HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(17-05-2024, 07:53 AM)Zannn Wrote:  In this tread u will come back say u are still long if market went up. Create other treads concurrently to say smart traders like yrself shorted Hsi/ rally halt/ Hstech already peak etc. So now will abandon those shorts tread. Smartest
 I never day "like myself". ...as I trade in a different time frame from short term traders.

I thought i explain to you already. I go only with primary trend.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Has the haze started? Very smokey Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Just post some trading records would dispel the haze. Ofc hv to mask off some info to protect yr privacy

HSI breaks 19500 and HSI Tech breaks 4100 again !

Sgbuffet is forever genius !

(16-05-2024, 07:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI will run to 20K a key level.

Recall 1yr ago HSI went above 20K but became unstable as China economy faltered...HSI came down all the way to 16K...

The make or break moment is coming. ...I am heavily vested as I have reversed and gone long buying both indexes and individual stocks.

in 2 week times, HSI should follow your prediction to break 20,000 !

you are unstoppable genius  since 17,000 !

money flow from North.  Presently,  Shanghai Index under pressure. Rally not substainable.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-17-100422.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

Alibaba results

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-17-102822.jpg]

(17-05-2024, 10:04 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  money flow from North.  Presently,  Shanghai Index under pressure. Rally not substainable.

Saudi fund and US hedge funds are buying big into China/HK tech stocks.

It means foreign funds are coming back to China/HK tech.

(17-05-2024, 10:02 AM)forum456 Wrote:  in 2 week times, HSI should follow your prediction to break 20,000 !

you are unstoppable genius  since 17,000 !

You are genius!  Laughing

In the meanwhile he sibei pek chek you keep suaning him upsidedown  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-05-2024, 10:36 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Saudi fund and US hedge funds are buying big into China/HK tech stocks. 

It means foreign funds are coming back to China/HK tech.

JP Morgan disagrees with your opinion that US Funds are flowing into China as far as US funds are concerned.  Not sure if they are flowing into HK.   They also think that Chinese investors are driving up the HK market.

Quote:3. Domestic Chinese investors

It’s likely that domestic Chinese investors are a major factor. Chinese investors net purchased more than HKD160 billion in stocks via southbound trading links with the Hong Kong exchange in March and April. The recent two months of southbound stock net purchases are some of the highest since the COVID reopening and a substantial increase over the trend of the last two years. Valuations were a significant factor – with the H-share discount relative to the A-share equivalents reaching a post-global financial crisis high in early February.

https://privatebank.jpmorgan.com/nam/en/...the-bounce

(17-05-2024, 11:06 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  JP Morgan disagrees with your opinion that US Funds are flowing into China as far as US funds are concerned.  Not sure if they are flowing into HK.   They also think that Chinese investors are driving up the HK market.

by the time you hear JP Morgan said US funds are buying, HSI would hit above 20,000 and HSI Tech would hit above 5000.

you miss rally from 17000 to 20,000.

always buy before the bull run.

(17-05-2024, 11:32 AM)forum456 Wrote:  by the time you hear JP Morgan said US funds are buying, HSI would hit above 20,000 and HSI Tech would hit above 5000.

you miss rally from 17000 to 20,000.

always buy before the bull run.

I have anticipated the bull will run when it breaks 18,000 but saying the bull run won't last.  One should not visualise a bull run without knowing what is driving it.  Sure to lose money.  Once China pick up,  this bull run will die.  Enjoy while you can.

China economy slows.  HSI will hold and will respond to US market which might have a correction coming after hitting ATH.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/17/china-ec...-data.html

China needs time to heal the property market. Still underperforms

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...al-efforts

(17-05-2024, 11:51 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  I have anticipated the bull will run when it breaks 18,000 but saying the bull run won't last.  One should not visualise a bull run without knowing what is driving it.  Sure to lose money.  Once China pick up,  this bull run will die.  Enjoy while you can.

no bull run will last.

just buy low and sell high.

HSI breaks 19600 !

Sgbuffet is the greatest genius !

after it break 20000 and will drop back down to 14000

as EU jettison china tea

(17-05-2024, 12:41 PM)forum456 Wrote:  no bull run will last.

just buy low and sell high.

Actually,  the HSI present run is more like a dead cat bounce.  Not a bull run. Don't mind missing it until it has clear the supports to change itself to a bull run

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-17-163541.jpg]

free picture hosting

(17-05-2024, 04:36 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Actually,  the HSI present run is more like a dead cat bounce.  Not a bull run

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-17-163541.jpg]

free picture hosting

Cannot conclude until we see how the market behaves at 20K level.

Last year when this thread was started the HSI oscillates at the 20K level for  4 months....in Jul 2023 it surge up ....failed and started a horrid 9 months  downtrend which reversed one month ago.

We are again reaching 20K level...the market will want a strong probability of 2 things US  rates going down and China economy gaining momentum to decisively clear this. Otherwise it will oscillate around 20K until 'something happens"...

[Image: Jocj8Ut.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The market will likely sell on the news tomorrow to start the downtrend.  This is because a hangman candlestick has appeared at the top.  Good-d luck.

HSI breaks 19600 !

Predicting the market really need talent and skills lah, otherwise ah dog ah cat all becum billionaires and no need to work already

(20-05-2024, 10:29 AM)forum456 Wrote:  HSI breaks 19600 !

Like I said earlier watch the 20K level.

(20-05-2024, 11:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Like I said earlier watch the 20K level.

The earliest from your previous month posts were all anti China sentiments!

Looking at how hsi and dji hv performed, many old and new gurus will appear.

(20-05-2024, 11:38 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The earliest from your previous month posts were all anti China sentiments!

Yes things have changed. I have to adapt.

I may have to adapt again based on facts and data ...and truth.

I am not a fan or hater of china.

The HSI is getting close to 20K level and we start to see some hesitancy and profit taking.

I still believe th HSI will get to 20K in the coming days. Once reach i will be very careful as it will sink fast if there is no follow through positive economic news just like last year.

Such a massive rally un a short time from 16K level would have attracted short term traders and hedge funds that are trigger happy to take profits..

Not so easy going ahead. if economic news is good and US set to cut rates this year. .HSI 24K is achievable.

The big boys were tricking many to think the latest round of policy announcements would revive the falling property. The property index in Shanghai actually dropped yesterday.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-21-100419.jpg]

HSI plunge as China property measures destined to fail due to insufficiency

[Image: Ii7wO23.jpeg]

(20-05-2024, 06:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The HSI is getting close to 20K level and we start to see some hesitancy and profit taking.

I still believe th HSI will get to 20K in the coming days. Once reach i will be very careful as it will sink fast if there is no follow through positive economic news just like last year.

Such a massive rally un a short time from 16K level would have attracted short term traders and hedge funds that are trigger happy to take profits..

Not so easy going ahead.  if economic news is good and US set to cut rates this year. .HSI 24K is achievable.

20k in coming days. Sgbuffett say hang on