Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating

Over time it is best for China to decouple from the world and the world to decouple from China. Here is why.

China has its BRICS group

China and west has distinct forms of govt and philosophy. Integrating into a single world economy creates many problems.. they will use trade and investments to apply pressure on each other creating a constant tension and dissatisfaction. Also, they compete on different playing fields given in the west the workers can overthrow the govt by elections to meet their demands and constantly drive up wages and benefits. They don't want to be competing against workers jn a authoritarian state.

It also make no sense for each side to benefit the other economically because they use the money to build military with intent to compete geopolically.

Should an event like Taiwan invasion take place we don't want sudden disruption to the world economy.

Over time if China does well without depending on the west, its proven superior form of govt will spread to others and win others over.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Messages In This Thread
Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by LittleBirdStreet - 05-02-2024, 07:17 PM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by Migrant - 05-02-2024, 08:01 PM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by LittleBirdStreet - 05-02-2024, 08:38 PM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by RiseofAsia - 05-02-2024, 08:07 PM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by RiseofAsia - 05-02-2024, 08:10 PM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by revealer - 05-02-2024, 08:21 PM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by teaserteam - 05-02-2024, 08:35 PM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by LittleBirdStreet - 05-02-2024, 08:49 PM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by revealer - 06-02-2024, 07:32 AM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by sgbuffett - 06-02-2024, 08:02 AM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by revealer - 06-02-2024, 08:46 AM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by sgbuffett - 06-02-2024, 08:53 AM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by RiseofAsia - 06-02-2024, 09:31 AM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by revealer - 06-02-2024, 10:46 AM
RE: Cost of decoupling from China for German economy severe but not devastating - by maxsanic - 06-02-2024, 11:07 AM