Ali is actually a Buddhist

(27-05-2024, 02:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ali is righteous you know....he obeys God's laws...but some times he thinks abt having sex with his captive....so he still fall short Big Grin

[Image: b813416059db4cee83835746a6b2c0ad.jpg]
That is a good one😄

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(27-05-2024, 02:55 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If they are not obedient to the internal commandments, they cannot be righteous in the sight of God. But Luke described them as righteous in the sight of God.

And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their appointed time.”

Zachariah did not believe in Gabriel but God still deem him righteous! But you know it is a sin that he doubted the messenger of God!

(27-05-2024, 02:59 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their appointed time.”

Zachariah did not believe in Gabriel but God still deem him righteous! But you know it is a sin that he doubted the messenger of God!

So when Paul said no one is righteous, it is following Paul's standard of righteousness and not God's standard of righteousness, is that what you're saying?

(27-05-2024, 03:04 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So when Paul said no one is righteous, it is following Paul's standard of righteousness and not God's standard of righteousness, is that what you're saying?

That Paul refers to the gift of righteousness is also clear from 2 Corinthians 5:21. God made Christ to be sin, even though he was without sin, so that believers would “become the righteousness of God.” The meaning of God's righteousness is explicated by verse 19, which refers to forgiveness of sins.

So you must accept Christ...he will forgive your sins!

(27-05-2024, 03:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That Paul refers to the gift of righteousness is also clear from 2 Corinthians 5:21. God made Christ to be sin, even though he was without sin, so that believers would “become the righteousness of God.” The meaning of God's righteousness is explicated by verse 19, which refers to forgiveness of sins.

So you must accept Christ...he will forgive your sins!

So it is a different standard of righteousness?

(27-05-2024, 03:40 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So it is a different standard of righteousness?

OT figures  like Job, Noah..they are all righteous...but this was just a relative expression.

Paul speaks of grace reigning through righteousness (Rom. 5:21), of the service of righteousness (Rom. 6:18–19; 2 Cor. 3:9), and of submitting to God’s righteousness (Rom. 10:3). Therefore, justification cannot be limited to legal categories. God transforms those whom he declares to be in the right. The same point is argued from 2 Corinthians 3:8–9. Those who benefit from the “ministry of righteousness” also enjoy the “ministry of the Spirit.” The effective work of the Spirit is part and parcel of the righteousness of God.
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(27-05-2024, 03:50 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  OT figures  like Job, Noah..they are all righteous...but this was just a relative expression.

Paul speaks of grace reigning through righteousness (Rom. 5:21), of the service of righteousness (Rom. 6:18–19; 2 Cor. 3:9), and of submitting to God’s righteousness (Rom. 10:3). Therefore, justification cannot be limited to legal categories. God transforms those whom he declares to be in the right. The same point is argued from 2 Corinthians 3:8–9. Those who benefit from the “ministry of righteousness” also enjoy the “ministry of the Spirit.” The effective work of the Spirit is part and parcel of the righteousness of God.

The couple is described as righteous in the sight of God. If God sees you as righteous, is there any way you can still be unrighteous? You are trying to say there is another way: if God already sees you as righteous, you can still be unrighteous, according to you.

(27-05-2024, 03:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The couple is described as righteous in the sight of God. If God sees you as righteous, is there any way you can still be unrighteous? You are trying to say there is another way: if God already sees you as righteous, you can still be unrighteous, according to you.

Zechariah served as a priest, and both he and Elizabeth were righteous and upright before God. Zechariah replied in disbelief; he did not understand how he and his wife could have a child in their old age. As result, the angel made him mute.

(27-05-2024, 04:32 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Zechariah served as a priest, and both he and Elizabeth were righteous and upright before God. Zechariah replied in disbelief; he did not understand how he and his wife could have a child in their old age. As result, the angel made him mute.

Does that make him lose his righteous status?

(27-05-2024, 04:36 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Does that make him lose his righteous status?

Nope....righteous lah....God can see you as righteous and humsup! Doesn't mean you are perfect!

You are also righteous in God's eyes...but after decades of mocking...
What is the leftover of your righteousness is this

[Image: b813416059db4cee83835746a6b2c0ad.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

My lunch.

Vegetarian bee hoon with green chilli.

Mock char siew, mock duck...crispy bean stick, fresh cabbage.

Ho ho sek. Sedap. Kiss

Mocking at Ee Mun because he cannot eat this even though the whole dish has no animal meat.  Rotfl

[Image: IMG-20240525-102827.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(27-05-2024, 04:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My lunch.

Vegetarian bee hoon with green chilli.

Mock char siew, mock duck...crispy bean stick, fresh cabbage.

Ho ho sek. Sedap. Kiss

Mocking at Ee Mun because he cannot eat this even though the whole dish has no animal meat.  Rotfl

[Image: IMG-20240525-102827.jpg]

Can Ali eat this vegetarian char siew? Big Grin
This would cost $3.50 to 4

(27-05-2024, 04:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Nope....righteous lah....God can see you as righteous and humsup! Doesn't mean you are perfect!

So even if God sees you as righteous, Paul will still insist you're not righteous.

What's going on here?

(27-05-2024, 04:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So even if God sees you as righteous, Paul will still insist you're not righteous.

What's going on here?

Nothing is going on! All on the same page! You are just trying to stir up a hornet's nest!

So in what sense were Zacharias and Elizabeth righteous and blameless? They were righteous, not in the sense of being sinless, or of already having the imputed righteousness of Christ (though they may very well have been OT believers), but in the lesser sense of doing what the Mosaic Law required sinners to do.

In other words, their legal righteousness presupposed that they were sinners in need of God’s forgiveness. Hence, they faithfully performed the Law’s many sacrifices, which implied their sinfulness, and which all pointed to the much-needed future sacrifice of the Messiah (cf. John 1:29).

Still, while their legal righteousness was not salvific in itself, it did make them fit to be used in God’s service. And perhaps as a reward for their faithfulness, God was about to announce to Zacharias and Elizabeth their role in preparing the way for their Messiah.

(27-05-2024, 04:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Can Ali eat this vegetarian char siew? Big Grin
This would cost $3.50 to 4

It cost $4 exactly.

I'm sure Muh pbuh will tell Ee Mun not to eat it, for reasons only they know.

Why it's haram perhaps Hope the better Moslem can tell us. The whole dish has no meat. Not just no pork but no meat whatsoever.

(27-05-2024, 05:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So in what sense were Zacharias and Elizabeth righteous and blameless? They were righteous, not in the sense of being sinless, or of already having the imputed righteousness of Christ (though they may very well have been OT believers), but in the lesser sense of doing what the Mosaic Law required sinners to do.

In other words, their legal righteousness presupposed that they were sinners in need of God’s forgiveness. Hence, they faithfully performed the Law’s many sacrifices, which implied their sinfulness, and which all pointed to the much-needed future sacrifice of the Messiah (cf. John 1:29).

Still, while their legal righteousness was not salvific in itself, it did make them fit to be used in God’s service. And perhaps as a reward for their faithfulness, God was about to announce to Zacharias and Elizabeth their role in preparing the way for their Messiah.

His eyes are blinded by the evil one. He shan't understand. It's either that, or he just wants to mock. Just like the above beedio, how that Muhammad boy mocked Jay.

(27-05-2024, 05:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It cost $4 exactly.

I'm sure Muh pbuh will tell Ee Mun not to eat it, for reasons only they know.

Why it's haram perhaps Hope the better Moslem can tell us. The whole dish has no meat. Not just no pork but no meat whatsoever.

What if they accidentally eat a piece of pork? Just rinse the mouth 100 times? Or ask Allah for forgiveness?

(27-05-2024, 05:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  His eyes are blinded by the evil one. He shan't understand. It's either that, or he just wants to mock. Just like the above beedio, how that Muhammad boy mocked Jay.

He has his materials ready to mock at all times! If he can channel his energy and focus on bringing out the good from the Bible...I will be blardy impress!! But we all know pigs cannot fly...so Don sexpect much from him!

(27-05-2024, 05:35 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What if they accidentally eat a piece of pork? Just rinse the mouth 100 times? Or ask Allah for forgiveness?

They might be reborn into the animal realm, cooked and eaten partially by human...the rest are discarded and fed to pigs.

That's retribution, the Cause and Effect of negative KARMA.

Autumn Winter will say that is true. Smile

(27-05-2024, 05:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He has his materials ready to mock at all times! If he can channel his energy and focus on bringing out the good from the Bible...I will be blardy impress!! But we all know pigs cannot fly...so Don sexpect much from him!

He enjoys doing polemics and attacking the Bible. Jay turned the table on them doing Islamic polemics and he knows that very well. This is why he avoids Jay... because he can't. In the face of soneone with a PhD in Islamicism, he knows his self "righteousness" about his Islam crumbles.

(27-05-2024, 05:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  They might be reborn into the animal realm, cooked and eaten partially by human...the rest are discarded and fed to pigs.

That's retribution, the Cause and Effect of negative KARMA.

Autumn Winter will say that is true. Smile

He loves the islamic way of life....Don let him be born into the animal realm lah....let him be born into a Palestine family as a female...

Singapore is too democratic for him liao...he needs to follow muh's teachings to fully sexperience the Islamic way of life!

(27-05-2024, 05:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He enjoys doing polemics and attacking the Bible. Jay turned the table on them doing Islamic polemics and he knows that very well. This is why he avoids Jay... because he can't. In the face of soneone with a PhD in Islamicism, he knows his self "righteousness" about his Islam crumbles.

Ali is happy to answer all your questions without him having any credentials you know! How lucky are we? Big Grin

(27-05-2024, 05:54 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ali is happy to answer all your questions without him having any credentials you know! How lucky are we? Big Grin

He owes me lots of answers lorh.

He didn't even dare to answer the question in 3.21 minutes of Jay's beedio.

Islamic apologetics is not a credintial he posseses. He gets confused when Hadiths are shown to him. The only one he understands and enjoys discussing is the erect kkj which will be awarded to him to piak his bergins, 72 of them, not one less.  Rolleyes

(27-05-2024, 06:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He owes me lots of answers lorh.

He didn't even dare to answer the question in 3.21 minutes of Jay's beedio.

Islamic apologetics is not a credintial he posseses. He gets confused when Hadiths are shown to him. The only one he understands and enjoys discussing is the erect kkj which will be awarded to him to piak his bergins, 72 of them, not one less.  Rolleyes

Rotfl  The hadiths will put him in a tight spot...there is no way he can intelligently rebuke it!
Same as his 72 bergins...even if he doesn't want to accept all of them...he is left with no choice! Don complain abt the quality hor!

(27-05-2024, 05:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So in what sense were Zacharias and Elizabeth righteous and blameless? They were righteous, not in the sense of being sinless, or of already having the imputed righteousness of Christ (though they may very well have been OT believers), but in the lesser sense of doing what the Mosaic Law required sinners to do.

If God says a couple is righteous, what right does anyone have to say they are not?

(27-05-2024, 07:07 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl  The hadiths will put him in a tight spot...there is no way he can intelligently rebuke it!
Same as his 72 bergins...even if he doesn't want to accept all of them...he is left with no choice! Don complain abt the quality hor!

What about the quality he is compraining?  Rolleyes

[Image: 1000-F-408326-aq-MAx7m-RNBzm-Rt2-Ceob-PCVRF2i-Vo6-G.jpg]

(27-05-2024, 09:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If God says a couple is righteous, what right does anyone have to say they are not?

Who says there are not righteous....but they are not sinless.
Eventually we still need Christ to redeem everyone of us!

(27-05-2024, 09:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What about the quality he is compraining?  Rolleyes

[Image: 1000-F-408326-aq-MAx7m-RNBzm-Rt2-Ceob-PCVRF2i-Vo6-G.jpg]

I think Ali would love eerm his sexy mouth! Definitely a bergin! Big Grin

(27-05-2024, 09:15 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Who says there are not righteous....but they are not sinless.

Paul said no one is righteous. That would include the blessed couple.

We're not talking about sinless here, only righteous. Paul said, "righteous".