HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(29-03-2024, 10:34 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Don't you hv to pay for the high interest for keeping your short positions open? In addition to the huge losses? 🤯

Yes there are interst charges but small compared by how much the HSI has fallen since this thread started.

Let's put this this way until I started shorting I was losing big on the HK and China market....only when I woke up to the mass of problems in China then I made money from shorting.

Those who keep attacking me for posting news about china because the news are negative about china are pro chjna and bias. 

I was very optimistic and look up to China that's why I invested there. I thought Chuna will over take US economically but I was wrong.

The problem is not I am bias have anythibg against china but the people who attack me are blind supporters of China. . They are BLIND to all the problems happening and attack others for seeing the reality.

https://www.ig.com/en/help-and-support/c...y-to-daily

If China does well and can fix its problems I will again invest in China but I feel this is unlikely under the current leadership

Chian is a country with enormous potential just look at Xiaomi within a short time can produce a car superior to Tesla and go into full production. Even Apple cannot match this.

However as a whole China is doing badly esp when it comes relations with the biggest economies in the world EU and US.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-03-2024, 09:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Another attempt to rally. Likely yo fail again. I am shorting at this level.

[Image: hl3v3wL.jpeg]

Bro it’s ok yr shorts are losing temporary and u r holding, seek yr pro advice can short now?

(02-04-2024, 07:55 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Bro it’s ok yr shorts are losing temporary and u r holding, seek yr pro advice can short now?
there will be temporary rise due to the positive factory numbers.

however it is a one off ...just a data point. Real estĂ te will keep dragging the economy and international investors continue to avoid china and invest elsewhere like Japan and US.

pro traders who are LONG will use the temporary rally to take profits.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-04-2024, 07:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  there will be temporary rise due to the positive factory numbers.

however it is a one off ...just a data point. Real estĂ te will keep dragging the economy and international investors continue to avoid china and invest elsewhere like Japan and US.

So how..got talk and no talk back to square one..long or short, you tell me!

Don't think HSI can hold up.  The China's PMI will not help because there was CNY in Feb.  HSI  is on its way to test 16,000.

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

(02-04-2024, 08:02 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So how..got talk and no talk back to square one..long or short, you tell me!

Market don't go down in a straight like or up in a straight line.

That's why most people lose. Every time a false rally come they thunk worst is over...

The minute i created this thread got people come and argue and every false rally they get excited they are right only to see market fall below...

It is hard to resist the monkey in the mind of traders ...that's why most fail.

China has made many missteps property overinvestments, making enemies of the West its biggest export markets, and favoring inefficient state enterprises over efficient private sector. These are classic text book blunders and don't have to be genius to know Xi is leading China downhill and China economy is in a secular downtrend

(02-04-2024, 08:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Market don't go down in a straight like or up in a straight line.

That's why most people lose. Every time a false rally come they thunk worst is over...

The minute i created this thread got people come and argue and every false rally they get excited they are right only to see market fall below...

It is hard to resist the monkey in the mind of traders ...that's why most fail.

China has made many missteps property overinvestments, making enemies of the West its biggest export markets, and favoring inefficient state enterprises over efficient private sector. These are classic text book blunders and don't have to be genius to know Xi is leading China downhill and China economy is in a secular downtrend

Ask you up or down..you gave me a page of grandmother story

(02-04-2024, 07:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  there will be temporary rise due to the positive factory numbers.

U mean there is pro traders like u who long? Tot u always say pro traders are shorting all along lol. Anyway yr shorts bbq. Can u shout “ can short now”?

(28-03-2024, 09:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Another attempt to rally. Likely yo fail again. I am shorting at this level.

[Image: hl3v3wL.jpeg]

Superb short call bro, Ty!

Wah hsi up so much...so ah butt..what happens to your open short position from last Thursday?  Big Grin

Congrats to those who long

Ahbutt the amdk arse lickers stooge’s everyday singing and dancing hype property collapse hiaz buay sian LMAO

[Image: IMG-20240401-WA0008.jpg]

Find something to do better lah. Drive grabs, buses or big trucks like the pretty china woman

Now can short as HSI failed to clear 17K resistance and stay above 18l7K.... short sellers will come jn because the market is overbought. Pro traders will short here.

[Image: HfwLGqj.jpeg]

(02-04-2024, 09:57 AM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20240401-WA0008.jpg]

She is there to ensure that the weak and deteriorating China economy does not cause systemic problems for global economy

(02-04-2024, 10:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Now can short as HSI failed to clear 17K resistance and stay above 18l7K.... short sellers will come jn because the market is overbought. Pro traders will short here.

Thanks bro, waiting for this booster from you!!!

(02-04-2024, 10:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Now can short as HSI failed to clear 17K resistance and stay above 18l7K.... short sellers will come jn because the market is overbought. Pro traders will short here.

Good to wait till HSI goes below 20-day MA before shorting. It will have to cover the candlestick gap it created this morning. 16,000 is still the target unless it can clear 17,000.

Ah butt got closed yr short positions? Look like still got a couple of goondus following yr calls

(02-04-2024, 12:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ah butt got closed yr short positions? Look like still got a couple of goondus following yr calls

Ah butt will tell you he is not interested in 1 day movement .. Big Grin

From his postings he always shorted at the wrong timings

(02-04-2024, 01:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  From his postings he always shorted at the wrong timings

Wrong timings or right timings...it is always for the long run.. Big Grin

Another day of failed prediction. Try again tomorrow

The better China PMI in March could be due to this reason. The last 2 months's EV sale was nose diving.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-02-165221.jpg]

[Image: PGuB1ND.png]

Hope the China PMI advance probably due to EV sale pickup will be lasting..

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-ev-...00966.html

(02-04-2024, 04:59 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Hope the China PMI advance probably due to EV sale pickup will be lasting..

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-ev-...00966.html

There are 100 EV companies in China more than the number of donut outlets in Singapore in 2000...when any one with money wanted to open donut stall.

There will be a shake out. Many will fail and few will be left.

So the hit rate when you allocate capital without imagination will be low. Everyone is just following Tesla to build EVs....only a handful will make money,  the others wasted their money.

Even after the winners take the market they will realise it is the good old car market low margin, high competition, cyclical and capital intensive. The car business employs many but is never a a good business.   Nissan, Chrysler, etc all has hard times ..

There is nothing good being in the EV business.

So tomorrow can cross the 17k mark? 
Last time it crossed, it stayed up for a day...maybe 2..
Tomorrow it is going to stay over for good.. Big Grin

Reason for suspension: Can't produce the 2023 financial report ?????

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/countr...topstories

(02-04-2024, 05:44 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Reason for suspension: Can't  produce the 2023 financial report ?????

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/countr...topstories

If Countey Garden is honestly run then it's main problem is liquidity not solvency 

The money is deployed to invest jn assets and not siphoned away. Just that they run out of cash but holding substantial assets which it can't sell but is still worth more than its debt.

(02-04-2024, 05:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So tomorrow can cross the 17k mark? 
Last time it crossed, it stayed up for a day...maybe 2..
Tomorrow it is going to stay over for good.. Big Grin

hope so. but do u think it will???

(02-04-2024, 06:17 PM)victortan Wrote:  hope so. but do u think it will???

Don know..very likely it will test the 17k mark again.