HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

As expected HSI loses momentum and turns down shortly after crossing 17K level.

This is usual pattern just before a sharp selldown to come to force it below 17K.

This is an excellent opportunity to short and make when the HSI comes down.

[Image: gxKdtF4.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s everyday singing and dancing the same song kaki kong kaki reply kaki pcc song song kau hor lan liao Lmao

(25-04-2024, 08:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI has failed to stay above 17K levels after going above it 4 times already.

So the probability does not favor the HSI going up further from here. Traders who by chance caught the temporary rally will get out here and those who chased will be forced to cut loss.

Like the last 4 rounds the HSI suddenly loses momentum.above 17K and move down below it.

Those who like to disagree with me that i am consistently wrong to short the HSI has argued since the day this thread started with HSI at 20K.

Now HSI is 17k...how is this possible if I am more often wrong than right.

[Image: OayrKAy.jpeg]

U r correct in the last few postings of shorts and shorts at 15-16k range. Just that market is wrong to go up for now. It will come down, one day….

(18-04-2024, 11:02 AM)Zannn Wrote:  What happens when one see peak instead of bottom? Smile)

Sgbuffett…..

(23-04-2024, 01:38 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Guess so many times usually will hit one time, but this time u will be shocked againSmile

Market too rude, keep shocking pro sgbuffett

once HSI hits above 17600, it should remain above 17000.

HSI has clearly peaked for today and heading down to test 17K.

Some.extension caused by inexperiend traders rushing jn to buy is no surprise. Pro traders will not be fooled and will take advantage to short at intraday peak knowing market will always go below 17K as it has done so for 5 tines already.

Sell...clear peak formed.

[Image: GZKHtGm.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Rsi shows it's near oversold and shd bounce up soon

But again it's a lousy lagging indicator which has not much use

Better hedge your position ah butt....today you are left with one panty...tomorrow you will be left with nothing to cover... Big Grin

Wrong since jan until now still can continue? Shd hv lost until buay lin chu or buay cheng kor already

HSI is not out of the wood yet. It might reverse when US market is not good. Only safe to buy when it clears 18,000.
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(25-04-2024, 08:43 PM)revealer Wrote:  HSI is not out of the wood yet. It might reverse when US market is not good.  Only safe to buy when it clears 18,000.

A few good days does not changevthe long term fundamentals ..short term temporary rallies are common in a bear market in down trend.

Up up and away! 18k ai lai liao! Someone is going to lose his panty! Big Grin

(25-04-2024, 11:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI has clearly peaked for today and heading down to test 17K.

Some.extension caused by inexperiend traders rushing jn to buy is no surprise. Pro traders will not be fooled and will take advantage to short at intraday peak knowing market will always go below 17K as it has done so for 5 tines already.

Sell...clear peak formed.

[Image: GZKHtGm.jpeg]

Pro traders sgbuffet pls shout can short again, pls!!

(26-04-2024, 09:37 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Up up and away! 18k ai lai liao! Someone is going to lose his panty! Big Grin

Sgbuffett already lost it long ago….

No wonder every Friday he wakes up early for the paylah $3 offer

(26-04-2024, 09:56 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Pro traders sgbuffet pls shout can short again, pls!!

Usually by now sgbuffet will come out shout ‘clearly peak for the day and excellent short point and short!’. Sgbuffett where u?

(25-04-2024, 11:18 AM)forum456 Wrote:  once HSI hits above 17600, it should remain above 17000.

since HSI has hit above 17600, 17000 resistance is broken.

maybe Sgbuffet needs to short at the 18000  resistance ?

18k coming fast...you cannot stop a bullet train!  Big Grin

(25-04-2024, 11:18 AM)forum456 Wrote:  once HSI hits above 17600, it should remain above 17000.

HSI has hit above 17700. 17000 resistance is demolished.

the next resistance is 18000.

Backside chao ta liao! Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20240426-WA0000.jpg]

Ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s OUCH OUCH PAIN PAIN LMAO

HSI has an extended run above 17K.

However there is no change in economic or company fundamentals only speculators sentiment. It is also within expectation that market has bear market rallies even though primary trend is down. These rallies that are sharp and short to trap those who are bullish and ignorant of the economic malaise. Such temporary  bear market rallies are common.

HSI trend I'd down and this week rally does not reverse the trend at all.

Those who chase the bear market up always die....and that has not changed.

[Image: JyuRxVg.jpeg]
[Image: RXD3rek.jpeg]

Is market set up for a crash this year or next year
7 yr cycle
1988 to 1994
1995 to 2001
2002 to 2008
2009 to 2016
2016 to 2023
2024 to 2028

So 2023 will reset again

[Image: IMG-20240426-170930.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240426-170908.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240426-170836.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240426-170818.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240426-170735.jpg]

Charts or numbers, always can be used to cheat the ignorant. I can aso make them look very good

(26-04-2024, 04:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI has an extended run above 17K.

However there is no change in economic or company fundamentals only speculators sentiment. It is also within expectation that market has bear market rallies even though primary trend is down. These rallies that are sharp and short to trap those who are bullish and ignorant of the economic malaise. Such temporary  bear market rallies are common.

This is NOT the point. The point is your continous ranting that HSI will go below 14k

At every point of HSI retracement up, you will shout "bear mkt relief rally and everyone should short at peak"

So here's the thing. You know Jack shit about HSI and díd not see these relief rallies coming and hence always shout to short HSI when it starts its relief rallies, always wrong, I am sure you would have blown your mother's coffin money many times over if you short when mkt clearly is rallying up, you stewpig clown!

(26-04-2024, 04:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI has an extended run above 17K.

Don't fight the trend lah.

HSI has left 2 candlestick gaps not filled on its way up.  Expect it to fill up these 2 gaps b4 it makes an attempt to clear 18,000.

https://www.scmp.com/business/china-busi...s-optimism

Last week spike has been one of the largest in past few years.
The anticipated fall back below 17K did not happen.
As i have accumulated short positions since the HSI broke down from 20K level and went on a down trend .....all along my strategy was to ride the trend down as China econkmh weakens...when the trend ends I will get out to preserve my profits.

Given US weak GDP numbers and higher than expected inflation, investors will start reconsidering the US market which is very expensive.

Looking at the HSI chart objectively the trend has reverse for teh first time since this thread started.

[Image: auWGDo6.jpeg] 
Things have changed so I will respond accordingly.

Some people will KPKB I flip prata but fact is my strategy has never changed I follow the market and fundamental trends...when trends  change I will also change.accordingly.

With the downtrend line broken....it is time to close shorts and go long.

So smart Alec will come out to claim they kenw all along HK market hoing up...fact is they argue it was going all the way from 20K down to current levels ...hey have been going against trend ans only last Friday trend is confirmed changed. That is wrong strategy to anticipate rather than wait for actual reversal.