HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

Another jobless, fruitless and clueless day has gone
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Plunge again today, pro traders will use this lfall to take profits on their lucrative short positions. Here is why.

[Image: CoeZpbX.jpeg]

I am covering my short positions  in HSI today as the US dollar has retreated against Yuan after hitting highs.

Short covered now.

[Image: j4xlzit.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-06-2024, 09:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plunge again today, pro traders will use this lfall to take profits on their lucrative short positions. Here is why.

[Image: CoeZpbX.jpeg]

I am covering my short positions  in HSI today as the US dollar has retreated against Yuan after hitting highs.

Short covered now.

[Image: j4xlzit.jpeg]

This is correct move

(27-06-2024, 10:13 AM)Zannn Wrote:  This is correct move

Loots bad today. 

HSI likely to be sickly for some time to come.

Completely flushed ..

Investors just have no faith in the current HK givt and CCP....seems like they don't know what to do as econmmy hoe's downhill...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-06-2024, 03:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Loots bad today. 

HSI likely to be sickly for some time to come.

Completely flushed ..

Investors just have no faith in the current HK givt and CCP....seems like they don't know what to do as econmmy hoe's downhill...

Don’t be disheartened. There maybe surprisesSmile

2% down today to 17,700. Closer to the targeted 17,000.

(27-06-2024, 04:06 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Don’t be disheartened. There maybe surprisesSmile

I am not disheartened I just want to kick myself for covering my shorts too quickly.

Will look for another chance to short.

(27-06-2024, 05:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am not disheartened I just want to kick myself for covering my shorts too quickly.

Will look for another chance to short.

lol u can short now if u dare. Remember I told u there maybe surprise?

(28-06-2024, 09:56 AM)Zannn Wrote:  lol u can short now if u dare. Remember I told u there maybe surprise?

There is no surprise lah ...all rally of HSI s temporary
Even if today go up ...next day née lows.hsi is still.on down trend because Chuna economy is wesker than before.

HSI intraday peak formed ....now can SHORT

[Image: zbvwnh3.jpeg]

Double top sinking fast.

SHORT!

[Image: OsThBae.jpeg]

(28-06-2024, 11:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Double top sinking fast.

SHORT!

[Image: OsThBae.jpeg]

Sgbuffett and his pros will see this and short. We shall seeSmile). Careful of surprise I told uSmile

When HSI falls to a certain abse level it will become data driven. HSInalready let out all the gas from it's April-May surge up.

It did an exact 50% retracement. This size of fall will retract 70% of speculative positions build up using DLCs, margins so volatility will decline

[Image: 6Isiyrd.jpeg]

Keep  track of exonmic data from china to assess the state of its economy then trade accordingly.

All times listed are Singapore Time.

Monday (01 Jul 2024)

09:45 a.m.*: China – Caixin Manufacturing PMI (Jun): expected to come in at 51.5 compared to prior reading of 51.7.

Wednesday (03 Jul 2024)

09:45 a.m.*: China – Caixin Services PMI (Jun): expected to come in at 53.4 compared to prior reading of 54.0.

*Estimated time of release

Source: Investing.com / Caixin Global

Now can short again as HSI tries one of many failed rallies
Global.investirs are avoiding Chjna witha 10 foot pole as geo political tensions and excess capacity drive other nations to move against China.

[Image: JMSIMQY.jpeg]

(02-07-2024, 09:36 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Now can short again as HSI tries one of many failed rallies
Global.investirs are avoiding Chjna witha 10 foot pole as geo political tensions and excess capacity drive other nations to move against China.

Remember during CNY when u persistent bear short what I share with u? Smile)

HSI peak for today as Pro traders will short as HSI FAILED to cross theb18K level. It will just drop from here and pro traders who shorted will be protected by strong resistance at 18K

[Image: lYLPZEj.jpeg]

Aiya everyday there'll be peak and trough of the day, kanchiong for what

Same trading pattern every day....morning try to rally then rally FAILS.

As usual short near the 18K level wher you are protected by strong resistance at 18K. Pro traders are making alot from this repeat trade

[Image: grKuk2B.jpeg]

(03-07-2024, 09:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Same trading pattern every day....morning try to rally then rally FAILS.

As usual short near the 18K level wher you are protected by strong resistance at 18K. Pro traders are making alot from this repeat trade

[Image: grKuk2B.jpeg]

As expected most gains are lost...Pro traders shorted it down hard for HSI to hold any gains as China economy is weak.

[Image: 8EjgUhk.jpeg]

(28-06-2024, 09:56 AM)Zannn Wrote:  lol u can short now if u dare. Remember I told u there maybe surprise?

Sgbuffett lolSmile

Another chance to short HSI now.
HSI again hit 18K resistance and start turning down

[Image: lOZSNXO.jpeg]

(02-07-2024, 09:36 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Now can short again as HSI tries one of many failed rallies

Sgbuffett shorted at 17700 rangeSmile

(04-07-2024, 10:11 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Sgbuffett shorted at 17700 rangeSmile

I made various intraday trades.

Everyday tye HSI tried to rally in morning and get shorted down.

HSI is overbought and unstable above 18K...
Nothing much has improved for HK ...under tighter control of China it js losing its status as an econokic center....some HKers believe the will revert downhill under China type system ...investors continue leaving as HK deteriorates.
I look for this trade.

Today again same pattern.

[Image: V9DX2uA.jpeg]

[Image: HFov5in.jpeg]

Another day to waste on games and not tidying up your house?

Vèy unstable above 18K ...lots of selling each time tries yo rally.

Like i said use these rallies to shortband take profit near 18K level
[Image: QpsEWHg.jpeg]

HSI morning rally all but gone....

[Image: xRO5XZZ.jpeg]

(04-07-2024, 11:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Vèy unstable above 18K ...lots of selling each time tries yo rally.

Like i said use these rallies to shortband take profit near 18K level
[Image: QpsEWHg.jpeg]

Yr past few shorts all around 17700-17800 range. Today hit high 18.1k did u managed to short so zhun? If not what profit are u taking at 18k bro?

(21-05-2024, 08:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Peak formed ...Big Boys show hand and did so befoer 20K critical level that I have identified.

Not a good sign ...don't expect quick recovery. China stimulus now assessed to be insufficient not enough for econkmy to recover.

[Image: igXrc5u.jpeg]

Above js the posting I made 6 weeks ago on 21 May 2024 identify the peak of HSI. From that point I start shorting....there were a few fake rallies but we are now hear exactly at 18K level....a 50% retracement of the rally that's started from Feb.

I did a further analysis yesterday.
1. State own firms banks and some high dividend stocks held up well.

2. Tech stocks esp more popular names like Alibaba, HD and Baidu sold off alot....20%.

3. Yuan weakened considerably during the seldown.

4. As of last week buyers step in to bargain hunt tech stocks so the HSI fall stopped.

Pro traders will be looking at confirmation of reversal and startbof new rally at this point marked by a strong UP day of 3-4%
[Image: E6OoUgw.jpeg]

(05-07-2024, 09:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Above js the posting I made 6 weeks ago on 21 May 2024 identify the peak of HSI. From that point I start shorting....there were a few fake rallies but we are now hear exactly at 18K level....a 50% retracement of the rally that's started from Feb.

I did a further analysis yesterday.
1. State own firms banks and some high dividend stocks held up well.

2. Tech stocks esp more popular names like Alibaba, HD and Baidu sold off alot....20%.

3. Yuan weakened considerably during the seldown.

4. As of last week buyers step in to bargain hunt tech stocks so the HSI fall stopped.

Pro traders will be looking at confirmation of reversal and startbof new rally at this point marked by a strong UP day of 3-4%
[Image: E6OoUgw.jpeg]

Lol, so now u think a reversal is coming and long? Don’t sabo bulls pls

(05-07-2024, 09:18 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Lol, so now u think a reversal is coming and long? Don’t sabo bulls pls

I am covering all my short positions right now using the morning selloff to await potential  rally but need to look for confirmation I mentioned in my post.

Covering short positions NOW!

[Image: TmBo2NZ.jpeg]