HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(14-06-2024, 02:39 PM)Zannn Wrote:  The 3 try will prove u wrong

Sgbuffett u are catching the grooveSmile

This news from PBOC might excite the China and HK stock but not for long. Too little to put out the fire.

Quote:On June 17, the People's Bank of China (hereinafter referred to as the "Central Bank") launched a 4 billion yuan 7-day reverse repurchase operation and a 182 billion yuan medium-term lending facility (MLF) operation to maintain reasonable and sufficient liquidity in the banking system.

https://finance.sina.com.cn/jjxw/2024-06...4992.shtml

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

Warren Buffet reduced holdings of BYD by another 1.3 million shares. Now only 6.9%

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/17/warren-b...rcent.html

(18-06-2024, 09:56 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  This news from PBOC might excite the China and HK stock but not for long.  Too little to put out the fire.
For me I detect the end of a downtrend when traders find it hard to take the index tk new lows over a period window.

The reasons may be not known to traders yet but the price action comes first 
Once we dig we will find. Early rally what happened...the govt message the time team and issued new policies to help the market.

This will.come.back. more bullets will be fired and more effects as the bad news mill exhausted the bad news 

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Think will take it down to 17,000 b4 it can test the bottom

https://media.tenor.com/QnhlxbbrkeoAAAAM...comedy.gif https://media.tenor.com/FFxbNVCeepYAAAAM...-drama.gif

(18-06-2024, 09:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Pre market shows a small rise only but all this will quick change soon ....it will be up Big today.

[Image: AiIUnqL.jpeg]

Big up todaySmile

We saw narrow back and forth trading of HSI throughout yesterday.

But if you observe the Yuan it was sinking throughout the day vs USD.

The HSI was swimming against the tide and did quite well.

If the tide reverses I.e. Yuan rise vs USD we will see a surprise rally....I am quite sure of it

Futures now looks ready.....everything depends in Yuan...currency speculators have been pushing the USD up even as US 10yr goes down. This strength of USD will break...and break abruptly.

[Image: Xjan7JN.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-06-2024, 02:06 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Big up todaySmile

Yes that js what j said will happen.

(19-06-2024, 07:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  We saw narrow back and forth trading of HSI throughout yesterday.

But if you observe the Yuan it was sinking throughout the day vs USD.

The HSI was swimming against the tide and did quite well.

If the tide reverses I.e. Yuan rise vs USD we will see a surprise rally....I am quite sure of it

Futures now looks ready.....everything depends in Yuan...currency speculators have been pushing the USD up even as US 10yr goes down. This strength of USD will break...and break abruptly.

[Image: Xjan7JN.jpeg]

Good job bro

(19-06-2024, 03:39 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Good job bro

I hope to get better at trading that's where the big money is.

Since June last Yr the HSI has been kind to me.
Took me some time to learn but it was worth it 

(14-06-2024, 02:39 PM)Zannn Wrote:  The 3 try will prove u wrong

Sgbuffett Luckily u change yr assessment in time to catch the up.

(18-06-2024, 11:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  For me I detect the end of a downtrend when traders find it hard to take the index tk new lows over a period window.

The reasons may be not known to traders yet but the price action comes first 
Once we dig we will find. Early rally what happened...the govt message the time team and issued new policies to help the market.

This will.come.back. more bullets will be fired and more effects as the bad news mill exhausted the bad news 

Expecting sgbuffett will soon some out say short when he see dropping now

This is the Nikkei today it fell the recovered to go higher than yesterday's close.

[Image: 2Izo9l9.jpeg]

My system has detected intraday similarity in trading pattern of Nikkei & HSI with a slight lag for certain type of trading patterns.

Right now teh HSI is like this.

Will it follow the Nikkei to recover? I think so...let's see.

Remember sometimes all roads lead to the same point in space.
[Image: kvoEmS4.jpeg]

(20-06-2024, 12:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is the Nikkei today it fell the recovered to go higher than yesterday's close.

My system has detected intraday similarity in trading pattern of Nikkei & HSI with a slight lag for certain type of trading patterns.

Not everytime same la, u forget DXY will push Hsi down

(20-06-2024, 01:36 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Not everytime same la, u forget DXY will push Hsi down

Should rebound from here.
LoNG!!!
[Image: OtIF5TN.jpeg]

(20-06-2024, 01:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Should rebound from here.
LoNG!!!
[Image: OtIF5TN.jpeg]

Don’t sabo people dude

(20-06-2024, 02:14 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Don’t sabo people dude

Those who follow sgbuffett long just now rip liao. Told u cannot don’t sabo

Again no need to cut loss?

HSI went up becos the State Investment Fund GUOXIN investment bought some ETFs. tt is connected to GUOXIN stock connected. Not sure how big and how many. Think it is just too little too late to set HSI into a rocket path for recovery.  Still maintaining HSI testing 17,000.

http://www.aastocks.com/en/stocks/news/a...-news/AAFN

(20-06-2024, 04:42 PM)revealer Wrote:  HSI went up becos the State Investment Fund GUOXIN investment bought some ETFs. tt is connected to GUOXIN stock connected. Not sure how big and how many. Think it is just too little too late to set HSI into a rocket path for recovery.  Still maintaining HSI testing 17,000.

http://www.aastocks.com/en/stocks/news/a...-news/AAFN

Bought SOE and stocks on stock connect.

It seems that stocks that have primary listing in HK and available via stock connect for mainland funds did much better than those  who primary listing is on US.

Meituan, Tencent, Lenkvi and Xiaomi plus state owned banks dis very well 

Others like Alibaba not so well

(20-06-2024, 03:59 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Those who follow sgbuffett long just now rip liao. Told u cannot don’t sabo

Sgbuffett where are u? Hope no one get sabo by your reverse indicator. Hsi continue crash

Wow looks like you still love china stocks and products more than indians' even they are better

(20-06-2024, 12:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is the Nikkei today it fell the recovered to go higher than yesterday's close.

Sgbuffett, which point in space is Hsi leading to today?

(21-06-2024, 07:58 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett, which point in space is Hsi leading to today?

There is some delay...buy it should do what it was supposed to do yesterday.

If that does not happen means I am wrong.

The bigger picture since i called a reversal on the down trend of HSI.

The market did a 1000+ pont violent snap back from the rebound  but the double bottom is stil there...intact

It is the chance for  Chinese govt to get its act together to boost confidence and get investors to return. However it is busy playung geo political games riling small countries like Phillipines a d supporting rogue nations like Russia....that is bad and will scare investors who worry of the downhill they are going into.

The chance is there but the incompetence of the current govt remains in the handling of its economy...is the main worry. They keep doing things that invite the west to take action and scare investors far away.

[Image: olhcFvd.jpeg]

Lost all the gains from Wed sharp rally already

It needs to regain key levels around 18260.quickly to stay alive.

[Image: AdXoEVg.jpeg]

Of shore Yuan is just getting weaker and weaker.as China economy sinks.

[Image: 1WKOJoS.jpeg]

Attempt to recover ...let's see if this has legs or like yesterday run out of momentum.

[Image: WvhyXSC.jpeg]

So you'll spend the whole day watching hsi's drunkard's walk?