Ali is actually a Buddhist

What does "Salvation" means?

Buddhism: an indescribable nonexistent state known as parinirvana. Its ultimate goal is attainable to followers who eliminate all desires, even the desire to live. Buddha never claimed to be anything more than a man.

Hinduism: to break free from the cycle of life, death, and reincarnation, whose ultimate goal is attaining a certain state of consciousness in which devotees realise their identity with God.

Moslem: salvation is achievable if one submits oneself to Allah and His laws and one's good works surpass one's bad works. Mohammed claimed
nothing more than to be a prophet.

The Quran says that Allah doesn't love unbelievers, ungrateful sinners, the proud, the extravagant. The God of the Bible, on the other hand, loves everyone, including sinners. When we talk about Salvation, we're talking about Jesus providing us with the new birth and the remission of sin. Because of Jesus's sacrifice on the Cross, we can receive eternal life and become new creatures in Christ Jesus. (2 Cor.5:17) We never know when our number is up. We're all going to leave this earth one of these days and we're the ones who choose our eternal abode. If we give our heart to God, there'll be a great homegoing one day.
[+] 3 users Like S I M T A N's post

(10-06-2024, 10:31 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  What does "Salvation" means?

Buddhism: an indescribable nonexistent state known as parinirvana. Its ultimate goal is attainable to followers who eliminate all desires, even the desire to live. Buddha never claimed to be anything more than a man.

Hinduism: to break free from the cycle of life, death, and reincarnation, whose ultimate goal is attaining a certain state of consciousness in which devotees realise their identity with God.

Moslem: salvation is achievable if one submits oneself to Allah and His laws and one's good works surpass one's bad works. Mohammed claimed

The Quran says that Allah doesn't love unbelievers, ungrateful sinners, the proud, the extravagant. The God of the Bible, on the other hand, loves everyone, including sinners. When we talk about Salvation, we're talking about Jesus providing us with the new birth and the remission of sin. Because of Jesus's sacrifice on the Cross, we can receive eternal life and become new creatures in Christ Jesus. (2 Cor.5:17) We never know when our number is up. We're all going to leave this earth one of these days and we're the ones who choose our eternal abode. If we give our heart to God, there'll be a great homegoing one day.

Often, we hear religions being called Beliefs and Faiths.  Peepur can only become Taoists, Buddhists, Hindus, Moslems and Christians if they believe based on faith.

Except for Christianity, all religions offer "salvation" through Faith and doing whatever is taught. GRACE is missing in those religions.

We need God's GRACE to be saved, and that sets Christianity apart from all other religions.  We are not saved by Faith per se, but GRACE through Faith.  This is why both Muh and Sidd need(ed) Christ because it's through Christ that they may receive the GRACE of God.

The other religions say they don't need Christ.  Through Christ, we receive God's GRACE.  Without Christ, we only face God's wrath. Without Christ, Man is covered in sin and unable to be reconciled with God Who will turn His face away from us.........even if the man has faith.  Eg: Judaism is a faith that says that Jesus had no business being here on Earth.  Kill Him.  Don't waste taim!  Oh, the followers of Judaism do have faith, and dare I say that a lot of them are very devout too, who follow the Mosaic Laws and continually pray for forgiveness for sins committed.

New International Version
Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(10-06-2024, 10:31 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  What does "Salvation" means?

Salvation is found in no one else except Jesus Christ the Lord lah! Big Grin I believe lah! You believe or not leh? Thinking ALL other religions will end up in hell lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

(11-06-2024, 11:34 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Salvation is found in no one else except Jesus Christ the Lord lah! Big Grin I believe lah! You believe or not leh? Thinking ALL other religions will end up in hell lah!

For us, salvation is with Jesus's God and we pray only to Jesus's God. 

Jesus also taught his people to pray to his God only, as found in the Lord's Prayer.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(11-06-2024, 11:34 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Salvation is found in no one else except Jesus Christ the Lord lah! Big Grin I believe lah! You believe or not leh? Thinking ALL other religions will end up in hell lah!

How do you know? Did any dead Christian sent you any messages from Heaven?

(11-06-2024, 09:01 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Often, we hear religions being called Beliefs and Faiths.  Peepur can only become Taoists, Buddhists, Hindus, Moslems and Christians if they believe based on faith.

Except for Christianity, all religions offer "salvation" through Faith and doing whatever is taught. GRACE is missing in those religions.

We need God's GRACE to be saved, and that sets Christianity apart from all other religions.  We are not saved by Faith per se, but GRACE through Faith.  This is why both Muh and Sidd need(ed) Christ because it's through Christ that they may receive the GRACE of God.

The other religions say they don't need Christ.  Through Christ, we receive God's GRACE.  Without Christ, we only face God's wrath. Without Christ, Man is covered in sin and unable to be reconciled with God Who will turn His face away from us.........even if the man has faith.  Eg: Judaism is a faith that says that Jesus had no business being here on Earth.  Kill Him.  Don't waste taim!  Oh, the followers of Judaism do have faith, and dare I say that a lot of them are very devout too, who follow the Mosaic Laws and continually pray for forgiveness for sins committed.

New International Version
Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Is heaven a physical place? Can you describe with verses from Bible?

(11-06-2024, 12:38 PM)Hope Wrote:  Is heaven a physical place? Can you describe with verses from Bible?

The Bible doesn't answer all our questions about heaven, but it certainly assures us that heaven will be a place of perfect peace and rest. The Bible says, “They will rest from their labor” (Revelation 14:13).

It doesn't says that you will be stark naked chasing your 72 bergins around!

(11-06-2024, 12:37 PM)Hope Wrote:  How do you know? Did any dead Christian sent you any messages from Heaven?

Haven't heard from them yet lah! Big Grin

(11-06-2024, 12:44 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The Bible doesn't answer all our questions about heaven, but it certainly assures us that heaven will be a place of perfect peace and rest. The Bible says, “They will rest from their labor” (Revelation 14:13).

It doesn't says that you will be stark naked chasing your 72 bergins around!

Without knowing how can you convince anyone to believe there is a promised heaven if someone accepts Jesus?

https://youtu.be/49U34aqXkcA?si=bDpXdsI0jeYl7uei

(11-06-2024, 12:48 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Haven't heard from them yet lah! Big Grin

How are you sure only Christian go to heaven then?

(11-06-2024, 01:02 PM)Hope Wrote:  Without knowing how can you convince anyone to believe there is a promised heaven if someone accepts Jesus?

https://youtu.be/49U34aqXkcA?si=bDpXdsI0jeYl7uei
John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

With those words, Jesus revealed that Heaven is a real place and that it is the dwelling place of God

(11-06-2024, 01:02 PM)Hope Wrote:  How are you sure only Christian go to heaven then?

His home, and the future home of all who trust in Jesus for the salvation of their soul. 

Entering into Heaven required that man’s sins be fully atoned for and that man is made perfect.  That was done for us, by Jesus, when He died on the cross to pay for our sins.  Jesus opened the way to Heaven and, when a sinner repents and trust in Jesus’ work, Jesus is faithful to forgive and to impute His righteousness (2 Cor 5:20).  It’s Jesus’ imputed righteousness (His righteousness credited to us) that makes a forgiven sinner perfect in the eyes of God.

(11-06-2024, 01:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

With those words, Jesus revealed that Heaven is a real place and that it is the dwelling place of God

You pick up from video I posted 😂
Can you confirm if habitants are human form on not.

(11-06-2024, 01:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  His home, and the future home of all who trust in Jesus for the salvation of their soul. 

Entering into Heaven required that man’s sins be fully atoned for and that man is made perfect.  That was done for us, by Jesus, when He died on the cross to pay for our sins.  Jesus opened the way to Heaven and, when a sinner repents and trust in Jesus’ work, Jesus is faithful to forgive and to impute His righteousness (2 Cor 5:20).  It’s Jesus’ imputed righteousness (His righteousness credited to us) that makes a forgiven sinner perfect in the eyes of God.

Free visa to heaven. No free vouchers to live in this world!🙄

Why couldn’t Jesus do something Christian to not to suffer financially , Physically and Mentally in this world?
If he had done something like that we can believe your promise heaven.

(11-06-2024, 01:15 PM)Hope Wrote:  You pick up from video I posted 😂
Can you confirm if habitants are human form on not.

What habitants? Plants, Animals and insects are also habitants on where we live!

(11-06-2024, 01:24 PM)Hope Wrote:  Free visa to heaven. No free vouchers to live in this world!🙄

Why couldn’t Jesus do something Christian to not to suffer financially , Physically and Mentally in this world?
If he had done something like that we can believe your promise heaven.

So all Christians have to be financially well off?

(11-06-2024, 01:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What habitants? Plants, Animals and insects are also habitants on where we live!

People

(11-06-2024, 01:32 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So all Christians have to be financially well off?
If you wish all Christian to go heaven, why not financially well off?

Today good weather can see sun ☀️

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(11-06-2024, 01:02 PM)Hope Wrote:  How are you sure only Christian go to heaven then?

Because the Bible says so lah! Big Grin The Bible is God's Word so God says so lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

(11-06-2024, 01:42 PM)Hope Wrote:  If you wish all Christian to go heaven, why not financially well off?

I don need plenty of money just to be happy! Money is the root of all evil...you and your father Ip Man emphasize on money so many times...haiya! Where is your priority? 

Who is leading you to place money above the rest? Big Grin
You should prioritise your health and family...tsk! Of cos faith in God comes first!

(11-06-2024, 01:40 PM)Hope Wrote:  People

OK people are habitants

The main attraction doesn't want to be in the lime light in recent days.... Big Grin
Too afraid of what a high viewership might bring to him! Big Grin

(11-06-2024, 01:40 PM)Hope Wrote:  People

I will tell you what..
When you are on your last breath..your mind will be mathematically counting the good and the bad that you have done...and you are going to wonder if it is just enough for you...

As Christians we have no such worries!

(11-06-2024, 02:23 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I will tell you what..
When you are on your last breath..your mind will be mathematically counting the good and the bad that you have done...and you are going to wonder if it is just enough for you...

As Christians we have no such worries!

The ostrich too will have no worries as long as it keeps its head in the sand.

(11-06-2024, 02:25 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The ostrich too will have no worries as long as it keeps its head in the sand.

Wah...call me an ostrich wor...

What does Allah says about names calling? Big Grin

The Qur’an Orders us to not make Fun of people and to not call them Mocking names

-(Qur’an 49:11) “O believers! Do not let some ˹men˺ ridicule others, they may be better than them, nor let ˹some˺ women ridicule other women, they may be better than them. Do not defame one another, nor call each other by offensive nicknames. How evil it is to act rebelliously after having faith! And whoever does not repent, it is they who are the ˹true˺ wrongdoers.”

Why are you disobeying Allah daily?

(11-06-2024, 02:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Wah...call me an ostrich wor...

What does Allah says about names calling? Big Grin

The Qur’an Orders us to not make Fun of people and to not call them Mocking names

-(Qur’an 49:11) “O believers! Do not let some ˹men˺ ridicule others, they may be better than them, nor let ˹some˺ women ridicule other women, they may be better than them. Do not defame one another, nor call each other by offensive nicknames. How evil it is to act rebelliously after having faith! And whoever does not repent, it is they who are the ˹true˺ wrongdoers.”

Why are you disobeying Allah daily?

No, of course not. I didn't say you're an ostrich. I am only pointing out the similarity in character. The ostrich will deny the truth because the truth will make the ostrich worry or fear. So better to deny the truth by keeping its head in the sand.

(11-06-2024, 02:49 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, of course not. I didn't say you're an ostrich. I am only pointing out the similarity in character. The ostrich will deny the truth because the truth will make the ostrich worry or fear. So better to deny the truth by keeping its head in the sand.

Of cos I know the definition of an ostrich if you describe on a person...but there is no need for that..I am a simpleton..remember? Big Grin I will not equate you to an animal tiok boh...except for a snake!

You don't believe I cannot force lah! Big Grin

(11-06-2024, 02:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Of cos I know the definition of an ostrich if you describe on a person...but there is no need for that..I am a simpleton..remember? Big Grin I will not equate you to an animal tiok boh...except for a snake!

Ok fine.

Do you cringe at what SimTan wrote? He said the God of the Bible loves everyone when we know the Bible has verses that say God hates this person or that, like God hates Esau (Malachi 1). On top of that, we have been talking about Amalekites and Midianites.

Why do Christians say things like that? You also did exactly that just a moment ago, saying something akin to an oxymoron, like "I'm a vegan but I love lamb ribs."