Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep.....

2 years ago, like any noob samster, I stumbled onto this forum and started reading up on spas and MLs.

In the beginning, I tried various spas which offered mainly HJs. Then explored a few that provided CBJs and even FJs. For a start, I did not want to go for FJs thinking that I could draw the line. Then, lust took over and I had my first protected FJ in one of the spas. 1 month after the deed I felt guilty and started panicking over the possibility of contracting HIV. I went for anonymous testing and was given the all-clear. Decided to stop as I got scared.

Months after that my dark side returned and I started going for HJs again. This time I only looked up ladies offering HJ with good FRs. Again, lust got the better of me and I started seeking MLs and FLs once more. Without thinking much, I went on to book a ML for a HJ masaage and subsequently a FL, my second protected FJ experience.

This is where things took a turn for the worse. A few days after the deed, my little bro started feeling pain and became swollen. Red spots appeared on my shaft and I freaked out. I thought to myself, what if I caught anything nasty from the FL? I went to the clinic to consult a doctor. He advised me to wait for the window period to pass before undergoing any testing. Gave me some topical cream for the rash.

At that point I felt like my life is over. I have a nice family with 2 kids and I could possibly lose all of them and because I caught this death sentence of a disease. My world suddenly came crashing down on me. During this widow period, I have already made holiday plans with my family for both Christmas and the New Year. How was I suppose to spend it without telling them??

We went on vacation as planned. There I was, secretly monitoring the condition of my little bro while pretending to enjoy the holidays with my kids. It was supposed to be fun for everyone but I couldn't really enjoy myself the least bit.

Upon returning, I rushed to the clinic to take a urine test that would yet require another full week for the results to be ready. My little bro felt so swollen and tensed up; even the back of my scrotum hurt whenever I sat down. The red spots disappeared and came back several times. Once, a drop of discharge even came out and I almost freaked out in the toilet.

And so one long week finally passed. I was cleared of all bacterial STDs.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...n-too-deep
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

Messages In This Thread
Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Reddishday - 11-04-2022, 08:04 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Sentinel - 11-04-2022, 08:21 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Oyk - 11-04-2022, 09:33 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Sentinel - 11-04-2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Oyk - 11-04-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Sentinel - 11-04-2022, 09:45 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Oyk - 11-04-2022, 09:49 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Sentinel - 11-04-2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Oyk - 12-04-2022, 11:00 AM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Sentinel - 12-04-2022, 04:08 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Lukongsimi - 11-04-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by RichDad - 11-04-2022, 09:21 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by S I M T A N - 13-04-2022, 12:30 AM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by RichDad - 13-04-2022, 06:14 AM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by sgbuffett - 13-04-2022, 06:59 AM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Huliwang - 13-04-2022, 07:04 AM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by S I M T A N - 14-04-2022, 01:56 AM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by Observer - 15-11-2023, 10:03 AM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by AngweeMan - 11-04-2022, 10:25 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by keys - 11-04-2022, 10:25 PM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by cheekopekman - 12-04-2022, 06:12 AM
RE: Think twice before you go surf Sammyboy forums and end up sinking in too deep..... - by pervertosan - 12-04-2022, 07:47 AM