6eaa.html

https://media.tenor.com/DKk4Fbz8AoYAAAAM...inping.gif https://media.tenor.com/vyHTsEhBHjYAAAAM...onesia.gif https://media.tenor.com/o0kkMEBHvQgAAAAM...m-modi.gif

Aiya these stooges want to buy cheap china stocks, butt always ended up losing money. Now cpf oa only 20k left

(07-12-2023, 11:24 AM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  To all ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s singing and dancing China collapse hor
But your all daddies want to trade with mighty China why har LOL LOL LOL

China property has dropped back to 2012 level.. Its economy is as good as collapse.. Only kumgong wumao like you still sing praise of China..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(07-12-2023, 11:50 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  
China property has dropped back to 2012 level.. Its economy is as good as collapse.. Only kumgong wumao like you still sing praise of China..

To ahmao the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh mighty China everyone got a home hor

Look look at your home
https://youtu.be/L8H_I-JvJgQ?si=9oHGSp7pIGTSkBfh

Make no mistake....investing jn China js a bad idea....even main land Chinese prefer tk pull their $$$ out to invest elsewhere.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

To ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies make mistakes hor LOL LOL LOL

https://youtu.be/5K9pyfktAiM?si=7LMh6iAhghls7EQW

https://media.tenor.com/o0kkMEBHvQgAAAAM...m-modi.gif

China deflation problem worsens...

These problems are not so easily solve. SHORT....markets always drop when country goes to deflation..demand falls, profits falls, unemployment goes up....

https://www.ft.com/content/95333abb-e858...f6cee9c503

Due to bad news release over the week end on China's worsening deflation problem....Good opportunity tk short before HSI plunge at the open.

SHORT.

[Image: ngPqB7j.jpg]