Ali is actually a Buddhist

(08-06-2024, 10:58 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If you don know how to read clearly...I don know what to say
What do you want the verse to say? Oh you can have 1 husband and 1 wife but if you want to piak around and have more wives...it is OK...you are destroying the verse base on your biased opinions.....

If I said you are a man..I do not need to find alternatives to suggest you are a woman!

Why don't you try to have better manners in what you write? Spewing vulgarities is unbecoming. You should know that. As you've said, many people are reading this thread so you should be showing good manners.

We're looking for a verse that prohibits polygyny. 1 Cor 7:2 does not prohibit polygyny. That verse prohibits sex outside of marriage.

(08-06-2024, 11:11 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  And where would you get that number from? Ibn Ishaq again?

If you don like Ishaq...then i give to you Tafsir ibn Kathir

(08-06-2024, 11:15 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why don't you try to have better manners in what you write? Spewing vulgarities is unbecoming. You should know that. As you've said, many people are reading this thread so you should be showing good manners.

We're looking for a verse that prohibits polygyny. 1 Cor 7:2 does not prohibit polygyny. That verse prohibits sex outside of marriage.

If you are a person of integrity...I will treat you with respect...
I already said I don need to look for clues to prove you have a virgina...

Just understand what the verse said....Don look outside of it!

(08-06-2024, 11:04 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So did muh ordered the execution of the jews....this is the initial argument!..I could care less abt the exact death toll....if you want to play along..I will play.

If you insist on taking more damages..,I will give it to you because my faith is not put into scrutiny..

What damage have you done? Have you proven my faith false or unclear?

If you had said "ordered the execution" right from the beginning, I might not have much issue what that. But of course, you didn't say that. You wanted to tar the image of our prophet. That is the purpose of your post, isn't it?

(08-06-2024, 11:20 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If you are a person of integrity...I will treat you with respect...
I already said I don need to look for clues to prove you have a virgina...

Just understand what the verse said....Don look outside of it!

I've read the verse. It says a man should only have sexual relations with his wife and a woman with her husband. In other words, no sex outside of marriage.

If you want to add more to that verse, or put words between the lines, that's up to you.

73 guests? Wtf!

[Image: Screenshot-20240608-102143-Chrome.jpg]

(08-06-2024, 11:17 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If you don like Ishaq...then i give to you Tafsir ibn Kathir

And ibn Kathir got it from ibn Ishaq.

(08-06-2024, 11:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've read the verse. It says a man should only have sexual relations with his wife and a woman with her husband. In other words, no sex outside of marriage.

If you want to add more to that verse, or put words between the lines, that's up to you.

Thank you !

Ah Lee must be the star attraction...everyone loves an underdog...
Don worry...this underdog is halal

(08-06-2024, 11:24 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  And ibn Kathir got it from ibn Ishaq.

Only you and your Karen interpretations differ from the general muslim
This is an event you couldn't change just like the sook ching massacre but do we hate the Japanese? No we don! I am proud to have an ex Japanese gf  Big Grin

So don feel shameful of the past my friend...learn to accept the truth and move on!

Quran

The event is referenced in the Quran:

And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners.[Quran 33:26]

Ibn Kathir commentary of the verse in his Tafsir is as follows:

Then the Messenger of Allah commanded that ditches should be dug, so they were dug in the earth, and they were brought tied by their shoulders, and were beheaded. There were between seven hundred and eight hundred of them. The children who had not yet reached adolescence and the women were taken prisoner, and their wealth was seized.[2]

[Ibn Kathir, on Quran 33:26]

According to Ibn Kathir, Quran 33:09 and 33:10 is also related to the Banu Qurayza

(08-06-2024, 12:01 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Only you and your Karen interpretations differ from the general muslim
This is an event you couldn't change just like the sook ching massacre but do we hate the Japanese? No we don! I am proud to have an ex Japanese gf  Big Grin

So don feel shameful of the past my friend...learn to accept the truth and move on!

Quran

The event is referenced in the Quran:

And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners.[Quran 33:26]

Ibn Kathir commentary of the verse in his Tafsir is as follows:

Then the Messenger of Allah commanded that ditches should be dug, so they were dug in the earth, and they were brought tied by their shoulders, and were beheaded. There were between seven hundred and eight hundred of them. The children who had not yet reached adolescence and the women were taken prisoner, and their wealth was seized.[2]

[Ibn Kathir, on Quran 33:26]

According to Ibn Kathir, Quran 33:09 and 33:10 is also related to the Banu Qurayza

Ibn Kathir wasn't there. He wasn't born yet. Where did he get that numbers from?

(08-06-2024, 12:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ibn Kathir wasn't there. He wasn't born yet. Where did he get that numbers from?

Ah Lee...using your analogy..you are also not born..so how you know muh is a true figure? Big Grin

The early Muslim jurist Tabari and Ibn Hisham also mention this event stating 600-900 were killed. Tabari's account is as follows:

The messenger of God went out into the marketplace of Medina and had trenches dug in it; then he sent for them and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in groups. Among them were the enemy of God, Huyayy b. Akhtab, and Ka’b b. Asad, the head of the tribe. They numbered 600 or 700—the largest estimate says they were between 800 and 900. As they were being taken in groups to the Messenger of God, they said to Ka’b b. Asad, “Ka’b, what do you understand. Do you not see that the summoner does not discharge [anyone] and that those of you who are taken away do not come back? By God, it is death!” the affair continued until the Messenger of God had finished with them.[3]

[Volume 8, Victory of Islam, p. 35-36]

(08-06-2024, 12:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee...using your analogy..you are also not born..so how you know muh is a true figure? Big Grin

The early Muslim jurist Tabari and Ibn Hisham also mention this event stating 600-900 were killed. Tabari's account is as follows:

The messenger of God went out into the marketplace of Medina and had trenches dug in it; then he sent for them and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in groups. Among them were the enemy of God, Huyayy b. Akhtab, and Ka’b b. Asad, the head of the tribe. They numbered 600 or 700—the largest estimate says they were between 800 and 900. As they were being taken in groups to the Messenger of God, they said to Ka’b b. Asad, “Ka’b, what do you understand. Do you not see that the summoner does not discharge [anyone] and that those of you who are taken away do not come back? By God, it is death!” the affair continued until the Messenger of God had finished with them.[3]

[Volume 8, Victory of Islam, p. 35-36]

If it's true that atTabari and ibn Kathir got their numbers from ibn Ishaq, then we need to know where ibn Ishaq got it from.

(08-06-2024, 11:35 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee must be the star attraction...everyone loves an underdog...
Don worry...this underdog is halal

One of us said I'm a bully so he will disagree with you saying I'm the underdog.

(08-06-2024, 12:20 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  One of us said I'm a bully so he will disagree with you saying I'm the underdog.

Rotfl compared it in numbers you are considered the underdog.....your son Hope is no longer interested to justify his faith thru discussion recently...why so?

(08-06-2024, 12:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If it's true that atTabari and ibn Kathir got their numbers from ibn Ishaq, then we need to know where ibn Ishaq got it from.

From descendants of Quraiza most importantly...or verbal channels from survivors!
Ibn ishaq wouldn't pluck the figures from the sky right...

He has a reputation for being sincere and trustworthy! Should you go doubt him?

(08-06-2024, 12:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  From descendants of Quraiza most importantly...or verbal channels from survivors!
Ibn ishaq wouldn't pluck the figures from the sky right...

He has a reputation for being sincere and trustworthy! Should you go doubt him?

Did ibn Ishaq say where he got that information from?

(08-06-2024, 10:52 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We are talking apples and brought an orange.

You are so right. Let's stick to apples (Hadiths) and not bring in oranges (Paul and the Bible) Big Grin Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(08-06-2024, 12:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl compared it in numbers you are considered the underdog.....your son Hope is no longer interested to justify his faith thru discussion recently...why so?

He may be in Greece on vacation. I dunno.

(08-06-2024, 12:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Did ibn Ishaq say where he got that information from?

If I remember clearly it was verbally relayed down the channels..from the Descendants.

(08-06-2024, 12:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl compared it in numbers you are considered the underdog.....your son Hope is no longer interested to justify his faith thru discussion recently...why so?

I can understand how Hope should be feeling.  I would feel embarrassed with the potato as my ally.

He thought that potato was trying to lead us to the right path but it doesn't take long for even a ten year old girl to realize that he was only interested in mocking and taunting Christians. Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(08-06-2024, 12:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I can understand how Hope should be feeling.  I would feel embarrassed with the potato as my ally.

He thought that potato was trying to lead us to the right path but it doesn't take long for even a ten year old girl to realize that he was only interested in mocking and taunting Christians. Rolleyes

Big Grin Ah Lee doesn't need Hope to defend him...infact Hope has thrown Ali under the bus numerous times...saying he is a Christian, a pastor.. Big Grin He also did not support his claims...haiya!

One thing for sure...Hope has no knowledge of the bible so you don see him quote any Bible verses...

(08-06-2024, 12:33 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If I remember clearly it was verbally relay down the channels..from the Descendants.

It is quite a voluminous book. It might take you a while to find that information.

(08-06-2024, 12:44 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  It is quite a voluminous book. It might take you a while to find that information.

I will take it at face value...Ishaq has shown to be sincere and trustworthy! Kathir yahya certainly didn't think the report was false....the hadiths and the quran was insync with the majority of Ishaq writings.

(08-06-2024, 12:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I will take it at face value...Ishaq has shown to be sincere and trustworthy! Kathir yahya certainly didn't think the report was false....the hadiths and the quran was insync with the majority of Ishaq writings.

Ok. I am not questioning the credibility of ibn Ishaq. We want to know where he got that information from. He must have cited his source. Do we know?

(08-06-2024, 12:43 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Big Grin Ah Lee doesn't need Hope to defend him...infact Hope has thrown Ali under the bus numerous times...saying he is a Christian, a pastor.. Big Grin He also did not support his claims...haiya!

One thing for sure...Hope has no knowledge of the bible so you don see him quote any Bible verses...

Pastor whose member is eternally erec...who fap in MRT trains because the NT didn't say he can't do it? Rolleyes

(08-06-2024, 01:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. I am not questioning the credibility of ibn Ishaq. We want to know where he got that information from. He must have cited his source. Do we know?

Yes we know...from the sons of the jews...the descendants!  I have already gone thru that...this is from my findings!

(08-06-2024, 01:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Pastor whose member is eternally erec...who fap in MRT trains because the NT didn't say he can't do it? Rolleyes

Last time Ah Lee will base his arguments on the NT....now times are bad...he has to resort to the OT to make his case....haiya!

(08-06-2024, 01:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes we know...from the sons of the jews...the descendants!  I have already gone thru that...this is from my findings!

Ok. Thank you.

(08-06-2024, 10:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you only have 50 men you don't go to war or battle.

Even 369 had more members than that.

A fight with 50 members is at best a gang clash.

The number involved was definitely in the hundreds even though we don't have the exact number. 

Jesus fed the multitudes. The Bible didn't tell us the exact number to the last man but we know it's a large number of peepur. 

Did Muh kill a multitude? As for Jesus, there is not a single record of Him killing anyone rather He even raised peepur from the dead. There is no record of Him him selling women and chewren. There is no record of Him having multiple sex partners. It would be disgusting if God Who came to this world as a Man lusted after a six year old child while teaching the peepur. It would be disgusting if he went to His son's house and did that which must not be mentioned. 

I posted the beedios and asked Ee Mun for clarifications. He didn't reply. He just wants me to deny Christ and believe whatever Muh said and make him my role model.

How did I miss this post? Ah Lee has nothing to say? No replies will deem you disrespectful...because this time there was no mention of mother Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post