Ali is actually a Buddhist

(03-06-2024, 05:40 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Which church is he pastoring? ask him

This question only Ali can answer you lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(03-06-2024, 03:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The way Jesus prayed (by falling on his face) does not, in any way imply that Jesus was a Muslim...... If anything, Muslims as well as many others, pray in the way Jesus prayed.... Islam came forth AFTER Jesus, therefore Muslims pray like Jesus and not the other way

Yes, I agree. 

Jesus IS (not was) a Muslim not because he prayed to God like us. He is a Muslim because he submit his will to the almighty God. Yes, Jesus has a God.

The 2 Moslem what u gain after mocking Jesus?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-06-2024, 03:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Jesus did the following and more:-

1. Walked on water.
2. Healed the blind
3. Raised the dead 
4. Forgave wow! Forgave sins
5. Promised a man he would be in paradise (Seriously, how wonderful it would be if Jesus tells me this nao)
6. Restored an ear to the body 
7. Himself rose from the dead (I can imagine you making an evil grin there)

And you read that verse literally as if Jesus was a rather soft-soft strawberry of a sissy who was damned scared of pain!

Really...you lack the Holy Spirit's guidance because of the hardness of your heart. Even if I tell you that at the split second of Life to Death, the Sin of Adam which caused the eternal separation of Man from God was to be laid upon Him, you will just mock with another evil smirk.

Jesus, the Second Person of the triune God, came to this world taking the form of a Man and in that form, was of course able to feel pain. But the anguish was not the nails on his hands and feet per se but the knowledge of that moment to come when He would become Sin.

I don't think you get it.  Never mind..

Okay. Jesus as a man can feel pain and he wanted to avoid it as a man, according to PinkPanther. So he prayed to his father to save him from that pain, as a man. Correct?

(03-06-2024, 05:40 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  "... may this cup be taken from me". Did Jesus the man want to avoid the pain and suffering? According to you, yes. So he prayed to the Father to help him avoid the pain and suffering.

Did the Father help? No.

Did I get it right this time?

He submits to his father's will.... He feels pain as a human... He died for us!
Simple...Don try to complicate it!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(03-06-2024, 04:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I don trust oral tradition...which is passed down from one to the other for 240 yrs after the death of muh.....Jay Smith makes a good point!

The most awesome finding of the 21 century is the Birmingham manuscript dating conducted by Oxford University.

The manuscripts consist of 4 folios, and it was dated to the time spanning before and after Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم). That means it must have been written by someone who was there at the time of the prophet. 

It has 100% accuracy to the Quran today.

(03-06-2024, 05:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He submits to his father's will.... He feels pain as a human... He died for us!
Simple...Don try to complicate it!

I'm not complicating things. We all can agree that Jesus prayed to be saved. 

According to Muslims and some early Christians, Jesus was saved exactly as predicted in Psalm 91. That means God heard his prayer and answered it.

According to Chrisitan, Jesus wasn't saved. He died on the cross. That means God heard his prayer and ignored it. 

How else am I suppose to see it?

(03-06-2024, 05:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The most awesome finding of the 21 century is the Birmingham manuscript dating conducted by Oxford University.

The manuscripts consist of 4 folios, and it was dated to the time spanning before and after Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم). That means it must have been written by someone who was there at the time of the prophet. 

It has 100% accuracy to the Quran today.

Don anyhow whack 100% lah.....reports say 95.4% only!

(03-06-2024, 05:56 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm not complicating things. We all can agree that Jesus prayed to be saved. 

According to Muslims and some early Christians, Jesus was saved exactly as predicted in Psalm 91. That means God heard his prayer and answered it.

According to Chrisitan, Jesus wasn't saved. He died on the cross. That means God heard his prayer and ignored it. 

Hello old friend.

"He died on the cross" You didn't finish the sentence. Why ? You did it on purpose? 
Let me finish for you.  "And Rose again 3 days later"
[+] 3 users Like Obamao's post

(03-06-2024, 05:56 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm not complicating things. We all can agree that Jesus prayed to be saved. 

According to which Muslims and early Christians? The verses are very clear! The roles are very clear....just you are not clear! You want to portray the Father as unmerciful?

(03-06-2024, 06:05 PM)Obamao Wrote:  Hello old friend.

"He died on the cross" You didn't finish the sentence. Why ? You did it on purpose? 
Let me finish for you.  "And Rose again 3 days later"

Hey man. Smile

You've made my day. I always like seeing old friends.

Are you still Pentecostal Christian?
Angry 

(03-06-2024, 05:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Church of Edmw. Kena bend there and decided to pastor Church of Sgtalk for nao. Rotfl

Laughing

☝️

(03-06-2024, 05:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Okay. Jesus as a man can feel pain and he wanted to avoid it as a man, according to PinkPanther. So he prayed to his father to save him from that pain, as a man. Correct?

The Man Jesus was not so much afraid of the nails though He could well imagine the pain before He was nailed to the Cross as...never mind, as I said, you shan't understand the pain of being made Sin 

It was a divine mission and of couese you and Satan would wish that the Father had somehow whisked Jesus away, perhaps to Muar or Bali, so He wouldn't be sacrifice and nao we all have to die under the Law.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(03-06-2024, 06:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Hey man. Smile

You've made my day. I always like seeing old friends.

Are you still Pentecostal Christian?

Does he likes seeing you or not Thinking

(03-06-2024, 06:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  According to which Muslims and early Christians? The verses are very clear! The roles are very clear....just you are not clear! You want to portray the Father as unmerciful?

All Muslims believe Jesus didn't die on the cross. Some early Christians also claimed Jesus didn't die on the cross. How do we know that? Because the early church fathers wrote about them, vehemently rejecting their claim. 

Anyhoo, that is not the point. The discussion is on the prayer. Was it answered or not? You can only say no, Jesus's prayer wasn't answered.

(03-06-2024, 05:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Okay. Jesus as a man can feel pain and he wanted to avoid it as a man, according to PinkPanther. So he prayed to his father to save him from that pain, as a man. Correct?

I know where you are going lah....no need to look for different answers from each of us to suit your agenda....

(03-06-2024, 05:44 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I agree. 

Jesus IS (not was) a Muslim not because he prayed to God like us. He is a Muslim because he submit his will to the almighty God. Yes, Jesus has a God.

Muslim came after 600 years there is no Muslim during that time u lie again.

☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(03-06-2024, 06:12 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  All Muslims believe Jesus didn't die on the cross. Some early Christians also claimed Jesus didn't die on the cross. How do we know that? Because the early church fathers wrote about them, vehemently rejecting their claim. 

Anyhoo, that is not the point. The discussion is on the prayer. Was it answered or not? You can only say no, Jesus's prayer wasn't answered.

Of cos not! His prayers are not for help!
Father, into your hands I commit my spirit!"

I

(03-06-2024, 06:04 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Don anyhow whack 100% lah.....reports say 95.4% only!

I'm talking about the verses, 100% accuracy.

So that means the memorization of the Hafizs is accurate, even till today.

(03-06-2024, 06:16 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Of cos not! His prayers are not for help!
Father, into your hands I commit my spirit!"

I

Earlier, you said his prayer at Gethsemane was to avoid pain and suffering. 

(03-06-2024, 02:35 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Let this cup pass from me,” He expresses the natural human desire to avoid pain and suffering.....it is not a plead to be rescued!

We are only talking about that prayer, the one where he prayed all night long until he was sweating. Isn't that a serious prayer?

(03-06-2024, 06:14 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Muslim came after 600 years there is no Muslim during that time u lie again.

Muslim means one who submits his will to the almight God.

(03-06-2024, 06:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Muslim means one who submits his will to the almight God.

It’s a religion group of people of yours 
What will u r talking about?

☝️

(03-06-2024, 06:28 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Earlier, you said his prayer at Gethsemane was to avoid pain and suffering. 

We are only talking about that prayer, the one where he prayed all night long until he was sweating. Isn't that a serious prayer?

He was feeling the stress! What else will you feel if you know that you are going to die?

(03-06-2024, 06:34 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  It’s a religion group of people of yours 
What will u r talking about?

Remain ignorant then.

(03-06-2024, 06:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He was feeling the stress! What else will you feel if you know that you are going to die?

Of course. I cannot imagine how he must be feeling that night. The little we know from Mark 14 is enough to tell us of his anguish.

(03-06-2024, 06:43 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Remain ignorant then.

Tell us what is your Allah’s will ?

☝️

(03-06-2024, 06:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Does he likes seeing you or not Thinking

He never calls me satan.

(03-06-2024, 06:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Tell us what is your Allah’s will ?

Allah wills death for all of us. (Quran 56:60) We must submit to that. We should expect to die at any moment.

That's an example.

(03-06-2024, 06:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Allah wills death for all of us. We must submit to that. We should expect to die at any moment.

That's an example.
That means u are not saved
Christ sacrificed himself to save  us n how can He be a Muslim where there is no salvation?
The wages of sin is death
U need the saviour

☝️

(03-06-2024, 06:44 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Of course. I cannot imagine how he must be feeling that night. The little we know from Mark 14 is enough to tell us of his anguish.

So what is your point? Cut to the chase...you have been running in circles the whole day
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post