Ali is actually a Buddhist

(27-05-2024, 09:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Paul said no one is righteous. That would include the blessed couple.

We're not talking about sinless here, only righteous. Paul said, "righteous".

Ali...one last time OK! Paul is not contradicting God...Don always Paul! Paul! Paul!

When Paul, a highly educated, biblically literate Jew, quoted from the Old Testament “no one is righteous,” he was not ignorant of the examples of righteous people in Scripture. He was making the point that even the most righteous among men, such as Noah and Job, are still unrighteous in comparison to God and in need of His saving grace that comes through faith alone. It is that salvation in Jesus Christ that gives us a righteousness we do not possess in ourselves:

Rom. 3:22-23a “This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God…”

So the apostle John could accurately say, “He who does what is right is righteous, just as he [Jesus] is righteous” (1Jn.3:7).  John is talking to people who have been saved by faith in Jesus Christ (1 Jn. 3:2). As Christians, we are “in Him” (i.e., in Christ”), who is sinless (1Jn. 3:5). Consequently, “he who is doing what is right”[i] is acting out of the righteous nature of Jesus Christ who indwells those who believe in Him. Therefore, because we are “in Him,” our actions flow from Jesus’ righteousness, not our own.

Compared to other people, one person might be considered more righteous than another. But compared to God…? Not so much!
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(26-05-2024, 11:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  There are also many similarities between the Bible and quran ....what do you think of these 2 verses?  Big Grin

John 5:25: “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.”

[28] Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, [29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Quran chapter 22 verse 6 and 7

6.That is because Allâh, He is the Truth, and it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He Who is Able to do all things. 7. And surely, the Hour is coming, there is no doubt about it, and certainly, Allâh will resurrect those who are in the graves

Do you think the Muslims are praying to Jesus? Thinking

Many Bible-bashers are spreading inaccurate or biased information about the Word of God and misinterpreting passages from the Bible. Taking a stand for the Bible helps set the record straight and highlights vulgarization of the original scriptural texts. When you face an obdurate Bible-thumper, you have an epic battle on your hands, but I'm sure you enjoy yourself immensely regardless. Smile
[+] 2 users Like S I M T A N's post

““If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18‬:‭6‬ ‭NIV

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(27-05-2024, 11:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've already shown you the verse which talks about the righteous couple.

I am waiting. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(27-05-2024, 05:52 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He loves the islamic way of life....Don let him be born into the animal realm lah....let him be born into a Palestine family as a female...

Singapore is too democratic for him liao...he needs to follow muh's teachings to fully sexperience the Islamic way of life!

Born as a chabor in Palestine? At the gate to Earth, he will struggle screaming mlmlwml. .

He will beg to be given another spin of the wheel hoping to be reborn in a safer place like Indonesia.  The middle east is too messy for him.  Rolleyes

(28-05-2024, 08:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Born as a chabor in Palestine? At the gate to Earth, he will struggle screaming mlmlwml. .

He will beg to be given another spin of the wheel hoping to be reborn in a safer place like Indonesia.  The middle east is too messy for him.  Rolleyes

Yes as a chabor in Palestine....let him be a submissive wife who will ask her husband permission even to go to the toilet  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(28-05-2024, 09:28 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes as a chabor in Palestine....let him be a submissive wife who will ask her husband permission even to go to the toilet  Big Grin

He will gladly give up all his bergins in exchange for not being born as a chabor in Palestine.

Having seen SIX of them in advance, he'd think that he would be in a win win bet. He wins twice. Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(28-05-2024, 08:37 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  ““If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18‬:‭6‬ ‭NIV

Paul lied with a false doctrine 
Ali had repeatedly tried to prove that by pitting Peter against Paul, while discrediting much of the Bible by contrasting Paul's letters with the Old Testament besides the Gospels.

He has caused damning doubts about the authenticity of the Bible and whether or not it's indeed the word of God. 

Muhammad is a character of fiction
Jay had done considerable research to prove that the Quran has many versions and the earliest manuscripts were missing ie destroyed to cover up. The peepur who wrote the Quran didn't even live in Muh's taim. They wrote based on hearsay 

The Hadiths were written even later in taim as if they were invented to sexplained whatever the Quran wasn't clear about and wherever they didn't like what the Bible said. Some Hadith were simply ungodlike.  Pink had quoted a lot. 

Conclusion
Believing both Ee Mun and Jay, I am nao left with NOTHING. My last chance at knowing the truth was based on a Hope (pun unintended) that Ee Mun could prove that Jay's points were erroneous or outright lies and fabrications. He refused to do that. He only wants to mock and taunt.  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(27-05-2024, 09:41 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ali...one last time OK! Paul is not contradicting God...Don always Paul! Paul! Paul!

When Paul, a highly educated, biblically literate Jew, quoted from the Old Testament “no one is righteous,” he was not ignorant of the examples of righteous people in Scripture. He was making the point that even the most righteous among men, such as Noah and Job, are still unrighteous in comparison to God and in need of His saving grace that comes through faith alone. It is that salvation in Jesus Christ that gives us a righteousness we do not possess in ourselves:

Rom. 3:22-23a “This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God…”

So the apostle John could accurately say, “He who does what is right is righteous, just as he [Jesus] is righteous” (1Jn.3:7).  John is talking to people who have been saved by faith in Jesus Christ (1 Jn. 3:2). As Christians, we are “in Him” (i.e., in Christ”), who is sinless (1Jn. 3:5). Consequently, “he who is doing what is right”[i] is acting out of the righteous nature of Jesus Christ who indwells those who believe in Him. Therefore, because we are “in Him,” our actions flow from Jesus’ righteousness, not our own.

Compared to other people, one person might be considered more righteous than another. But compared to God…? Not so much!

Ok. One last time.

If God says you're righteous in his sight, does anybody have the right to say you're not righteous or not righteous enough?

If Paul was aware that God had already mentioned some people as righteous, why then would he override what God says?

(28-05-2024, 10:58 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Muhammad is a character of fiction
Jay had done considerable research to prove that the Quran has many versions and the earliest manuscripts were missing ie destroyed to cover up. The peepur who wrote the Quran did even lived in. Muh's taim. They wrote based on hearsay 

The Hadiths were written even later in taim as if they were invented to sexplained whatever the Quran wasn't clear about and wherever they didn't like what the Bible said. Some Hadith were simply ungodlike.  Pink had quoted a lot. 

I applaud your effort in hearing one side of the argument. If you're a fair person, you should also listen to the other side. Agree?

(28-05-2024, 11:36 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. One last time.

If God says you're righteous in his sight, does anybody have the right to say you're not righteous or not righteous enough?

If Paul was aware that God had already mentioned some people as righteous, why then would he override what God says?

Why do you find it uncomfortable? He was just making a point!
Where got override God? He was God's chosen instrument to reveal much about the truths of the Christian faith....

(28-05-2024, 12:16 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why do you find it uncomfortable? He was just making a point!
Where got override God? He was God's chosen instrument to reveal much about the truths of the Christian faith....

Yes, he was making a point. You already explained the point. When God says Zechariah and Elizabeth were righteous people and blameless, Paul says they are not righteous and they still need Jesus to die for their sins, even though the couple was blameless.

If you don't like the word override, can we use the word 'cancel' instead?

(28-05-2024, 11:41 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I applaud your effort in hearing one side of the argument. If you're a fair person, you should also listen to the other side. Agree?

Did you just come out from your mother's puki again? I had been asking you several taims to rebut Jay's points but you chickened out.

Nao I listed some of what Jay said, and instead of rebutting him with facts and figures, you applaud me as if you had given me the other side but I refused to hear you out.... Rolleyes

(28-05-2024, 01:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Did you just come out from your mother's puki again? I had been asking you several taims to rebut Jay's points but you chickened out.

Nao I listed some of what Jay said, and instead of rebutting him with facts and figures, you applaud me as if you had given me the other side but I refused to hear you out.

Nao kindly crawl back into your mother's puki if you have nothing to say. Pooping...yes pooping your head out to lie is not the way to preach Muh 
... Rolleyes

Rotfl He sexpect you to find the other side of the story but where is the sauce?..... Big Grin then instead of always attacking Paul...maybe he can also find the other side to defend Paul!  double standard wor!...

Jay's compilations are through his hard work you know....the only respect for yourself Ali is to go thru it and rebuke any falsehoods! But knowing you...your Islamic faith is weak!

(28-05-2024, 01:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This fooking Ee Mun ah! Tell peepur not to follow Paul. Don't be a Christian, he says.

Then when peepur asked him about his Quran, Hadith and Muh, he refused to answer. Don't ask so many questions! What's there to ask? Just believe! Muh's word is final!

Not he refuses to answer....if he has no answer to your attack...he will just reply with 1 word..."noted"....that is how he defends his faith Big Grin

(28-05-2024, 12:36 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, he was making a point. You already explained the point. When God says Zechariah and Elizabeth were righteous people and blameless, Paul says they are not righteous and they still need Jesus to die for their sins, even though the couple was blameless.

If you don't like the word override, can we use the word 'cancel' instead?

You can use whatever word you like...'rebel' 'cancel' or 'override'...because it doesn't matter to me... I am sure you are not done with Paul as yet Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(28-05-2024, 10:58 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Paul lied with a false doctrine 
Ali had repeatedly tried to prove that by pitting Peter against Paul, while discrediting much of the Bible by contrasting Paul's letters with the Old Testament besides the Gospels.

He has caused damning doubts about the authenticity of the Bible and whether or not it's indeed the word of God. 

Muhammad is a character of fiction
Jay had done considerable research to prove that the Quran has many versions and the earliest manuscripts were missing ie destroyed to cover up. The peepur who wrote the Quran didn't even live in. Muh's taim. They wrote based on hearsay 

Conclusion
Believing both Ee Mun and Jay, I am nao left with NOTHING. My last chance at knowing the truth was based on a Hope (pun unintended) that Ee Mun could prove that Jay's points were erroneous or outright lies and fabrications. He refused to do that. He only wants to mock and taunt.  Rolleyes
Just stay firm in your faith let him mock 
He has been doing it for decades n just like a habit

☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(28-05-2024, 02:41 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Just stay firm in your faith let him mock 
He has been doing it for decades n just like a habit

Ah Lee: Don't believe Paul. Don't be a Christian. Jesus didn't die. Jesus didn't say he's God. Paul contradicted Peter. 

Jay: Don't believe the Quran and the Hadith. There are more than one Quran and the original manuscripts were destroyed to cover up. The Qurans were written by peepur who lived thousands of miles from where Muh lived and over a hundred years after he died.

So I listen to both of them, and become neither a Christian nor a Moslem. I am left with nothing nao.

Of course Bastardlo2 might say that Buddhism is the way to go. I am not about to accept this ceca religion which seemed to have taken its idea of rebirth/ reincarnation from Hinduism, considering that Siddhartha was an Indian and peepur like Aiptasia calls all Indians "ceca"  right. Rolleyes

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

Ali, I forgive you.

I am disturbed by this beedio. Please help....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-AkT_T1RSI

““Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭23‬:‭13‬, ‭15‬ ‭NIV

☝️

(29-05-2024, 09:02 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  ““Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭23‬:‭13‬, ‭15‬ ‭NIV

So there, we know some people of that time taught religion but were misleading people. So we need to be careful who we get our faith from. Yes we, including me.

The safest path to take is to follow the messenger sent by God. Now, you follow Paul of Tarsus. Is he a messenger sent by God? A prophet? You need to ask yourself that.

(29-05-2024, 09:52 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So there, we know some people of that time taught religion but were misleading people. So we need to be careful who we get our faith from. Yes we, including me.

The safest path to take is to follow the messenger sent by God. Now, you follow Paul of Tarsus. Is he a messenger sent by God? A prophet? You need to ask yourself that.
Yes Paul is sent by God he was taught by Jesus what to preach to the Gentiles.
Your muh taught by who?

☝️

(28-05-2024, 04:23 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ah Lee: Don't believe Paul. Don't be a Christian. Jesus didn't die. Jesus didn't say he's God. Paul contradicted Peter. 

Jay: Don't believe the Quran and the Hadith. There are more than one Quran and the original manuscripts were destroyed to cover up. The Qurans were written by peepur who lived thousands of miles from where Muh lived and over a hundred years after he died.

So I listen to both of them, and become neither a Christian nor a Moslem. I am left with nothing nao.

Of course Bastardlo2 might say that Buddhism is the way to go. I am not about to accept this ceca religion which seemed to have taken its idea of rebirth/ reincarnation from Hinduism, considering that Siddhartha was an Indian and peepur like Aiptasia calls all Indians "ceca"  right. Rolleyes

Don't just listen to Ah Lee and Jay. Both of them are not scholars. There are plenty of scholars from both sides on youtube. Go listen to their lectures.

(29-05-2024, 09:55 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Yes Paul is sent by God he was taught by Jesus what to preach 
Your muh taught by who?

Why are the Christians here so disrespectful?

(29-05-2024, 09:57 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why are the Christians here so disrespectful?

U can taunt us n we can’t?
Ask only u Bo Tarhan

☝️

(28-05-2024, 04:23 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ah Lee: Don't believe Paul. Don't be a Christian. Jesus didn't die. Jesus didn't say he's God. Paul contradicted Peter. 

I am not even sure if Siddhartha spoke about the six realms of hungry ghosts, animals, hell creatures, gods, demigods, and humans. If he did, is it a coincidence that both Buddhism and Hinduism speak about Samsara?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa%E1%B9%8...(Buddhism)

All I know is that Siddhartha found "Enlightenment" because he lived earlier than me, and went to the finishing line first, to say that we live our Life with Desires, and desires bring pain yadda yadda.  This discovery or sudden inspiration or sudden Enlightenment...that he was seeking for why he was not happy or did not find fulfillment even though he was a prince and had all that his father could provide...is called the 4 Noble Truths.

And that the way out of Samsara is to follow and practise the Eightfold Path.

Buddhism, a religion of Indian origin, has been infused with Taoism and Confucianism after it was brought to China, which, I am sure, VERY SURE, Siddhartha would be unable to recognize.

Many Buddhists would clasp their hands and make that praying gesture, fingers pointing to the sky, then palms pivoting down, fingers pointing at the temple in front, and back and forth, when they pass by a Hindu temple.  Those who argue that they are not praying but paying respect to the gods of Hinduism are in denial.  Whom are they trying to fool?

There is no concept of first cause in Buddhism.  It eschews the notion of a Creator, so even a rock or the water which you see just exist, and they exist because they are illusions.  If we succeed in eliminating even such illusions, there is only nothingness.  I find this teaching to be absurd.  I don't believe Siddhartha even taught all these. These hadiths, if I may use the term from Islam, came about long after Siddharta's death.  Peeour just invent sexplanations after sexplanations, hadith after hadith, when their holy text is silent about such things.

So I rule out both Buddhism and its apparent ancestor Hinduism.  Ee Mun says, do not follow Christianity.  Jay says Islam is a false religion.  If Ee Mun proves Jay wrong, to be a liar who fabricated fiction to discredit the Quran and Muh, I might become a Moslem.  Ee Mun only enjoys polemics and keeps telling us to not be Christians.  When we want to know some things about Islam, he does not reply.  This leaves me with NOTHING. Rolleyes

(29-05-2024, 09:56 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Don't just listen to Ah Lee and Jay. Both of them are not scholars. There are plenty of scholars from both sides on youtube. Go listen to their lectures.
“This is what the Lord says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord. That person will be like a bush in the wastelands; they will not see prosperity when it comes. They will dwell in the parched places of the desert, in a salt land where no one lives. “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.” The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭5‬-‭9‬ ‭NIV

☝️

(29-05-2024, 09:57 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why are the Christians here so disrespectful?

Very simpur question, yours, that can be answered simpry.

"No, there's no one righteous.  For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God".  This is not my words, but taken from the bible, which sexprains why we are what we are. Any attempt at pretending to be holier than thou at the SgTalk's Speakers Corner is nothing but hypocrisy.  Here, we should be what we are, so Ee Mun, do you wish to be labelled a hypocrite?   Love

(29-05-2024, 09:56 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Don't just listen to Ah Lee and Jay. Both of them are not scholars. There are plenty of scholars from both sides on youtube. Go listen to their lectures.

Ahmed Deedat used to shout on stage, with a mocking tone, this Bible here!  King James Version!  That Bible there!  New American Standard Bible!  Tons of errors were found that needed to be corrected according to 30 scholars of the highest eminence.....from 50 denominations! 

Should I listen to Ahmed Deedat or the scholars?  As a disciple of Ahmed, you should know that he was not a scholar, he did not have a PhD in polemics, but was self-taught.  So I should not listen to him right?

Is Zakir Naik a scholar?

I asked two questions. Before you beat around the bush, something which you excel in, please answer these two questions first with a Yes/No.  Thanks eternally.

(29-05-2024, 09:58 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U can taunt us n we can’t?
Ask only u Bo Tarhan

No, I don't taunt. I don't mock. 

I believe you're on the wrong path and I wish to tell you so. Apparently, this angers the Christians. Why?