Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore

It is misleading to say CECA reduces the number of foreign Nationals from India working in Singapore by increasing restrictions. This misinformation has to be prevented from spreading as it is just not true.

Such misinformation can undermine the interests of Singaporeans and lead to support for policies that are incorrect. I want to warn Singaporeans to be wary 

It is also not true that increased foreign influx has no impact on rising cost of living and competition for jobs. Those spreading such malicious misinformation can cause us to let our guard down and things can only get worse.

It is it also not true that signing FTA blindly without scrutinizing the actually clauses is good for a country. Those who claim that FTA is good regardless of the content of the FTA are misleading the public. The benefits of an FTA comes only when they are properly negotiated. That is why it is possible to have a FTA that is bad for us.  I love durians doesn't mean I love rotten durians also.

The biggest causalty of the 10hr debate on jobs in Parliament is the proper use of Logic ...putting words in people's mouth ...mangling what is said seems to be the approach our leadership has chosen. Is this the standard we want from our leaders?

Yes, they also say there is misinformation regarding CECA allowing "unconditional" entry of Indian nationals to come to Singapore to work..i.e. they can buy a ticket land here and work.....

But the real misinformation here is nobody ever said that!.....The actual misinformation is nobody from the opposition spread that misinformation about "unconditional" jobs. Hazel Pia ask for proof of this allegation and did not get any .....

[Image: 0eDFOIH.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

Messages In This Thread
Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by sgbuffett - 17-09-2021, 07:50 AM
RE: Not true that CECA restricts & reduce number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by Niubee - 17-09-2021, 08:01 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by wulala - 17-09-2021, 08:36 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by Cmpunk - 17-09-2021, 09:02 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by NoActionTalkOnly - 17-09-2021, 09:35 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by sgbuffett - 17-09-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by forum456 - 17-09-2021, 09:47 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by NoActionTalkOnly - 17-09-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by sgbuffett - 17-09-2021, 10:09 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by NoActionTalkOnly - 17-09-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by FangFang - 17-09-2021, 10:20 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by [[ForeverAlone]] - 17-09-2021, 11:02 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by forum456 - 17-09-2021, 11:30 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by [[ForeverAlone]] - 17-09-2021, 11:37 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by forum456 - 17-09-2021, 11:45 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by Tangsen - 17-09-2021, 11:38 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by Tangsen - 17-09-2021, 11:56 AM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by Ola - 17-09-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by Ola - 17-09-2021, 03:10 PM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by Ola - 17-09-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: Not true that CECA has led to reduced number of Indian Nationals working in S'pore - by bobby - 17-09-2021, 08:54 PM