HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

Usually, there will be a short squeeze first. If nothing comes forth after the short squeeze, the market price will just fall back again, resuming its fall. Happened so many times.

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

(25-01-2024, 09:55 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Usually,  there will be a short squeeze first.  If nothing comes forth after the short squeeze,  the market price will just fall back again,  resuming its fall.  Happened so many times.
Kong Smlj?

Can you be specific? Dun behave like wannabe SgBluffett, talking air, always wrong timing, horlan all the way

(25-01-2024, 09:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Temporary rally ends ...another good chance to short
[Image: pR06J1Q.jpg]

Just when u think is short, it’s going higher againSmile

(25-01-2024, 09:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Temporary rally ends ...another good chance to short

So you shorted at 15835 just now?

Are you nuts?

Where is your stop loss for this short? Dun tell me no stop loss, if so you will try to wriggle yourself out when you wrong, because trading is all about timing, as leverage kills if you're wrong with your timing

Do u feel the heat up?

(25-01-2024, 10:31 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Do u feel the heat up?

Instead of getting excited over temporary moves and swings look at this.

Even with last few days of gains it is just a small bump I the large scheme of things.

I went through many of such temporary bumps on the way down...each time the HSI goes to new low.

The correct thinking is as long as the economy is going downhill shorting is the right approach to make money.

[Image: 8lrLsXg.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sgbuffet going to lose his katek panties again Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(25-01-2024, 11:40 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sgbuffet going to lose his katek panties again Laughing

People has been saying this for last 6 months. But I am just fine.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-01-2024, 11:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Instead of getting excited over temporary moves and swings look at this.

Even with last few days of gains it is just a small bump I the large scheme of things.

I went through many of such temporary bumps on the way down...each time the HSI goes to new low.

The correct thinking is as long as the economy is going downhill shorting is the right approach to make money.

How many millions hv you made by shorting in this downtrend? And nothing from those small bumps?

(25-01-2024, 11:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Instead of getting excited over temporary moves and swings look at this.

U see yr own chart, the recovery have chance to go up to 16.8k. Imaging yr shorts at 15k no stop lossSmile

SgBluffett refuses to answer my simple question

I rest my case

(25-01-2024, 11:50 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How many millions hv you made by shorting in this downtrend? And nothing from those small bumps?

If one is a genuine trader and not just hot air, you would know he can't win as he would hit margin call multiple times before he see his short materialises, because you can only short using leverage in a futures contract, a cfd or a perp, all based on leverage, which is how you will lose even if you are right about the trend

So, the only way to win is that your timing MUST be right all the time if you not putting any stop loss

This is not rocket sciencé but is lost on naive amateurs like SgBluffett, who cant trade even if his life depended on it

SMH
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/...emium-asia&leadSource=reddit_wall

knn....just come out to do something till too late.. earlier shd come out stimulus.. cost me to loss some money too in byd and tencent... lucky i cut early.

(25-01-2024, 03:56 PM)victortan Wrote:  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/...emium-asia&leadSource=reddit_wall

knn....just come out to do something till too late.. earlier shd come out stimulus.. cost me to loss some money too in byd and tencent... lucky i cut early.
It is the cut in the bank's reserve ratio that is fueling this run

This has a real snowball effect on the economy that should in turn fuel the stock mkt

(25-01-2024, 11:51 AM)Zannn Wrote:  U see yr own chart, the recovery have chance to go up to 16.8k. Imaging yr shorts at 15k no stop lossSmile

I repeat what I said I only trade kn the direction of primary trend.

All these bounces are temporary and can end quickly.

You can play of you want but I am using the chance to short because I can do it at higher price and primary trend is down.

why trade HSI when Dow/S&P 500 are so much easier to make money
i never want to touch HSI

Peak for recent temporary swing up formed.

HSI will gondown from here. Good level for shorting.

Don't ever expect any rally to last so long as China economy is sluggish and weak...more problems will emerge as investors leave china

[Image: sbksTX2.png]

(26-01-2024, 09:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Peak for recent temporary swing up formed.

Don't ever expect any rally to last so long as China economy is sluggish and weak...more problems will emerge as investors leave china

How many times have u say good for short since 15k u shorted?

(26-01-2024, 09:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Peak for recent temporary swing up formed.

Congrats bro cheong again!

Sgbuffett yr shorts is recovering some losses congrats!!

Ah butt must hv made another few thousands today

Key support level 16000 for HSi broken....expect more downside.

[Image: 7dah9Zx.jpg]

[Image: 20110519_2ffb76d34dd8f0694c103kuHH20fVjtL.jpg]

i think 14XXX likely,, if this gone case, 10k to 11K... jmo. dont be too agigtated. no sure thing.

this is going to be really interesting. Bull or bear trap.

(26-01-2024, 02:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Key support level 16000 for HSi broken....expect more downside.

[Image: 7dah9Zx.jpg]
Since when is 16,000 a key support?? Plucked from your arsehole, as usual?

KYM. They now allow share lending for people to short the market ?

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/chin...024-01-28/

(28-01-2024, 06:33 PM)revealer Wrote:  KYM.  They now allow share lending for people to short the market ?

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/chin...024-01-28/

Quote:Small Chinese investors are scrambling even harder than foreigners to exit the crumbling stock markets, sending premiums on global index funds skyrocketing as they search for exposure to anything but the sputtering domestic economy.

From the article, it says that even the Chinese are dumping Chjnese equities to invest in other countries. Only gongkias still want to buy China stocks

Ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s kaki kong kaki song kaki reply kaki buy song song kau hor lan liao Lmao https://media.tenor.com/KhtaBX-rWXIAAAAM...ughing.gif https://media.tenor.com/dpSZDy4LaowAAAAM...ughing.gif