Ali is actually a Buddhist

(29-05-2024, 10:56 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I am never angry here. I highlighted the disrespectful manner of the few Christians here to show you how a Muslim, despite the abuse, remains calm and composed, maintaining civility in the discussion.

A few?? There are only a few of us here? Are you saying all?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(29-05-2024, 11:08 PM)Hope Wrote:  I can watch this weekend

We appreciate it! We all want a friendly discussion in exchange of knowledge...but the same cannot be said of your buddy! Sad

(29-05-2024, 11:08 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U mock Christians already show u r a big bully cannot keep calm for decades.

I don't mock. I don't bully.

I ask questions, like the recent one; who is right, James or Paul? When Paul propounded sola fide, James rebutted him. So who is right? James or Paul?

You follow Paul. Does that mean James is wrong?

(29-05-2024, 11:08 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U mock Christians already show u r a big bully cannot keep calm for decades.

Mock Christians and expect us to be calm and composed just like him...cannot be tioh boh!

(29-05-2024, 11:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I don't mock. I don't bully.

I ask questions, like the recent one; who is right, James or Paul? When Paul propounded sola fide, James rebutted him. So who is right? James or Paul?

U follow muh so u r right to arrack us?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(29-05-2024, 11:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  A few?? There are only a few of us here? Are you saying all?

LuncheonMeat is not disrespectful. He is very civil in all our discussions, even before SgTalk. 

Unsurprisingly, he is showing a better moral character than you, Oyk and Lks. He is a Catholic.

(29-05-2024, 11:16 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Mock Christians and expect us to be calm and composed just like him...cannot be tioh boh!

He thinks we r stupid can believe him be converted into a terrorist

☝️

(29-05-2024, 11:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I don't mock. I don't bully.

What is the question about?  Is it on salvation ?

(29-05-2024, 11:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  LuncheonMeat is not disrespectful. He is very civil in all our discussions, even before SgTalk. 

Unsurprisingly, he is showing a better moral character than you, Oyk and Lks. He is a Catholic.

U also disrespectful assuming us as bad guys n you the holy one who is very prideful

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(29-05-2024, 11:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  LuncheonMeat is not disrespectful. He is very civil in all our discussions, even before SgTalk. 

We are discussing sensitive issues here and no one gets the right to express freely?
We have to express within your acceptances? If you cannot take the heat...get out of the kitchen!

(29-05-2024, 11:27 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  We are discussing sensitive issues here and no one gets the right to express freely?
We have to express within your acceptances? If you cannot take the heat...get out of the kitchen!
😄👏👏👏

☝️

(29-05-2024, 11:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He thinks we r stupid can believe him be converted into a terrorist

Cannot say until like that pengyu. 

But thank you for giving me a glimpse into your mind.

(29-05-2024, 11:27 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  We are discussing sensitive issues here and no one gets the right to express freely?

I never said you don't have the right to be disrespectful. 

And of course, I can tolerate your ill manners. I am still talking to you, aren't I?

(29-05-2024, 11:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Cannot say until like that pengyu. 

But thank you for giving me a glimpse into your mind.

We already know your whole mind without the need to even take a glimpse!

(29-05-2024, 11:23 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U also disrespectful assuming us as bad guys n you the holy one who is very prideful

I am not holier than you. I say that in truth. I don't consider myself a holy person. 

Prideful? I will think about that.

(29-05-2024, 11:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I never said you don't have the right to be disrespectful. 

And of course, I can tolerate your ill manners. I am still talking to you, aren't I?

I am disrespectful and ill mannered? Look ...I haven't bring up the hadiths for a long time! You are also disrespectful to our beliefs and we are also here trying our best to get you on the right path!

(29-05-2024, 11:39 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I am not holier than you. I say that in truth. I don't consider myself a holy person. 

Prideful? I will think about that.

How can be holier than u?
U  pray 5  times per day n come here mock n taunt calling us bad Christians 
bad mouth Paul.

☝️

(29-05-2024, 11:44 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How can be holier than u?
U  pray 5  times per day n come here mock n taunt calling us bad Christians 
bad mouth Paul.

I will be tired after praying the whole day....where got energy to go discussing abt others faith? Ah Lee must be a young buck

(29-05-2024, 11:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am disrespectful and ill mannered? Look ...I haven't bring up the hadiths for a long time! You are also disrespectful to our beliefs and we are also here trying our best to get you on the right path!

So now we know why you bring up the Hadith. Thank you for making it clear.

I am critical of your beliefs and I give arguments in my criticism. I do all that in a civil manner, albeit with any sugar coating. I even put St before Paul to add a bit of respect, but it was misunderstood, so I've stopped doing it altogether. 

I am not being disrespectful.

(29-05-2024, 11:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I will be tired after praying the whole day....where got energy to go discussing abt others faith? Ah Lee must be a young buck

If young buck he will be busy with work,wife,kids.
He could be a retiree with too much time  to spend

☝️

(29-05-2024, 11:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I will be tired after praying the whole day....where got energy to go discussing abt others faith? Ah Lee must be a young buck

No, you're mistaken. Doing the solah is not tiring. Doing the solah energizes you. Ask the Muslims around you.

I am young at heart. On paper, I'm turning 61.

(29-05-2024, 11:49 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So now we know why you bring up the Hadith. Thank you for making it clear.

I am critical of your beliefs and I give arguments in my criticism. I do all that in a civil manner, albeit with any sugar coating. I even put St before Paul to add a bit of respect, but it was misunderstood, so I've stopped doing it altogether. 

Ownself praise ownself as if u r a god knows everything

☝️

(29-05-2024, 11:51 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If young buck he will be busy with work,wife,kids.
He could be a retiree with too much time  to spend

Work kept coming so I cannot retire yet, alhamdulillah.

(29-05-2024, 11:54 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Work kept coming so I cannot retire yet, alhamdulillah.
U also can’t retire from mocking Christianity too much load in your mind.?

☝️

(29-05-2024, 11:49 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So now we know why you bring up the Hadith. Thank you for making it clear.

I can bring up many from the hadiths but it is no longer meaningful for me to mock and taunt!

(29-05-2024, 11:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I can bring up many from the hadiths but it is no longer meaningful for me to mock and taunt!

Thank you. 

What would you like me to do in return?

(29-05-2024, 11:54 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Work kept coming so I cannot retire yet, alhamdulillah.

How to retire with 6 children? These are from your legitimate marriage....haven't count those outside of marriage ones! You will breathe a little easier with 2 or 3!

(30-05-2024, 12:00 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Thank you. 

What would you like me to do in return?

Just watch the beedios that oyk requested? Big Grin

(30-05-2024, 12:01 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How to retire with 6 children? These are from your legitimate marriage....haven't count those outside of marriage ones! You will breathe a little easier with 2 or 3!

Most probably he is a grand dad  already 
Malay married very young

☝️

(30-05-2024, 12:01 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How to retire with 6 children? These are from your legitimate marriage....haven't count those outside of marriage ones! You will breathe a little easier with 2 or 3!

I became a father in my mid 20s. I am 61 now. 

My struggle in bringing up 6 kids is over. But I'm still needed at work. I wish I could retire and start farming.