Ali is actually a Buddhist

(11-06-2024, 07:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  But you are no Jesus... Big Grin pls do not compare yourself to him!
Cheekopekman gave you a clear explanation... Big Grin

You should question your quran and hadiths before questioning others...
A good eg is the death toll of Banu Qurayza

The death toll doesn't matter, be it 50 or 600. We just need to keep in mind that ibn Ishaq can make mistakes. His mistakes in his book don't affect our religion. Ibn Ishaq's book is not scripture.

I am no where near Jesus, peace be upon him. He is a mighty messenger of God, a man sent by God. But remember, Jesus said to spread the message, to preach to the people. Did Jesus ask his disciples to do that? Is it wrong to do what Jesus told his disciples to do?

(11-06-2024, 07:13 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  this pachik everyday shit same eat same n spew same.
Dare to challenge God ur head no brain huh

I am not challenging God. 

I am questioning your faith.

(11-06-2024, 07:51 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The death toll doesn't matter, be it 50 or 600. We just need to keep in mind that ibn Ishaq can make mistakes. His mistakes in his book don't affect our religion. Ibn Ishaq's book is not scripture.

I am no where near Jesus, peace be upon him. He is a mighty messenger of God, a man sent by God. But remember, Jesus said to spread the message, to preach to the people. Did Jesus ask his disciples to do that? Is it wrong to do what Jesus told his disciples to do?

Word of his teachings spread to Jewish communities across the empire. This was helped by energetic apostles, such as Paul  Big Grin

(11-06-2024, 07:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Actually, the Pharisees were giving out the right teachings of the Law. That is why Jesus said to listen to their teachings. You don't know that?

Jesus strongly opposed what the Pharisees stood for and publicly scolded their hypocrisy and greed on numerous occasions....so what right teachings were they giving...haiya!

(11-06-2024, 07:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Word of his teachings spread to Jewish communities across the empire. This was helped by energetic apostles, such as Paul  Big Grin

Paul had followers but he wasn't successful as a movement because his teachings were opposed by the disciples and as I've said, the believers in Jesus would have naturally followed the disciples rather than Paul. But after a few decades, Paul's teachings which is more appealing for obvious reasons began to gather followers but still not enough to put out the opposition, the followers of the disciples. 

It was when Constantine took on Pauline's Christianity that they suddenly became strong and the opposition was hunted down and defeated. The opposition went underground but eventually, they lost out and disappeared. That's why we find their scriptures underground and hidden away. And that's how Pauline's Christianity became the official religion.

That's the gist of it.

(11-06-2024, 08:09 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Jesus strongly opposed what the Pharisees stood for and publicly scolded their hypocrisy and greed on numerous occasions....so what right teachings were they giving...haiya!

Read your Bible.

The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you.  But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
Matt 23

So there, the Pharisees were giving the right teachings to the people. And Jesus told his disciples to obey the Pharisees when it comes to the Law (Moses's seat). But you didn't want to listen to Jesus. You chose Paul coz it's a no-brainer. Who doesn't want a free golden ticket? But I'm telling you pengyu. Its a mirage.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(11-06-2024, 07:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Actually, the Pharisees were giving out the right teachings of the Law. That is why Jesus said to listen to their teachings. You don't know that?

Abdul, I can see that you are enjoying yourself again nao that the debate has veered to the Bible... again. Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(11-06-2024, 08:17 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Read your Bible.

The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you.  But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
Matt 23

So there, the Pharisees were giving the right teachings to the people. And Jesus told his disciples to obey the Pharisees when it comes to the Law (Moses's seat). But you didn't want to listen to Jesus. You chose Paul coz it's a no-brainer. Who doesn't want a free golden ticket? But I'm telling you pengyu. Its a mirage.

Hello...why you conveniently left out the rest! Read the highlighted...haiya!
What kind of teachings are right if the Pharisees suka suka added to God's law and you suka suka misinterpreted......you and the Pharisees are the same...suka suka anyhow hantam Big Grin

Before pronouncing the woes, Jesus told His listeners to respect the scribes and Pharisees due to their position of authority but not to emulate them, “for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. Everything they do is done for people to see” (Matthew 23:3–5). The scribes and Pharisees were supposed to know God and help others know Him and follow His ways. Instead, the religious leaders added to God’s Law, making it a cumbersome and onerous burden. And they did not follow God with a pure heart. Their religion was not true worship of God; rather, it was rooted in a prideful heart. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount emphasizes the true intent of the Law over the letter of the Law. The scribes and Pharisees emphasized the letter, completely missing its spirit.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Chekopekman was right...Ah Lee you on the other hand is spreading falsehood...haiya
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(11-06-2024, 08:24 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hello...why you conveniently left out the rest! Read the highlighted...haiya!
What kind of teachings are right if the Pharisees suka suka added to God's law and you suka suka misinterpreted......you and the Pharisees are the same...suka suka anyhow hantam Big Grin

Before pronouncing the woes, Jesus told His listeners to respect the scribes and Pharisees due to their position of authority but not to emulate them, “for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. Everything they do is done for people to see” (Matthew 23:3–5). The scribes and Pharisees were supposed to know God and help others know Him and follow His ways. Instead, the religious leaders added to God’s Law, making it a cumbersome and onerous burden. And they did not follow God with a pure heart. Their religion was not true worship of God; rather, it was rooted in a prideful heart. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount emphasizes the true intent of the Law over the letter of the Law. The scribes and Pharisees emphasized the letter, completely missing its spirit.

Jesus said to obey them and do everything they tell them. Period. Something is not right with your bold part there. 

Where did you get it from?

(11-06-2024, 08:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus said to obey them and do everything they tell them. Period. Something is not right with your bold part there. 

You see you don even bother to know the whole story...you just stop short when you met your objective... Big Grin chekopekman was right! His Bible knowledge is impressive!

(11-06-2024, 08:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You see you don even bother to know the whole story...you just stop short when you met your objective... Big Grin chekopekman was right! His Bible knowledge is impressive!

If the Pharisees were teaching false teachings, would Jesus ask his followers to do EVERYTHING the Pharisees tell them?

So I ask you where did you get that from? Who is giving you false information?

(11-06-2024, 08:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus said to obey them and do everything they tell them. Period. Something is not right with your bold part there. 

Jesus did not like the doctrine of the Pharisees. They took the 10 commandments of Moses and literally made a burden of them, such that people could not possibly comply. They were hypocritical and as Jesus called them whitened sepulchers, pretending to be holy but in fact very wicked inside not only straying from the scriptures themselves but causing other people to also stray.

Clear enough my friend!

Still, want to compare yourself to Jesus?
[+] 3 users Like pinkpanther's post

(11-06-2024, 08:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Jesus did not like the doctrine of the Pharisees. They took the 10 commandments of Moses and literally made a burden of them, such that people could not possibly comply. They were hypocritical and as Jesus called them whitened sepulchers, pretending to be holy but in fact very wicked inside not only straying from the scriptures themselves but causing other people to also stray.

Ok. But when it comes to matters of the Law, the jurisprudence, the Pharisees were spot on. They were sitting in Moses' seat, a metaphor meaning they knew the Law.

So their teachings of the Law were correct but more importantly, Jesus told his disciples to do what the Pharisees were telling them on matters of the Law, which you have discarded. Who told you to discard the Law?

(11-06-2024, 07:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I am not challenging God. 

I am questioning your faith.

You Mock and act innocence

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(11-06-2024, 08:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. But when it comes to matters of the Law, the jurisprudence, the Pharisees were spot on. They were sitting in Moses' seat, a metaphor meaning they knew the Law.

So their teachings of the Law were correct but more importantly, Jesus told his disciples to do what the Pharisees were telling them on matters of the Law, which you have discarded. Who told you to discard the Law?

Just to respect the scribes and Pharisees due to their position of authority but not to emulate them....and it does not necessarily means that they are teaching the right stuffs!

It is like When you send your son for tuition you will say

"So you must obey them and do everything they tell you."

But your son always show you a big 0 when he gets his report card Big Grin

(11-06-2024, 08:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. But when it comes to matters of the Law, the jurisprudence, the Pharisees were spot on. They were sitting in Moses' seat, a metaphor meaning they knew the Law.

What does Allah says if you conceal the truth?

Allah SWT says in Surah Al-Baqarah (2:42): “And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it]. “ Islam prohibits the creation and the dissemination of lies or fake news where both are categorised as major sins and considered as the characteristics of hypocrites

How many times must you break Allah's rules in a single day? Big Grin

(11-06-2024, 09:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  It is like When you send your son for tuition you will say

"So you must obey them and do everything they tell you."

But your son always show you a big 0 when he gets his report card Big Grin

If I knew the tutor was teaching the wrong stuff, I would not send my son to that tutor in the first place.

(11-06-2024, 06:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  To become a Moslem, I must say the Shahada. This means that it's not good enough to say that there's no God but Allah. I must also say that Muh is a prophet of Allah. 

Since the God of the Bible does not have a prophet by the name of Muh, He's not Allah. 

Yes, your first STATEMENT above is so correct.

That is true...if I am not wrong...Abraham was also mentioned in their daily prayers!
Correct me if I am wrong Ah Lee!

(11-06-2024, 09:01 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Just to respect the scribes and Pharisees due to their position of authority but not to emulate them....and it does not necessarily means that they are teaching the right stuffs!

Why do you 2nd guess what Jesus said clearly? 

Clearly Jesus said to his disciples and his followers to DO EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU.

(11-06-2024, 10:00 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I knew the tutor was teaching the wrong stuff, I would not send my son to that tutor in the first place.

The Pharisees were teaching the wrong stuff! Now you see it?

(11-06-2024, 10:04 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The Pharisees were teaching the wrong stuff! Now you see it?

And Jesus told people to do everything the Pharisees told them?

(11-06-2024, 10:02 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you 2nd guess what Jesus said clearly? 

Clearly Jesus said to his disciples and his followers to DO EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU.

Jesus already said that they amended the laws so why would he contradict with his statement....the most logical explanation is out of respect for the scribes and the Pharisees!

What version are you reading?

So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

NiV

I Don know where you get your verse from....but let's take it as an honest mistake from you and may your God spare you from your ignorance

(11-06-2024, 10:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Jesus already said that they amended the laws so why would he contradict with his statement....the most logical explanation is out of respect for the scribes and the Pharisees!

What version are you reading?

I quoted from NIV. Which version do you prefer?

After watching CP’s utube
U will know the truth
Which book is more powerful

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(11-06-2024, 10:15 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I quoted from NIV. Which version do you prefer?

A Warning Against Hypocrisy

23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

(11-06-2024, 10:08 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

NiV

Yes, I quoted exactly from NIV. And I bold it for you so you don't miss it.