Ali is actually a Buddhist

(29-05-2024, 09:58 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U can taunt us n we can’t?
Ask only u Bo Tarhan

He wrote so much with the sole objective of taunting us out of Christianity.

Nao, this morning, he told me not to listen to him.

Is he joking? Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(29-05-2024, 10:47 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I don't taunt. I don't mock. 

I believe you're on the wrong path and I wish to tell you so. Apparently, this angers the Christians. Why?

Hang on.  Did you just tell me not to listen to you?   So why are you telling us all these and in the same breath telling us not to listen to you?  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(29-05-2024, 10:47 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I don't taunt. I don't mock. 

I believe you're on the wrong path and I wish to tell you so. Apparently, this angers the Christians. Why?

U are the one who is angry 
The small narrow path is the cross which u don’t believe it’s the way the truth and the life 
Simple as that u are lost

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(29-05-2024, 10:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He wrote so much with the sole objective of taunting us out of Christianity.

Nao, this morning, he told me not to listen to him.

Is he joking? Rolleyes

His mind already blurr don’t know which path to take 
Take small path he has to cut ties with his family
Take big path he will be  lost forever

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(29-05-2024, 10:06 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am not even sure if Siddhartha spoke about the six realms of hungry ghosts, animals, hell creatures, gods, demigods, and humans. If he did, is it a coincidence that both Buddhism and Hinduism speak about Samsara?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa%E1%B9%8...(Buddhism)

All I know is that Siddhartha found "Enlightenment" because he lived earlier than me, and went to the finishing line first, to say that we live our Life with Desires, and desires bring pain yadda yadda.  This discovery or sudden inspiration or sudden Enlightenment...that he was seeking for why he was not happy or did not find fulfillment even though he was a prince and had all that his father could provide...is called the 4 Noble Truths.

And that the way out of Samsara is to follow and practise the Eightfold Path.

Buddhism, a religion of Indian origin, has been infused with Taoism and Confucianism after it was brought to China, which, I am sure, VERY SURE, Siddhartha would be unable to recognize.

Many Buddhists would clasp their hands and make that praying gesture, fingers pointing to the sky, then palms pivoting down, fingers pointing at the temple in front, and back and forth, when they pass by a Hindu temple.  Those who argue that they are not praying but paying respect to the gods of Hinduism are in denial.  Whom are they trying to fool?

There is no concept of first cause in Buddhism.  It eschews the notion of a Creator, so even a rock or the water which you see just exist, and they exist because they are illusions.  If we succeed in eliminating even such illusions, there is only nothingness.  I find this teaching to be absurd.  I don't believe Siddhartha even taught all these. These hadiths, if I may use the term from Islam, came about long after Siddharta's death.  Peeour just invent sexplanations after sexplanations, hadith after hadith, when their holy text is silent about such things.

So I rule out both Buddhism and its apparent ancestor Hinduism.  Ee Mun says, do not follow Christianity.  Jay says Islam is a false religion.  If Ee Mun proves Jay wrong, to be a liar who fabricated fiction to discredit the Quran and Muh, I might become a Moslem.  Ee Mun only enjoys polemics and keeps telling us to not be Christians.  When we want to know some things about Islam, he does not reply.  This leaves me with NOTHING. Rolleyes

Jaysmith was born in India😜like sikhism, Buddhism and Hinduism. 
If Islam is true as claimed by Muslim, Jay smith cannot prevent you from entering one of the seven hells.Even your  friend Ali also cannot help you to enter One of the seven heavens.

Different levels of hell and heaven as per your deeds make sense , instead of one hell and heaven for all.

You have to take the responsibility for your beliefs.Don’t wait for Ali or Apologists to tell you.
Quran 6:164 “Say, “Should I seek a lord other than Allah while He is the Lord of everything? And nobody does anything but to his own account, and no bearer of burden shall bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return. Then He will let you know what you were disputing about.”
[+] 1 user Likes Hope's post

(29-05-2024, 11:01 AM)Hope Wrote:  Jaysmith was born in India😜like sikhism, Buddhism and Hinduism. 
If Islam is true as claimed by Muslim, Jay smith cannot prevent you from entering one of the seven hells.Even your  friend Ali also cannot help you to enter One of the seven heavens.

Different levels of hell and heaven as per your deeds make sense , instead of one hell and heaven for all.

You have to take the responsibility for your beliefs.Don’t wait for Ali or Apologists to tell you.
Quran 6:164 “Say, “Should I seek a lord other than Allah while He is the Lord of everything? And nobody does anything but to his own account, and no bearer of burden shall bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return. Then He will let you know what you were disputing about.”

Your good friend Ali doesn't quote from the Quran at all! Is he a moslem or anti moslem? Thinking
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(29-05-2024, 11:07 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Your good friend Ali doesn't quote from the Quran at all! Is he a moslem or anti moslem? Thinking

Maybe ah lee is an atheist?

☝️

(29-05-2024, 11:10 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Maybe ah lee is an atheist?

I respect Hope....he backed up with quotes from the quran and doesn't say we are on the wrong path...neither did we tell him that he is on the wrong path....that's mutual respect that ah lee lacked!

For you have fall short ah lee and it is better for you to accept Christ for he will forgive your ignorance! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(29-05-2024, 11:22 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I respect Hope....he backed up with quotes from the quran and doesn't say we are on the wrong path...neither did we tell him that he is on the wrong path....that's mutual respect that ah lee lacked!

For you have fall short ah lee and it is better for you to accept Christ for he will forgive your ignorance! Big Grin

Needs to prove what is the truth mah

☝️

(29-05-2024, 11:01 AM)Hope Wrote:  Jaysmith was born in India😜like sikhism, Buddhism and Hinduism. 

Yes, he was born in India.  His parents and grandparents went there to do the work of the Lord, so well, he was born while they were there.  He grew up being surrounded by Moslems, so like us Singaporeans, he does not shiver when he sees a Moslem, unlike the Europeans who would conjure up images of violence, jihad, and head-choppings.

Taoism also teaches about levels.  There are 18 levels of hell, and of course, Basement 18 is the worst of all.  According to the level you are sent to by King Yama, and that depends on what you did in this life, you'd receive different punishments.

In Ee Mun's case, he would have a large pronged fork hooked to his tongue which keeps pulling at it, but what makes it even more excruciating is that the fork is burning red hot wor.  This is the punishment for mocking and taunting.  Ee Mun would wish that Taoism is a false religion, a fiction at best, and that Islam is indeed the true religion because the former is about red hot forks while the latter is about bergins.  The choice of what to believe is not rocket science.  If any doubt still exists, just look at the eternally erect member and you'd know what to follow.  Rotfl

Then, Amitabha!  The Buddhists would shake their heads in disapproval.  The Cause of Suffering is not the red hot fork but DESIRES.  Ee Mun desires those bergins after having seen pictures of six of them in advance!  He is titillated already!   Alas!  Alas! The cycle of Samsara continues....he is not going to enter Nirvana anytime soon. Big Grin

(29-05-2024, 11:07 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Your good friend Ali doesn't quote from the Quran at all! Is he a moslem or anti moslem? Thinking

He is learning the Bible. That is why he can quote.Who knows if he converts to Christianity one day.
I focus on learning and memorising the Quran.

I suggest you to learn the Quran to counter Ali.Quran has 6236 verses only.If you read 20 verses a day, you can complete the entire Quran with in one year.
Note-you will not become a Muslim by just reading the Quran. Please just read like Jay smith and other apologists.

Quran 3:1-4”Alif, Lam, Meem.

Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence.
He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.
Before, as guidance for the people. And He revealed the Qur’an...”

(29-05-2024, 11:48 AM)Hope Wrote:  He is learning the Bible. That is why he can quote.Who knows if he converts to Christianity one day.

I suggest you to learn the Quran to counter Ali.Quran has 6236 verses only.If you read 20 verses a day, you can complete the entire Quran with in one year.
Note-you will not become a Muslim by just reading the Quran. Please just read like Jay smith and other apologists.

Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence.
He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

I respect Allah and he said to understand his truest words...it is best to learn Arabic! Big Grin
I don want to disrespect him  Smile I am sure you memorise the quran in arabic!

I think Ah Lee will convert to Christianity one of these days.....he is at the stage of weighing up which policy suits him best Big Grin For a mocker all his life....only Jesus can redeem his sins....no brainer or stick with hell that Allah might put him through!
But again...hell is short term sentence for all Muslims ...After a while...all will go up to heaven....am I right Hope? Big Grin

(29-05-2024, 11:10 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Maybe ah lee is an atheist?

There were netizens at another forum, nao defunct, who were atheists.  They were not merely atheists in the sense of someone who says "Ah well, I am a free thinker" that kind of meaning, and "We prolly came about through a long process of evolution which took eons...our great great.....greeeaaat grandfather was not Adam but an Ape"

Those were militant atheists who were well read...they read Richard Dawkins, and Christopher Hitches...and although they attacked Christianity, they had the same opinion about Islam.  Militant atheists do not believe in the existence of God. Ee Mun is unlikely to be a militant atheist or even atheist. He claimed to be a Moslem and a Malay.

(29-05-2024, 10:57 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U are the one who is angry 
The small narrow path is the cross which u don’t believe it’s the way the truth and the life 
Simple as that u are lost

No, I am never angry here.

Hell is temporary according to the Quran and Hadiths

That's why Ah Lee continues to mock and taunt! Thinking

(29-05-2024, 10:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Hang on.  Did you just tell me not to listen to you?   So why are you telling us all these and in the same breath telling us not to listen to you?  Rolleyes

When did I ever tell you not to listen to me?

(29-05-2024, 10:57 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The small narrow path is the cross which u don’t believe it’s the way the truth and the life 

All the Christians believe that so that CANNOT be the narrow gate Jesus was talking about because Jesus said most cannot find this narrow gate.

Tio boh?

(29-05-2024, 11:48 AM)Hope Wrote:  He is learning the Bible. That is why he can quote.Who knows if he converts to Christianity one day.

Ee Mun is not studying the Bible to seek the truth.

He is into polemics, the opposite of apologetics.  He reads the Bible to cherry-pick verses which support his arguments.  But as he admitted, he ain't a scholar.  He only memorized those verses quoted by the "scholars" who mocked and taunted Christianity, probably "scholars" like Ahmed Deedat and his protege, Zakir Naik.

I was under no illusion that Ali read the Bible to learn the Word of God.  His relentless mocking and taunting do not suggest that he was interested to hear anything other than what Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik said.

(29-05-2024, 12:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  When did I ever tell you not to listen to me?

Ok, nao I listen to you and I listen to Jay.

Listening to you, I cease to be a Christian.  

Listening to Jay, I am unable to become a Moslem. 

I end up with nothing.

I asked you to help. You told me to list down what Jay said, and you would be glad to reply.  I listed some of what he said, and your "You would be glad to reply" was to tell me to not just listen to what he said.  Is that the best you can do to reply? Rolleyes

(29-05-2024, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I was under no illusion that Ali read the Bible to learn the Word of God.  His relentless mocking and taunting do not suggest that he was interested to hear anything other than what Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik said.

You are correct. I didn't read the Bible to learn the word of God because I don't believe the Bible is the word of God. Most learned Christians also don't believe the Bible is the word of God. When Luke or Paul were writing what they wrote, do you think, in their minds, they were writing God's word? No, you're mistaken. How do I know that? Luke gave us the reason why he wrote what he wrote and he did not say he was writing God's word.

I read the Bible because you present it as proof of your faith, among other reasons.

(29-05-2024, 12:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ok, nao I listen to you and I listen to Jay.

Listening to you, I cease to be a Christian.  

Listening to Jay, I am unable to become a Moslem. 

I end up with nothing.

I asked you to help. You told me to list down what Jay said, and you would be glad to reply.  I listed some of what he said, and your "You would be glad to reply" was to tell me to not just listen to what he said.  Is that the best you can do to reply? Rolleyes

You drag my mother through the mud here and you want me to help you?

Paul said you don't have to follow the law (work) anymore. He said you only need to have faith alone. This was expounded by SimTan a few days ago.

James rebutted Paul on this. We can read the rebuttal in James 2.

Now, who is right? James or Paul?

If I am there at that time deciding, I'd go with James, for obvious reasons. I know James was taught directly by Jesus himself and I know Paul has never met Jesus. So I would believe James over Paul.

(29-05-2024, 11:57 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I respect Allah and he said to understand his truest words...it is best to learn Arabic! Big Grin
I don want to disrespect him  Smile I am sure you memorise the quran in arabic!

I think Ah Lee will convert to Christianity one of these days.....he is at the stage of weighing up which policy suits him best Big Grin For a mocker all his life....only Jesus can redeem his sins....no brainer or stick with hell that Allah might put him through!
But again...hell is short term sentence for all Muslims ...After a while...all will go up to heaven....am I right Hope? Big Grin

Who ever commits major sins will abide in hell forever.
Number one Major sins is associating partners with God who created this universe.

ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَـٰنَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلْمَسِيحَ ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓا۟ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوٓا۟ إِلَـٰهًا وَٰحِدًا ۖ لَّآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحَـٰنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

(29-05-2024, 12:46 PM)Hope Wrote:  Who ever commits major sins will abide in hell forever.
Number one Major sins is associating partners with God who created this universe.

Is hell temporary?

(29-05-2024, 12:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You are correct. I didn't read the Bible to learn the word of God because I don't believe the Bible is the word of God. Most learned Christians also don't believe the Bible is the word of God. When Luke or Paul were writing what they wrote, do you think, in their minds, they were writing God's word? No, you're mistaken. How do I know that? Luke gave us the reason why he wrote what he wrote and he did not say he was writing God's word.

I read the Bible because you present it as proof of your faith, among other reasons.

According to Jay, the Quran is also not the word of God wor.

What did he say?  As follows....

How can someone who lived thousands of miles from where Muh was born and died, and over a hundred years after his death even know what Muh said, other than writing down a Quran that's based on hearsay?  The hadiths were even later, as long as three hundred years after Muh died.   That's like someone living in South Korea telling you that he heard that your great great greeeeat grandfather who lived in Muar three hundred years ago....he said this, that and the other, and his favourite fruit was the Buah Duku, and he said that it's okay to eat pork satay.  You believe?

Next, you'd argue that the Quran was memorized.  But Jay had found various versions of the Qurans still in circulation, but the manuscripts were destroyed.  Why?  So which Quran was memorised?

Carbon dating revealed some inconvenient things you shant like to read so I will spare you for nao.

Suffice to say it that it was.....horror of horrors!  Science!  it was discovered that words were erased, written over, edited, changed....eew!  did Jibril suddenly discover that he told Muh the wrong things, or did Allah have to tell subsequent writers to do the corrections because they memorized the wrong things?

And what took it so long for the Quran to be written down?  The Islamic world was by no means a small one in the seventh century.  There was not a single person who knew how to write?  You think they were all a bunch of illiterate kampung...erm desert dwellers who did not know how to write Arabic?  Cannot be right.

I have done my part to tediously write down what Jay said in his beedio (only some of it) again.  Are you gentleman enough to nao reply, after I did what you ordered me to do?  Rolleyes

(29-05-2024, 12:35 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I am there at that time deciding, I'd go with James, for obvious reasons. I know James was taught directly by Jesus himself and I know Paul has never met Jesus. So I would believe James over Paul.

Your prophet would be sad to know that you chose not to be with him given the chance to go back in time... Big Grin

(29-05-2024, 12:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Is hell temporary?
No.
Who ever commit major sins will abide their forever

(29-05-2024, 12:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  According to Jay, the Quran is also not the word of God wor.

All Muslim scholars, without exception, since 1,400+ years ago, believe the Quran is the verbatim word of God.

You are free to believe Jay Smith who doesn't even know Arabic over the hundreds of thousands of Muslim scholars.