HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(09-03-2024, 05:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Should put edwin tong in charge....let him try bringing in the big fishes
Big fishes? into SGX...wait and wait, maybe... Tongue

[Image: IMG-20240311-095805.jpg]

Told you it's a major trend reversal, still zzyy talk rubbish

(11-03-2024, 10:04 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20240311-095805.jpg]

Told you it's a major trend reversal, still zzyy talk rubbish

You don't even know what a "major trend" is.

Don't make others expose your ignorance
[Image: uMcfJtJ.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-03-2024, 10:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You don't even know what a "major trend" is.

Your judgement is blinded by your deep hatred towards china. With so much negative energy, you'll hv lots of bad luck and no point wasting your time and money on the stock market

So today will be another day to laze around and play games? Later go out to look for cheap durians?

(11-03-2024, 10:25 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Your judgement is blinded by your deep hatred towards china. With so much negative energy, you'll hv lots of bad luck and no point wasting your time and money on the stock market

So today will be another day to laze around and play games? Later go out to look for cheap durians?

I have no hatred. I am objective you are very bias in favor of Chuna even as it sinks down Chuna fanboys want to talk it up

If China economy is doing well and recovers, I will first jn the queue to buy China.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(11-03-2024, 10:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have no hatred. I am objective you are very bias in favor of Chuna even as it sinks down Chuna fanboys want to talk it up

If China economy is doing well and recovers, I will first jn the queue to buy China.

You sell or buy china is your own problems. But your stupidity shown in forum over the yrs is unbearable

(11-03-2024, 09:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yet another false dawn this morning....another fake head  temporary rally without fundamental support to draw in naive investors and traders.

Now sinking and van short to make another round of profits.

[Image: nAK8n2u.jpeg]

Thanks bro!!!

(11-03-2024, 10:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have no hatred. I am objective you are very bias in favor of Chuna even as it sinks down Chuna fanboys want to talk it up

By time u notice can buy, yr shorts already bbq to ashes. Don’t say never warn uSmile

(11-03-2024, 10:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You don't even know what a "major trend" is.

Another market fool. You drew a few lines and the market must follow you? No wonder you hv only 20k in cpfoa

https://www.scmp.com/business/china-busi...mer-demand

(11-03-2024, 03:03 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  https://www.scmp.com/business/china-busi...mer-demand
The price pick up is due to CNY its temporary ...just like in sg ..cut hair also pay more  during CNY.

Those who chase the market today are clowns and fools

(11-03-2024, 04:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The price pick up is due to CNY its temporary ...just like in sg ..cut hair also pay more  during CNY.

Those short after lunch all up the lorry...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-68508868

(05-03-2024, 09:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI to plunge today as market expects 2 day meeting of Chinese govt to end without concrete policies out of the economic malaise.

[Image: djJcSiv.jpg]

Thanks sgbuffett!

(05-03-2024, 09:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI to plunge today as market expects 2 day meeting of Chinese govt to end without concrete policies out of the economic malaise.

[Image: djJcSiv.jpg]

Thanks sgbuffett, another free Buffett in Sg!

(06-03-2024, 09:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Any attempt by Chuna/HK to rally will fail as the ongoing NOC policy directions are very disappointing very much focused on national security and hawkishness towards Taiawan. 
..this can only cause lore worry and distrust among investors.

Chuna response to ongoing economic malaise is very weak and does not get ahead of the problem. Things will deteriorate as a result.

Short...

[Image: VIc0zxr.jpeg]

Thanks sgbuffett, another free Buffett in Sg!

(08-03-2024, 10:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Trend is your friend so long as it has not ended ...and so far it js still down. Don't anticipate until its really over.

Anyway sinking fast congrats to all who shorted.

[Image: w0KjtwW.jpeg]

CongratsSmile

(11-03-2024, 11:30 AM)Zannn Wrote:  By time u notice can buy, yr shorts already bbq to ashes. Don’t say never warn uSmile

Hope sg Buffett don’t bite his nails too hard todaySmile

Today ah butt is buffett or buffet?

(12-03-2024, 07:45 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Hope sg Buffett don’t bite his nails too hard todaySmile

no need to kancheong because of temporary rally lasting one or 2 days...it lures people in then cause heavy losses.

anyway tonight USA CPI comes out like my posting yesterday and Master Leong also predicts will be worse than expected bringing market down.

(12-03-2024, 07:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  no need to kancheong because of temporary rally lasting one or 2 days...it lures people in then cause heavy losses.

anyway tonight USA CPI comes out like my posting yesterday and Master Leong also predicts will be worse than expected bringing market down.

CPI crash Dow is why yr Hsi shorts will be bbq. Watch outSmile

Gasoline price rising. Economists expect core inflation to gain 0.3% gain, also one-tenth of a percentage point above the previous month.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_gas_price

(12-03-2024, 07:45 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Hope sg Buffett don’t bite his nails too hard todaySmile

Sgbuffett shout short pls!!

Walao another day for buffet

Congrats on those who long...
Up lorry for those who shorted!

This is just a temporary rally...and then it will temporary fall..everything is just temporary  Big Grin

(11-03-2024, 11:30 AM)Zannn Wrote:  By time u notice can buy, yr shorts already bbq to ashes. Don’t say never warn uSmile

Sgbuffett, Hsi cheong 17k coming!

When it hovers around the 16k mark...you can be negative and shout short daily!
When it reaches 17k and stay there...you better reconsider your position...

(11-03-2024, 04:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The price pick up is due to CNY its temporary ...just like in sg ..cut hair also pay more  during CNY.

Those who chased the market yesterday are the winners....who is the fool? Big Grin

(12-03-2024, 01:12 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett, Hsi cheong 17k coming!

17K is a strong resistances.

Also over bought so will turn down soon.

Those who buy today are the mass amateur traders who will get burnt once the US CPI comes out tonight and expected to be bad.

Temporary rallies = Temporary excitement ...these people will cry later when as usual the China market sinks fast downhill.

Those who are buying today are asking for trouble as they are buying at the exact resistance that the market will peak off and come down fast.

This is the best time to SHORT not to buy.

Using technical analysis which is very reliable we find today is the turning point for HSI and HS Tech.

Smartvprofessional traders are SHORTING.

[Image: 0btL0Do.png]

Since you are not gd in predicting the market shd stop doing it. Do some housework and learn to cook are better